Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Buff and Valid Roc Sales
1 2 3 4
Warm sunlight brightens the sky as you walk, something in the near distance growing larger and larger. Voices start to drift on the breeze and reach your ears, indistinct until you've approached closer. Ahead of you, you recognize the shapes and smells of mingling dragons and dozing beasts. The chatter becomes familiar to you as you instantly place a label upon what you see: a small bazaar.

Possessing only a few stalls, each one maintained by a dragon, every individual interesting in their own way. Their wares are stacked in various stages of organization upon the dark-wooded structures, crooked awnings providing some modicum of shade to protect paints, parchments, and the like. Who shall you visit today?

I love wordplay....

Hello! Welcome to a joint sales thread run by yours truly: Bufftuffandfluff, Rocwylde, and ValidEmotions! Fancy isn't the forte but wordy is! In this thread, you'll find dragons for certain, maybe some apparel and other items. If you're lucky, there could possibly even be art and lore with some of the dragons.

Since there will be content posted by the three of us, a contents list will be given below for quick and easy navigation.

Rules
  1. Be respectful of each other.
  2. Please ping to get our attention. You only need to ping whomever you need to reach; it doesn't have to be all of us.
  3. The moment a Crossroad is sent to you, you will have 3 days to accept it. Afterwards, the Crossroad will be canceled.
  4. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
  5. IOUs are not accepted but holds and payment plans are. Each seller may have differing preferences, so speak with the individual(s) directly to discuss details.
  6. Individual sellers may have additional rules or requirements. We will be certain to discuss these as situations apply.

Holds, Payment Plans, Mixed Payments, and Currency Ratio
  • Unless discussed otherwise
    • The currency ratio will be 1:900 (Gems:Treasure)
    • Mixed payments (any combination of gems, treasure, and unique/desired items) are accepted
  • Holds are at the discretion of the individual seller
  • Payment plans will be accepted at seller's discretion
  • A non-refundable and variable downpayment may be discussed for certain situations

Contents
Warm sunlight brightens the sky as you walk, something in the near distance growing larger and larger. Voices start to drift on the breeze and reach your ears, indistinct until you've approached closer. Ahead of you, you recognize the shapes and smells of mingling dragons and dozing beasts. The chatter becomes familiar to you as you instantly place a label upon what you see: a small bazaar.

Possessing only a few stalls, each one maintained by a dragon, every individual interesting in their own way. Their wares are stacked in various stages of organization upon the dark-wooded structures, crooked awnings providing some modicum of shade to protect paints, parchments, and the like. Who shall you visit today?

I love wordplay....

Hello! Welcome to a joint sales thread run by yours truly: Bufftuffandfluff, Rocwylde, and ValidEmotions! Fancy isn't the forte but wordy is! In this thread, you'll find dragons for certain, maybe some apparel and other items. If you're lucky, there could possibly even be art and lore with some of the dragons.

Since there will be content posted by the three of us, a contents list will be given below for quick and easy navigation.

Rules
  1. Be respectful of each other.
  2. Please ping to get our attention. You only need to ping whomever you need to reach; it doesn't have to be all of us.
  3. The moment a Crossroad is sent to you, you will have 3 days to accept it. Afterwards, the Crossroad will be canceled.
  4. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
  5. IOUs are not accepted but holds and payment plans are. Each seller may have differing preferences, so speak with the individual(s) directly to discuss details.
  6. Individual sellers may have additional rules or requirements. We will be certain to discuss these as situations apply.

Holds, Payment Plans, Mixed Payments, and Currency Ratio
  • Unless discussed otherwise
    • The currency ratio will be 1:900 (Gems:Treasure)
    • Mixed payments (any combination of gems, treasure, and unique/desired items) are accepted
  • Holds are at the discretion of the individual seller
  • Payment plans will be accepted at seller's discretion
  • A non-refundable and variable downpayment may be discussed for certain situations

