Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm interested in :)
I'm interested in :)
@leeedea i'll take it for that price c:
@leeedea i'll take it for that price c:
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@leeedea Does three nocturn eggs and a plague egg sound good? (I could probably throw in 100 extra gems if you think it's still not enough)
@leeedea Does three nocturn eggs and a plague egg sound good? (I could probably throw in 100 extra gems if you think it's still not enough)
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
I have a spare copy of if you're down to trade it for
I have a spare copy of if you're down to trade it for
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
I'd love to buy Splendid and Splendor if they haven't already been claimed/taken!
I'd love to buy Splendid and Splendor if they haven't already been claimed/taken!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@syvxae I set up a PA!

@OpalPlaguestone just the eggs would be fine with me!

@metus I'll think about it ;o;!

@bonivich I haven't gotten a reply from the person that asked, but if they don't reply within 24 hours I'll let you know? :0!
@syvxae I set up a PA!

@OpalPlaguestone just the eggs would be fine with me!

@metus I'll think about it ;o;!

@bonivich I haven't gotten a reply from the person that asked, but if they don't reply within 24 hours I'll let you know? :0!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
Of course, that works for me! ♥ Thank you. c:
Of course, that works for me! ♥ Thank you. c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@leeedea Sorry I forgot to ping before! i'm interested in buying [skin=8694] for gems if possible? could i get a pricecheck please [emoji=snapper laughing]
@leeedea Sorry I forgot to ping before! i'm interested in buying for gems if possible? could i get a pricecheck please
I’m not sure of the price/value of but would you take it for ?
I’m not sure of the price/value of but would you take it for ?
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@leeedea Sounds good to me then! I'll be happy to trade the eggs for the skin ^^
@leeedea Sounds good to me then! I'll be happy to trade the eggs for the skin ^^
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7