Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fodder Leveling (Temp. Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=5][color=#BA8759][font=Times New Roman]1:1000 ratio PRICES [columns] [color=transparent]transparent.transparent.transpare[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=5][b]Level[/b] 5 [b]6[/b] 7 [b]8[/b] 9 [b]10[/b][/center] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]Price[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]2G [color=transparent]....[/color][b]3G[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]5G [color=transparent]....[/color][b]8G[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]9G [color=transparent]....[/color][b]10G[/b] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]Limit[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]30 [color=transparent]....[/color][b]30[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]25 [color=transparent]....[/color][b]20[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]10 [color=transparent]....[/color][b]10[/b] [/columns] Limit is how many dragons you can ask for leveled at once (dependent on their level). [center][size=5][color=#BA8759][font=Times New Roman] Current Orders [columns] [color=transparent]transpa[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=5][b]Slot[/b] 1 2 3 S [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]ID[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]#[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]LVL[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]Status[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]Payment[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]....[/color][size=5][b]Festival?[/b] [color=transparent]....[/color]N/A [color=transparent]....[/color]N/A [color=transparent]....[/color]N/A [color=transparent]....[/color]N/A [/columns] [center][size=5][font=Times New Roman]This service is composed of [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=566863]Logically[/url] & [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=638548]wishu[/url]. I may send your dragons to Wishu and you will receive a return PA (same rates as listed) from them.[/center][/font][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][color=#BA8759][font=Times New Roman] Terms and Conditions:[/center][/center][/center] [LIST] [*]If your dragons are not named I automatically default to naming them your username. [*]Failure to pay for the dragons in a timely manner when I have other orders will result in me keeping them for my own purposes. If I have no other orders to fill, I will give you 2 weeks to fully accept all PAs sent to you otherwise I will default to storing them for my personal use. [*]I have the right to refuse anyone from my services. [*]Terms & Conditions subject to change.[/LIST] [center][size=5][color=#BA8759][font=Times New Roman]Notes:[/center] [LIST] [*]If I cannot handle your order (usually cases of life getting busier or emergencies), I will notify you about the situation. [*]Send your dragons through 1t PAs or one-way CRs. [*]Please note your order may take up to a few days or weeks if I have several large orders to fill. [*]I have a limited amount of lair space therefore I will only accept the dragons from the order I am currently working on. Other orders will be left in pending until the entire first order has been finished. After that, the next order will be accepted. [*]The "S" slot stands for a special order. This is not available to the general public, I just have it listed when I get levelling work through other means.[/LIST][/center] [quote=Ordering Form] Level: # Dragons: Payment: [b](KT/G)[/b] By posting an order you adhere to all Terms and Conditions: [b](Yes/No)[/b] User ID: Dragons Named: [b](Yes/No)[/b] [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983361600612356099/992201083470499910/unknown.png[/img] [center][size=5][color=#BA8759][font=Times New Roman] Festival Special[/size][/color][/font][/center] For all elemental festivals, I will allow you to buy the festival things I obtain while levelling your dragons. Rates are shown below: [columns] [color=transparent]transparent.transp[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Festival[/b] [color=#73A5C6]Crystalline Gala (Ice)[/color] [color=purple]Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)[/color] [color=#79F58A]Mistral Jamboree (Wind)[/color] [color=blue]Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water)[/color] [color=green]Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)[/color] [color=#FFDA00]Brightshine Jubilee (Light)[/color] [color=#00CEF1]Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)[/color] [color=#FF8C00]Flameforger's Festival (Fire)[/color] [color=#E9658D]Starfall Celebration (Arcane)[/color] [color=#D1001F]Riot of Rot (Plague)[/color] [color=brown]Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)[/color][/center] [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]FC:G[/b] 3:1 4:1 3:1 4:1 3:1 1.5:1 3:1 3:1 3:1 4:1 2:1[/center][/size] [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Chests[/b] 30G 25G 30G 25G 25G 35G 20G 20G 30G 20G 30G[center][/size] [/columns] [center][size=5][color=#BA8759][font=Times New Roman]Notes:[/center] [LIST] [*][b]ALL[/b] Festival Special orders will be handled by me, Logically. Please do note that this means your order may take longer than expected if several others are purchasing festival specials (means that I have to take all of those orders). [*]When purchasing Festival Special, the highest level you may order to is 7. This is to ensure I don't get clogged up with multiple orders of L10. [*]Please do not accuse me of scamming you of anything, this is purely because I do not wish to obtain festival currency/chests and is not a given in other fodder levelling shops. (As of 8/9/2022, I am the only one offering this service) [*]Remember that I am grinding in the Mire so please do not expect a bunch of FC or chests. [*]If purchasing a Festival Order, be sure to include the form above and add if you would like all of the FC drops, all of the chest drops or both! [*]Please ping me when you order a Festival Special. Not required but it is in your better interests to do so. (forces me to remember your order has a higher priority) [/LIST]
1:1000 ratio

