Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 ... 3165 3166
@ValidEmotions

Yes. Because mimic powder and nocturne powder can easily amass and are not one of the rare items.
@ValidEmotions

Yes. Because mimic powder and nocturne powder can easily amass and are not one of the rare items.
How long is the clan profile text box?
I want to use a divider yet I don't want the scroll to be there. ( side to side scroll )
How long is the clan profile text box?
I want to use a divider yet I don't want the scroll to be there. ( side to side scroll )
vIn6W6z.gif
+3 hours fr
he/python
art shop
crazy rift
@CrescentWeaver The Clan profile text box is infinite, both side to side, and up and down. (I think)
@CrescentWeaver The Clan profile text box is infinite, both side to side, and up and down. (I think)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@CrescentWeaver do you mean how wide it is? it's 400px if you don't want the horizontal scroll bar
@CrescentWeaver do you mean how wide it is? it's 400px if you don't want the horizontal scroll bar
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

That's what I was looking for, thanks!
@chatoyant

That's what I was looking for, thanks!
vIn6W6z.gif
+3 hours fr
he/python
art shop
crazy rift
Whats the best forum to post a 'dragon leveling service'? I was thinking dragon sales or trading?
Whats the best forum to post a 'dragon leveling service'? I was thinking dragon sales or trading?
@demonhatchet items for sale
@demonhatchet items for sale
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant thankyou!
@chatoyant thankyou!
Hey everyone! Will the Greenskeeper Gathering event return in the future? I've collected a large number of Bladed Flatleaf but forgot to redeem the items. Heh, kinda forgetful of me.
Hey everyone! Will the Greenskeeper Gathering event return in the future? I've collected a large number of Bladed Flatleaf but forgot to redeem the items. Heh, kinda forgetful of me.
@Devious12345 the elemental holidays are celebrated every year (see this encyclopedia article), but the items available at festive favors change from year to year (except the elemental emblems which are always available).
the vista, apparel and familiar from this year's greenskeeper gathering won't be available again to purchase with bladed flatleaves, but there is a chance to get them (and many other past festival items too) in joxar's spare inventory crate
@Devious12345 the elemental holidays are celebrated every year (see this encyclopedia article), but the items available at festive favors change from year to year (except the elemental emblems which are always available).
the vista, apparel and familiar from this year's greenskeeper gathering won't be available again to purchase with bladed flatleaves, but there is a chance to get them (and many other past festival items too) in joxar's spare inventory crate
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 ... 3165 3166