Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Would you possibly trade SS-Warm coral gold for one of these?

Hello! Would you possibly trade SS-Warm coral gold for one of these?

r7P00ic.png
[quote name="sheppo" date="2022-05-10 01:52:16" ] hi, do my skins interest you for water lilies cloisonne? [/quote] @leeedea sorry didnt ping you before, but just doing it now in case you missed me
sheppo wrote on 2022-05-10 01:52:16:
hi, do my skins interest you for water lilies cloisonne?
@leeedea sorry didnt ping you before, but just doing it now in case you missed me

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
[quote name="leeedea" date="2022-05-09 21:01:13" ] @Felithix I looked at the maker's shop and that particular accent is retired so feel free to make an offer! [/quote] I haven't bought many skins before so I'm not really sure how to price one, but I'm gonna assume it's out of my price range for now. If it's still available once I've saved up some more then I'll make an offer later
leeedea wrote on 2022-05-09 21:01:13:
@Felithix I looked at the maker's shop and that particular accent is retired so feel free to make an offer!

I haven't bought many skins before so I'm not really sure how to price one, but I'm gonna assume it's out of my price range for now. If it's still available once I've saved up some more then I'll make an offer later
@SilverBelle unfortunately I don't think I would use any of those at the moment so I will have to pass!

@sheppo aaa sorry for missing you the first time ;;! I thought about it a while, but I don't think I saw anything that I would use so I will have to pass!

@Felithix sure thing not a problem~
@SilverBelle unfortunately I don't think I would use any of those at the moment so I will have to pass!

@sheppo aaa sorry for missing you the first time ;;! I thought about it a while, but I don't think I saw anything that I would use so I will have to pass!

@Felithix sure thing not a problem~
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
~
~
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea

hello! you have a beautiful collection of skins :) i am supremely interested in phantasmagoria!

i have a few UMAs you might be interested in trading for:

if not i might need some time to gather funds if you’d be willing to hold or do a payment plan <3 lmk either way!
@leeedea

hello! you have a beautiful collection of skins :) i am supremely interested in phantasmagoria!

i have a few UMAs you might be interested in trading for:

if not i might need some time to gather funds if you’d be willing to hold or do a payment plan <3 lmk either way!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
1 2 3 4 5 6 7