Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How much for splendid / splendor (separately)
How much for splendid / splendor (separately)
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
I know there's a copy of that skin you're interested in over on this thread here (by Brightmyth) that's for sale! I'm not 100% on the selling price, but I did want to let you know there is currently one available somewhere!
I know there's a copy of that skin you're interested in over on this thread here (by Brightmyth) that's for sale! I'm not 100% on the selling price, but I did want to let you know there is currently one available somewhere!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
How much were you thinking for Accent: Water Lilies Cloisonne?

It’s one of the accents I’ve been looking for, for a long while, and am interested in hearing the price point of it :0c
How much were you thinking for Accent: Water Lilies Cloisonne?

It’s one of the accents I’ve been looking for, for a long while, and am interested in hearing the price point of it :0c
mbximqP.gif
recent forum sale of fantasmagoria has the selling price deleted why are they ruining my life

Hellooo, lowest AH price for is 5kg, would you be willing to go any lower than that / interested in either or both of these as partial?

(Like 2kg i think?)
(I think i just bought this from a reprinting for 750 not 100% sure but I'll figure it out if you're interested)

I've also got 3 unhatched eggs and can probably do like up to 2kg pure. Let me know if we can figure something out!
recent forum sale of fantasmagoria has the selling price deleted why are they ruining my life

Hellooo, lowest AH price for is 5kg, would you be willing to go any lower than that / interested in either or both of these as partial?

(Like 2kg i think?)
(I think i just bought this from a reprinting for 750 not 100% sure but I'll figure it out if you're interested)

I've also got 3 unhatched eggs and can probably do like up to 2kg pure. Let me know if we can figure something out!
VAvbhg2.png
Price check on [item=skin: Limited Spirit Smoke (SD F]
Price check on Skin: Limited Spirit Smoke (SD F
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@svyxae hello! I checked the maker's thread and seems they're inactive and the skin is retired, so maybe 1.2kg? Feel free to counter offer >o<!

@Wrath I looked at the maker, and I think they may still be active based on their dragon's hunger however I don't see any of their accents being sold at base price ?_? and that skin is on the AH for 5kg but I'd be willing to go lower than that if you want to offer!

@Fransii Hello! Rather tentative on it and I absolutely cannot tell if the maker is still active ASDFAasdfasdg but according to the listing this accent does not retire? I'd be more inclined to trade than sell this one tbh >o<!

@OpalPlaguestone I can't see, to see an original price for it but the maker's thread does list it as retired so maybe around 1kg? Feel free to counter offer!

@ReedRose checked the maker's thread and both splendor and splendid was listed as limited but they don't seem to be active anymore? I'd probably do 1.2kg each but feel free to counter offer!

@0hzarks thank you for letting me know!!

@SilverBelle Hello! I may be interested, can I let you know within a day or two? ;;!

@CrowleyGhost I actually don't have a price for that once since it's one of my favorite accents as well asdfasdfsdg I'd be more inclined to do a trade rather than sell at the moment ;;!

@Skelestial hello! unfortunately neither of those accents really interest me at the moment ;;

@KaichouKai I am having a hard time finding the initial price for it, but I believe it was a limited run recolor so feel free to offer with that in mind?
@svyxae hello! I checked the maker's thread and seems they're inactive and the skin is retired, so maybe 1.2kg? Feel free to counter offer >o<!

@Wrath I looked at the maker, and I think they may still be active based on their dragon's hunger however I don't see any of their accents being sold at base price ?_? and that skin is on the AH for 5kg but I'd be willing to go lower than that if you want to offer!

@Fransii Hello! Rather tentative on it and I absolutely cannot tell if the maker is still active ASDFAasdfasdg but according to the listing this accent does not retire? I'd be more inclined to trade than sell this one tbh >o<!

@OpalPlaguestone I can't see, to see an original price for it but the maker's thread does list it as retired so maybe around 1kg? Feel free to counter offer!

@ReedRose checked the maker's thread and both splendor and splendid was listed as limited but they don't seem to be active anymore? I'd probably do 1.2kg each but feel free to counter offer!

@0hzarks thank you for letting me know!!

@SilverBelle Hello! I may be interested, can I let you know within a day or two? ;;!

@CrowleyGhost I actually don't have a price for that once since it's one of my favorite accents as well asdfasdfsdg I'd be more inclined to do a trade rather than sell at the moment ;;!

@Skelestial hello! unfortunately neither of those accents really interest me at the moment ;;

@KaichouKai I am having a hard time finding the initial price for it, but I believe it was a limited run recolor so feel free to offer with that in mind?
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
Ooh! I hadn't even noticed it was Chivarly's work, haha! I believe they are still around (spoke to them about, and received, an accent not long ago). I'd much rather you find something you are looking for, so I'll ask them about it when I have the chance. Thank you and good luck with your sales/trades! c: <3
Ooh! I hadn't even noticed it was Chivarly's work, haha! I believe they are still around (spoke to them about, and received, an accent not long ago). I'd much rather you find something you are looking for, so I'll ask them about it when I have the chance. Thank you and good luck with your sales/trades! c: <3
~~~~~~ tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

She/Her || FR +3

Avatar Dragon || Wishlist || Adoptables
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
How much for Labradorite Nebula? I have a handful of old festival accents I'm willing to trade as well if any of 'em interest you, but g/t is most likely gonna be the best bet. Accents I'm willing to trade: [item=Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames] [item=Accent: Blazing Sun] [item=Accent: It Rained Whole Day] [item=Accent: Bright Ambassador] [item=Accent: Eldritch Spores]
How much for Labradorite Nebula? I have a handful of old festival accents I'm willing to trade as well if any of 'em interest you, but g/t is most likely gonna be the best bet.

Accents I'm willing to trade:
Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames Accent: Blazing Sun Accent: It Rained Whole Day Accent: Bright Ambassador Accent: Eldritch Spores
gLbZUkF.pngZMMXkdg.pnggARc3IL.pngFExRmVK.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.png62BjO6G.pngnxZGTXG.pnguzVzjjZ.png12Mza5r.png1JQqhES.png
@leeedea How much do you value eggs at? I can probably make a payment of those mixed with something else (I'll have to check my vault to see what I have stored currently) depending on how you value them
@leeedea How much do you value eggs at? I can probably make a payment of those mixed with something else (I'll have to check my vault to see what I have stored currently) depending on how you value them
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@OpalPlaguestone about 280g each?
@OpalPlaguestone about 280g each?
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them