PRICES
transparent.transparent.transpare
Level
....Price
....2G
....3G
....5G
....8G
....9G
....10G
....Limit

Limit is how many dragons you can ask for leveled at once (dependent on their level).

Current Orders
transpa
Slot
S
....ID
....#
....LVL
....Status
....Payment
....Festival?
....N/A
....N/A
....N/A
....N/A
This service is composed of Logically & wishu. I may send your dragons to Wishu and you will receive a return PA (same rates as listed) from them.

Terms and Conditions:
  • If your dragons are not named I automatically default to naming them your username.
  • Failure to pay for the dragons in a timely manner when I have other orders will result in me keeping them for my own purposes. If I have no other orders to fill, I will give you 2 weeks to fully accept all PAs sent to you otherwise I will default to storing them for my personal use.
  • I have the right to refuse anyone from my services.
  • Terms & Conditions subject to change.

Notes:
  • If I cannot handle your order (usually cases of life getting busier or emergencies), I will notify you about the situation.
  • Send your dragons through 1t PAs or one-way CRs.
  • Please note your order may take up to a few days or weeks if I have several large orders to fill.
  • I have a limited amount of lair space therefore I will only accept the dragons from the order I am currently working on. Other orders will be left in pending until the entire first order has been finished. After that, the next order will be accepted.
  • The "S" slot stands for a special order. This is not available to the general public, I just have it listed when I get levelling work through other means.

Ordering Form wrote:
Level:
# Dragons:
Payment: (KT/G)
By posting an order you adhere to all Terms and Conditions: (Yes/No)
User ID:
Dragons Named: (Yes/No)

unknown.png

Festival Special
For all elemental festivals, I will allow you to buy the festival things I obtain while levelling your dragons.
Rates are shown below:
transparent.transp
Festival
Crystalline Gala (Ice)
Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)
Mistral Jamboree (Wind)
Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water)
Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)
Brightshine Jubilee (Light)
Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)
Flameforger's Festival (Fire)
Starfall Celebration (Arcane)
Riot of Rot (Plague)
Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)
FC:G
3:1
4:1
1.5:1
2:1
Chests
30G
25G
30G
25G
25G
35G
20G
20G
30G
20G
30G
Notes:
  • ALL Festival Special orders will be handled by me, Logically. Please do note that this means your order may take longer than expected if several others are purchasing festival specials (means that I have to take all of those orders).
  • When purchasing Festival Special, the highest level you may order to is 7. This is to ensure I don't get clogged up with multiple orders of L10.
  • Please do not accuse me of scamming you of anything, this is purely because I do not wish to obtain festival currency/chests and is not a given in other fodder levelling shops. (As of 8/9/2022, I am the only one offering this service)
  • Remember that I am grinding in the Mire so please do not expect a bunch of FC or chests.
  • If purchasing a Festival Order, be sure to include the form above and add if you would like all of the FC drops, all of the chest drops or both!
  • Please ping me when you order a Festival Special. Not required but it is in your better interests to do so. (forces me to remember your order has a higher priority)
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@Logically

I can send over 48 dragons to level, I would like them to get to level 7 please
@Logically

I can send over 48 dragons to level, I would like them to get to level 7 please
@Mystyic

Sounds great, let it rain.
@Mystyic

Sounds great, let it rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@Logically

Just naming them quickly and will start sending over. Do you need payment up front or after?
@Logically

Just naming them quickly and will start sending over. Do you need payment up front or after?
@Mystyic

After is fine.
@Mystyic

After is fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems