Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Peregrin's PWYW Art Shop (TEMP CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
[center][b][u][size=6]WELCOME[/size][/b][/u][/center] [center]Hello, and welcome to my art shop!!! I currently have a full time job and attending college courses. The time it takes for me to finish a commission may vary depending on my schedule and how busy I am. Please keep that in mind. If I am running a bit behind, I will send you a message to inform you of the progress made so far. Because of this, I will only have 3 commission slots open at a time. See the FAQ for more details regarding this.[/center] [center][i]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=5]SLOTS[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center] - OPEN - - OPEN - - OPEN - [/center] [quote=Next in line/ping list][/quote] [center][i]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=5]Rules[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center]- Follow Flight Risings Guidelines - - Be patient - - First come first serve - - Send your payment AFTER I have completed your commission. If sent before, I won't accept it until I have completed your com. - [center][i]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=5]FAQ[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][b]What programs I use[/b][/center] [center][i]I am using Fire Alpaca and a Wacom tablet attached to my laptop.[/i][/center] [center][b]How long does it usually take for me to finish a commission?[/b][/center] [center][i]Depending on how detailed the character is, and how filled my schedule is. But usually, a few days after you send in your form.[/i][/center] [center][b]All 3 slots are filled but I am still interested in a commission?[/b][/center] [center][i]That's okay! Still send me a form via this forum and I will add you to the que list. The first come first serve still applies to this as well. Once I hit your name in the list I will notify you that your art is being started.[/i][/center]
WELCOME
Hello, and welcome to my art shop!!!

I currently have a full time job and attending college courses. The time it takes for me to finish a commission may vary depending on my schedule and how busy I am. Please keep that in mind. If I am running a bit behind, I will send you a message to inform you of the progress made so far.

Because of this, I will only have 3 commission slots open at a time. See the FAQ for more details regarding this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLOTS
- OPEN -

- OPEN -

- OPEN -

Next in line/ping list wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules
- Follow Flight Risings Guidelines -

- Be patient -

- First come first serve -

- Send your payment AFTER I have completed your commission. If sent before, I won't accept it until I have completed your com. -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAQ

What programs I use
I am using Fire Alpaca and a Wacom tablet attached to my laptop.

How long does it usually take for me to finish a commission?
Depending on how detailed the character is, and how filled my schedule is. But usually, a few days after you send in your form.

All 3 slots are filled but I am still interested in a commission?
That's okay! Still send me a form via this forum and I will add you to the que list. The first come first serve still applies to this as well. Once I hit your name in the list I will notify you that your art is being started.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[center][b][size=6]COMMISSION INFO[/size][/b][/center] [center][b][u][size=3]What I will draw[/size][/u][/b] - Canines - - Felines - - Avians - - Reptiles - - Dragons - - Closed Species - - Minor Gore - - Animal full body, headshots, bust etc. - - Group Shots - -OCs and canon characters - [center][b][u][size=3]What I will not draw[/size][/u][/b] - NSFW - - human full body (trust me, it's not pretty) - - ? - [center][i]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5]PRICES[/size][/b][/center] [center]- Since this is a PWYW art shop, any price goes. This is just a way for me to improve on my art and destress from life. I can also be bribed by items off my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63840680]wish list.[/url] And yes, I do also accept art trades if you're into that. [center][i]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5]ART EXAMPLES[/size][/b][/center] [center]Below is a sheet of different examples of art that I can offer, pulled from the list above. These are a bit outdated; I will be reuploading more recent art in a while when I have the time. In the meantime, here is a [url=https://sta.sh/22ero7wg63bd?edit=1]folder [/url]collection of my most recent commissions. Characters belong to their owners so please do not use this art. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q1WoU0C.jpg[/img]
COMMISSION INFO

What I will draw

- Canines -
- Felines -
- Avians -
- Reptiles -
- Dragons -
- Closed Species -
- Minor Gore -
- Animal full body, headshots, bust etc. -
- Group Shots -
-OCs and canon characters -

What I will not draw

- NSFW -
- human full body (trust me, it's not pretty) -
- ? -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRICES

- Since this is a PWYW art shop, any price goes. This is just a way for me to improve on my art and destress from life. I can also be bribed by items off my wish list. And yes, I do also accept art trades if you're into that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ART EXAMPLES
Below is a sheet of different examples of art that I can offer, pulled from the list above. These are a bit outdated; I will be reuploading more recent art in a while when I have the time. In the meantime, here is a folder collection of my most recent commissions. Characters belong to their owners so please do not use this art.

Q1WoU0C.jpg
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
FORM
To place an order please fill out the form below

Username:
Character Reference:
What you want (I.e. Headshot sketch, fullbody lined and full detail ect):
Payment (optional):
Special Requests:
Detailed or Chibi:
Anything else?
FORM
To place an order please fill out the form below

Username:
Character Reference:
What you want (I.e. Headshot sketch, fullbody lined and full detail ect):
Payment (optional):
Special Requests:
Detailed or Chibi:
Anything else?
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
And we are open!
And we are open!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
lil bump
lil bump
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
bump
bump
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
late night bump
late night bump
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
bump
bump
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Username: Silvercats2
Character Reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62385971
What you want: Maybe a headshot, a bit sketchy?
Payment: 75g
Special Requests: Id love if you could add his hat
Detailed or Chibi: Detailed...?
Anything else? Please feel free to take some creative liberties!
Username: Silvercats2
Character Reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62385971
What you want: Maybe a headshot, a bit sketchy?
Payment: 75g
Special Requests: Id love if you could add his hat
Detailed or Chibi: Detailed...?
Anything else? Please feel free to take some creative liberties!
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@avenfell

Username: Onyxbat
Character Reference: My OC & Azula.
What you want (I.e. Headshot sketch, fullbody lined and full detail ect): Sketchy colored bust.
Payment: 250kt
Special Requests: With maybe pose number 5 or 2c.
Detailed or Chibi: Detailed
Anything else?: None that come to mind.
@avenfell

Username: Onyxbat
Character Reference: My OC & Azula.
What you want (I.e. Headshot sketch, fullbody lined and full detail ect): Sketchy colored bust.
Payment: 250kt
Special Requests: With maybe pose number 5 or 2c.
Detailed or Chibi: Detailed
Anything else?: None that come to mind.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 3 4