Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@leeedea

I'm very interested in Jadess!

How much you'd be looking for it? ^^
@leeedea

I'm very interested in Jadess!

How much you'd be looking for it? ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@leeedea what are your prices for [item= accent: labradorite nebula] and [item= accent: fire spirit F] respectively?
@leeedea what are your prices for Accent: Labradorite Nebula and Accent: Fire Spirit F respectively?
Free dragons here!
@SirenSerenade Hello! Sorry for missing this earlier asdfasdg but it seems the maker of that accent is still pretty active and does restock that accent on occasion so I would be happy to sell it at their usual asking price-- 500g!

@OpalPlaguestone I set up a CR!

@BatCrooks Hello! I went ahead and looked at the make of that accent, and they don't seem to be active anymore so maybe around 1.2kg? Feel free to make a counter offer!

@Logically hello! Sorry, I don't think I would trade for that accent > <!

@Reckless I looked up the maker of that accent and I believe the maker of that accent is no longer active/that particular accent is retired? I'd take 1.2kg but feel free to counter offer!

@Sic hello! That particular accent is already retired, but I am rather tentative on it so feel free to offer!

@Sealterbloind hello! unfortunately I don't have a set price for that accent as I am rather tentative on it >o<! I would probably prefer to trade with it rather than accept currency!

@littlejellybean for Lambordite Nebula, 500g -- though someone asked before hand so I will let you know if they do not want it or not! As for Fire Spirit F, I'm not too tentative on it but I would rather trade it than sell as of right now ;o;!
@SirenSerenade Hello! Sorry for missing this earlier asdfasdg but it seems the maker of that accent is still pretty active and does restock that accent on occasion so I would be happy to sell it at their usual asking price-- 500g!

@OpalPlaguestone I set up a CR!

@BatCrooks Hello! I went ahead and looked at the make of that accent, and they don't seem to be active anymore so maybe around 1.2kg? Feel free to make a counter offer!

@Logically hello! Sorry, I don't think I would trade for that accent > <!

@Reckless I looked up the maker of that accent and I believe the maker of that accent is no longer active/that particular accent is retired? I'd take 1.2kg but feel free to counter offer!

@Sic hello! That particular accent is already retired, but I am rather tentative on it so feel free to offer!

@Sealterbloind hello! unfortunately I don't have a set price for that accent as I am rather tentative on it >o<! I would probably prefer to trade with it rather than accept currency!

@littlejellybean for Lambordite Nebula, 500g -- though someone asked before hand so I will let you know if they do not want it or not! As for Fire Spirit F, I'm not too tentative on it but I would rather trade it than sell as of right now ;o;!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea
I have would you trade it against splendid? :)
@leeedea
I have would you trade it against splendid? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@leeedea

Would you take 1kg for Dreamy?
@leeedea

Would you take 1kg for Dreamy?
G2 imperials for sale
@leeedea

Just throwing an offer out! 1kg for ?
@leeedea

Just throwing an offer out! 1kg for ?
20119.png20118.png
@leeedea Sure, I can do 1.2kg for thank you!
@leeedea Sure, I can do 1.2kg for thank you!
@Narif I've had several people ask about splendid and its counterpart so I might have to pass on this one ;o;!

@Glisselda I'd be happy to do that! I'll send a PA shortly!

@SilverBelle hi! if you're still interested in SS-blessing dream I'd be happy to do that for Columbo?

@Sic I can take that c:! I'll send a PA shortly~

@Valikor I'll think about it ;o;! I'm a bit more inclined to trade other accents for it however.

@BatCrooks I'll send a PA shortly then!

@Narif I've had several people ask about splendid and its counterpart so I might have to pass on this one ;o;!

@Glisselda I'd be happy to do that! I'll send a PA shortly!

@SilverBelle hi! if you're still interested in SS-blessing dream I'd be happy to do that for Columbo?

@Sic I can take that c:! I'll send a PA shortly~

@Valikor I'll think about it ;o;! I'm a bit more inclined to trade other accents for it however.

@BatCrooks I'll send a PA shortly then!

___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
G2 imperials for sale
sent the payment!
sent the payment!
gLbZUkF.pngZMMXkdg.pnggARc3IL.pngFExRmVK.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.png62BjO6G.pngnxZGTXG.pnguzVzjjZ.png12Mza5r.png1JQqhES.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7