Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SirenSerenade
sent the accent over thank you!!
@SirenSerenade
sent the accent over thank you!!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea

Would you take 1kg + for your ?
@leeedea

Would you take 1kg + for your ?
@leeedea would you round down to 1kg? :> OR would anything below interest you? i'm eyeing your skeletal chimes in the AH, so i'd be up to work on a trade for both as well
@leeedea would you round down to 1kg? :> OR would anything below interest you? i'm eyeing your skeletal chimes in the AH, so i'd be up to work on a trade for both as well
Drakengard.gif
@leeedea Hi! Are you willing to trade [item=Skin: SeawaveTreasure] + 1kg + 4 noc eggs for [item=Accent: Water Lilies Cloisonne]?
@leeedea

Hi! Are you willing to trade Skin: SeawaveTreasure + 1kg + 4 noc eggs for Accent: Water Lilies Cloisonne ?
aesq82D.gif
@Harmonywish Do you mind if I think over this for a day or so? ;o;

@Reckless hi! I am. genuinely blind or smth I can't find your old comment DFADSGASHG which accent were you offering on again...

@lullabird hello! Unfortunately, I don't think I would use that pc accent so I will have to pass ;;
@Harmonywish Do you mind if I think over this for a day or so? ;o;

@Reckless hi! I am. genuinely blind or smth I can't find your old comment DFADSGASHG which accent were you offering on again...

@lullabird hello! Unfortunately, I don't think I would use that pc accent so I will have to pass ;;

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea Imperial roses!
@leeedea Imperial roses!
Drakengard.gif
@leeedea

No worries! Just let me know. I think the only accent I would have for trade is
@leeedea

No worries! Just let me know. I think the only accent I would have for trade is
20119.png20118.png
hi! how much would you want for Solar Burst? I couldn't find it on the AH
hi! how much would you want for Solar Burst? I couldn't find it on the AH
@leeedea

I am very interested in if it has not been claimed!

I see the last sale of this skin was 2kg (or, the last listing, idk if it sold). Would you accept 1mil treasure and 1kg for this?
@leeedea

I am very interested in if it has not been claimed!

I see the last sale of this skin was 2kg (or, the last listing, idk if it sold). Would you accept 1mil treasure and 1kg for this?
21402.png
@Metus hi! if you were still interested in , I'd love to trade with you for Columbo? :0

@Reckless Ohh gotcha! I'd be interested in if you would be interested in a trade!

@Felithix I looked at the maker's shop and that particular accent is retired so feel free to make an offer!

@Drudenkreuz I could do that! I'll set up a CR shortly!
@Metus hi! if you were still interested in , I'd love to trade with you for Columbo? :0

@Reckless Ohh gotcha! I'd be interested in if you would be interested in a trade!

@Felithix I looked at the maker's shop and that particular accent is retired so feel free to make an offer!

@Drudenkreuz I could do that! I'll set up a CR shortly!

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7