Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Cove
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mLGIMkp.png[/img] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [size=5][font=Optima]» Welcome to the Giveaway Cove!![/font][/size] [size=4][font=optima] New items and dragons will be added at random. You are welcome to visit more than once, but please keep in mind there are others who may want something. [b]One item per person, per day is the limit.[/b] Items and dragons up for grabs will be listed below~ » Donations are always welcome too! And I am subbed to the thread, so don't worry about pings. [/columns] ------------------------ [center][b][size=6][font=Optima]» The Cove Storage «[/font][/size][/b][/center] [b][size=5][font=Optima]» Apparel[/font][/size][/b] [b][size=5][font=Optima]» Familiars[/font][/size][/b] [Item=bewildered broom] [b][size=5][font=Optima]» Skins[/font][/size][/b] [b][size=5][font=Optima]» Miscellaneous[/font][/size][/b] [Item=Green Goo][Item=Red Ooze][Item=Orange Sludge][Item=Copper Muck] [b][size=5][font=Optima]» Dragons[/font][/size][/b] *More dragons up for grabs can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/376493/1810839?name=&type=undefined]here.[/url]
mLGIMkp.png » Welcome to the Giveaway Cove!!

New items and dragons will be added at random. You are welcome to visit more than once, but please keep in mind there are others who may want something. One item per person, per day is the limit.

Items and dragons up for grabs will be listed below~

» Donations are always welcome too! And I am subbed to the thread, so don't worry about pings.

» The Cove Storage «

» Apparel

» Familiars

Bewildered Broom

» Skins

» Miscellaneous

Green Goo Red Ooze Orange Sludge Copper Muck

» Dragons

*More dragons up for grabs can be found here.

6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
could i steal the trick of the light? :)
could i steal the trick of the light? :)
Could I have the scarlet sylvan wingpiece? Thnx!
Could I have the scarlet sylvan wingpiece? Thnx!
Could I have the future seer accent please?
Could I have the future seer accent please?
9DdGlja.png
May I please have the Runebead Necklace?
May I please have the Runebead Necklace?
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Could I please get the Teal Starsilk Cloak? [item=teal starsilk cloak]
Could I please get the Teal Starsilk Cloak?

Teal Starsilk Cloak
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@avenfell Please may I have the Corpse Cleaner accent, thank you.
@avenfell Please may I have the Corpse Cleaner accent, thank you.
@avenfell could I grab the meadow dried tea?
@avenfell could I grab the meadow dried tea?
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
@avenfell Could I snatch that [item=Vigorous Goblet]? Thanks so much!!!
@avenfell

Could I snatch that Vigorous Goblet ? Thanks so much!!!
@avenfell This is so kind of you! May I have the Markman's quiver? Thank you for the chance!
@avenfell This is so kind of you! May I have the Markman's quiver? Thank you for the chance!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13