Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@bonivich hihi! If you're still interested in splendor and splendid, I never got a reply back from the first person that asked for a price check so I'd love to sell to you if you're still interested!
@bonivich hihi! If you're still interested in splendor and splendid, I never got a reply back from the first person that asked for a price check so I'd love to sell to you if you're still interested!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea would you include the skeletal chimes (if u still have it) if i were to add some gems? :> or would you include some gems if its just accent for accent? i had it up for 1.5k but theres only another at 2.2k, tho ofc ill maintain my price, just took it off so it doesnt sell
@leeedea would you include the skeletal chimes (if u still have it) if i were to add some gems? :> or would you include some gems if its just accent for accent? i had it up for 1.5k but theres only another at 2.2k, tho ofc ill maintain my price, just took it off so it doesnt sell
Drakengard.gif
@leeedea

If, by some chance, the offers on Splendor/Splendid fall through, please let me know! I adore matching accents, especially for imps, and I'd love to pick them up :) (Totally don't expect the offers to fall through but I had to have my interest noted! heh)
@leeedea

If, by some chance, the offers on Splendor/Splendid fall through, please let me know! I adore matching accents, especially for imps, and I'd love to pick them up :) (Totally don't expect the offers to fall through but I had to have my interest noted! heh)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@leeedea
Heckyeah, I'm still super interested! I'll send you a cr c:
@leeedea
Heckyeah, I'm still super interested! I'll send you a cr c:
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Reckless I'd be happy to include the chimes for extra gems ^^!
@Reckless I'd be happy to include the chimes for extra gems ^^!

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
hi, do my skins interest you for water lilies cloisonne?
hi, do my skins interest you for water lilies cloisonne?

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
Hello! Sorry about the late reply, I had to go to bed for work. But thank you for contacting me again regarding Splendor and Splendid! Yes, I'd still love to buy them both! Let me know the price of them together and I'll happily pay for them in a PA! ♥ (Or send you the payment via CR if that's easier for you, doesn't matter to me in the slightest~)
Hello! Sorry about the late reply, I had to go to bed for work. But thank you for contacting me again regarding Splendor and Splendid! Yes, I'd still love to buy them both! Let me know the price of them together and I'll happily pay for them in a PA! ♥ (Or send you the payment via CR if that's easier for you, doesn't matter to me in the slightest~)
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@leeedea does 500g sound good? :> if so send a cr pls!
@leeedea does 500g sound good? :> if so send a cr pls!
Drakengard.gif
@bonivich Sorry for the late reply on my end as well ;;! It'd be 2.4kg together (1.2kg each) If that's alight I'll send a PA over!

@Reckless perfectly fine with me, I'll send a CR shortly!
@bonivich Sorry for the late reply on my end as well ;;! It'd be 2.4kg together (1.2kg each) If that's alight I'll send a PA over!

@Reckless perfectly fine with me, I'll send a CR shortly!

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
No worries at all! Sounds great and so feel free to send them my way! I'll grab them ASAP (going to work soon so might be later today that I can grab them!)
No worries at all! Sounds great and so feel free to send them my way! I'll grab them ASAP (going to work soon so might be later today that I can grab them!)
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7