Contents
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/397203/39720287.png[/img] [i]"Ah, so you've decided to come my way." The Wildclaw sitting behind the beaten stall smiles at you, her green eyes sparking with Nature magic. The stall is disorganized but you're certain the dragon could find anything she needed among the mess. Books are stacked almost haphazardly, clothing is draped over any surface to be found, trinkets are piled or placed without any order to them. To the left of the stall, a moderately-sized area is penned off to securely house a variety of creatures. "My name's Trinka. I hail from the Thriving Wilds clan in the Viridian Labyrinth. I've got some interesting things today, all brought from home!" Tapping a claw upon an unfurled piece of parchment, she continues, "The details are all right here. Each entry will tell you about the items I have on display and the beasts I have to offer. You'll also notice a list of names; these are fellow dragons who could be incentivized to return home with you. Some of them are out hunting or lounging around so you're welcome to chat them up. Maybe one of them might tell you about themselves." A toothy grin spreads across her orange face, clawed hands lacing together as she lowers her chin to rest upon them. "So, what'll it be?"[/i][/center] [b]Personal Rules[/b] [LIST=1] [*]My dragons are first come, first serve. [*]Dragon holds will last no longer than a week, starting at the moment of agreement. [*]Payment plans can be done in any increments, but you will not receive the dragon until the full payment has been made. [*]"Incentives" can be negotiated. [*]If a dragon has lore in their bio, their "incentive" will be higher. [*]The dragon is yours after purchase; you can do as you please with it. [*]I am a lore clan; you are very welcome to send Hatchling Letters or anything related to lore writing. [*]If you are interested in updates from my stall, I can place you on a ping list - just ask. [/LIST] [b]Apparel and Familiar Trades[/b] I will accept apparel and/or familiars as part of payments. All apparel/familiars will be priced at the lowest AH treasure value, not gem. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12nwhxiNcQ3wSxHOknSVqDbzhqpfnDfv2nHZ9qfETzgI/edit?usp=sharing]I have a tracking sheet[/url] for my Bestiary. If you offer a familiar I do not have, payment will be discounted by 2%. *Note: Dragon names are placeholders for identification. All dragons are unnamed and listed in the AH for "incentive" given. [quote="Parchment Details"] [Currently have nests incubating. Please standby. Eggs will hatch [b]Aug 2nd[/b].] [columns][item=Bucktooth Digger][nextcol][center] 3,000 Treasure[/center][nextcol][item=Marbled Jester][nextcol][center] 3,000 Treasure[/center][nextcol][item=Hurricane Herald][nextcol][center]45,000 Treasure[/center][/columns] [/quote]
39720287.png

"Ah, so you've decided to come my way." The Wildclaw sitting behind the beaten stall smiles at you, her green eyes sparking with Nature magic. The stall is disorganized but you're certain the dragon could find anything she needed among the mess. Books are stacked almost haphazardly, clothing is draped over any surface to be found, trinkets are piled or placed without any order to them. To the left of the stall, a moderately-sized area is penned off to securely house a variety of creatures.

"My name's Trinka. I hail from the Thriving Wilds clan in the Viridian Labyrinth. I've got some interesting things today, all brought from home!" Tapping a claw upon an unfurled piece of parchment, she continues, "The details are all right here. Each entry will tell you about the items I have on display and the beasts I have to offer. You'll also notice a list of names; these are fellow dragons who could be incentivized to return home with you. Some of them are out hunting or lounging around so you're welcome to chat them up. Maybe one of them might tell you about themselves."

A toothy grin spreads across her orange face, clawed hands lacing together as she lowers her chin to rest upon them. "So, what'll it be?"

Personal Rules
  1. My dragons are first come, first serve.
  2. Dragon holds will last no longer than a week, starting at the moment of agreement.
  3. Payment plans can be done in any increments, but you will not receive the dragon until the full payment has been made.
  4. "Incentives" can be negotiated.
  5. If a dragon has lore in their bio, their "incentive" will be higher.
  6. The dragon is yours after purchase; you can do as you please with it.
  7. I am a lore clan; you are very welcome to send Hatchling Letters or anything related to lore writing.
  8. If you are interested in updates from my stall, I can place you on a ping list - just ask.

Apparel and Familiar Trades
I will accept apparel and/or familiars as part of payments. All apparel/familiars will be priced at the lowest AH treasure value, not gem.
I have a tracking sheet for my Bestiary. If you offer a familiar I do not have, payment will be discounted by 2%.

*Note: Dragon names are placeholders for identification. All dragons are unnamed and listed in the AH for "incentive" given.
Parchment Details wrote:

[Currently have nests incubating. Please standby. Eggs will hatch Aug 2nd.]
Bucktooth Digger
3,000 Treasure
Marbled Jester
3,000 Treasure
Hurricane Herald
45,000 Treasure
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/378777/37877692.png[/img][color=white]give me space man[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/378777/37877694.png[/img] [I]"Hello, hello!" The Guardian twins call from behind their little stand, Light eyes gleaming with a Wind-like mischievousness as they poked their heads out from the shade of the awning. The first thing noticeable about them - aside from the giant Wind emblem over their foreheads - was the unusual layer of feathers coating the top half of their bodies. Their stand on the other hand was normal, relatively neat, an obvious air of use and love to the items tucked aside in varying states of balanced.[/i] [i]“Are you here to browse our Water-gifted wares? Mayhaps to take a Trenchling with you on your journey home?” The brothers framed a piece of parchment with their massive paws, grinning hopefully. “All the details are here, read at your own pace!” They chattered to each other quietly before one of them abruptly remembered something. “Ah, excuse me, but we forgot to mention! Our clan mate can add what we call a ‘Gothic Lens’ to your dragon for an additional fee!”[/i][/center] [b][u]Laws of Contact[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] All dragons, unless otherwise posted, are first come first serve [*] All dragon holds are viable for one week only [*] “Wayman’s fares” are negotiable [*] Dragons with lore or Gothic Lens lists in their bio will have a higher wayman’s fare [*] Interested in applying Gothic Lenses to your dragons? Contact me with details about your dragons! [*] Interested in updates from my stall? Ask to be put on my pinglist! I promise I don’t bite.[/LIST] [b]Apparel/Familiar Trades[/b] I am open to accepting apparel and/or familiars as part of the payment. All apparel will be accepted at the lowest AH treasure value. Familiars offered that are not in my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p4Tnl-aU8qtjkjw9ZK3SIdGaM8oMyIQeroCMgVWA8Qk/edit?usp=sharing]Beastiary[/url] will give a 3% discount on your purchase. *Note, all names are placeholders unless advertised otherwise. All dragons are listed by wayman’s fares on the AH. [QUOTE=Parchment Listings][CENTER][B]Common Folk[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]NONE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Trench-Born[B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]NONE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
37877692.pnggive me space man37877694.png

"Hello, hello!" The Guardian twins call from behind their little stand, Light eyes gleaming with a Wind-like mischievousness as they poked their heads out from the shade of the awning. The first thing noticeable about them - aside from the giant Wind emblem over their foreheads - was the unusual layer of feathers coating the top half of their bodies. Their stand on the other hand was normal, relatively neat, an obvious air of use and love to the items tucked aside in varying states of balanced.

“Are you here to browse our Water-gifted wares? Mayhaps to take a Trenchling with you on your journey home?” The brothers framed a piece of parchment with their massive paws, grinning hopefully. “All the details are here, read at your own pace!” They chattered to each other quietly before one of them abruptly remembered something. “Ah, excuse me, but we forgot to mention! Our clan mate can add what we call a ‘Gothic Lens’ to your dragon for an additional fee!”

Laws of Contact
  • All dragons, unless otherwise posted, are first come first serve
  • All dragon holds are viable for one week only
  • “Wayman’s fares” are negotiable
  • Dragons with lore or Gothic Lens lists in their bio will have a higher wayman’s fare
  • Interested in applying Gothic Lenses to your dragons? Contact me with details about your dragons!
  • Interested in updates from my stall? Ask to be put on my pinglist! I promise I don’t bite.

Apparel/Familiar Trades
I am open to accepting apparel and/or familiars as part of the payment. All apparel will be accepted at the lowest AH treasure value. Familiars offered that are not in my Beastiary will give a 3% discount on your purchase.

*Note, all names are placeholders unless advertised otherwise. All dragons are listed by wayman’s fares on the AH.
Parchment Listings wrote:
Common Folk
NONE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

Trench-Born
NONE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o1_500.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=266115&tab=dragon&did=29258307][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292584/29258307.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][i][size=2]Just off to the left of the other stalls, a spicy aroma wafted through the air. Following your nose, you came across a contented-looking Coatl sipping a cup of tea on the table beside a stand. The stand in question you knew belonged to the Coatl for it smelled of that distinctly energizing cinnamon spice from before. There were various treats intricately decorated in frostings and creams on the table she roosted on, it took all your self-control to not burst forth and take them all for yourself. