Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 3168 3169
@PyroQuill there's no way to change a dragon's color except by [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll], which is available for 350G in the Gem Marketplace and completely randomizes all three of the dragon's colors.
@PyroQuill there's no way to change a dragon's color except by Tri-Color Scatterscroll , which is available for 350G in the Gem Marketplace and completely randomizes all three of the dragon's colors.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

oof, ok then thankyou!
@After

oof, ok then thankyou!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Herddog

Yes! The update didn't remove the original vista.
@Herddog

Yes! The update didn't remove the original vista.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Thank you, Nightwind. :) I'm glad they are both dropping.

I went ahead and bought the older model because it was so pretty, but felt bad for not waiting for the fun of having it drop for myself.

Then I thought, "What good are duplicates if no one buys them? I should go ahead and buy from others if I can."

Do unto others, right?
@Thank you, Nightwind. :) I'm glad they are both dropping.

I went ahead and bought the older model because it was so pretty, but felt bad for not waiting for the fun of having it drop for myself.

Then I thought, "What good are duplicates if no one buys them? I should go ahead and buy from others if I can."

Do unto others, right?
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Quick question!! Can someone tell me the original item White Raven Armor is recolored from? It kinda slipped my mind, and I always wanted to buy it because I came back recently. Thank you so much!!
Quick question!! Can someone tell me the original item White Raven Armor is recolored from? It kinda slipped my mind, and I always wanted to buy it because I came back recently. Thank you so much!!
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
@Infrared It's called the Carapace Arm: [item=carapace arm]
@Infrared
It's called the Carapace Arm:
Carapace Arm
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask Thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
@Leopardmask Thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
So does the apparel in the Marketplace go away only after all the stock is gone, or does it eventually disappear after a certain timeframe?
So does the apparel in the Marketplace go away only after all the stock is gone, or does it eventually disappear after a certain timeframe?
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan Each section of the MP has a random chance of restocking every 5 minutes. Not every section will restock and not all items will be added each time.
All stock is cleared every 2 hours.
@LiNaan Each section of the MP has a random chance of restocking every 5 minutes. Not every section will restock and not all items will be added each time.
All stock is cleared every 2 hours.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I didn't think about it until after I already skipped the deal offer, so I don't have a screenshot of it. Deal offers for Mimic Powder are still at Crim's cart. Is that supposed to happen outside of NotN?
I didn't think about it until after I already skipped the deal offer, so I don't have a screenshot of it. Deal offers for Mimic Powder are still at Crim's cart. Is that supposed to happen outside of NotN?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x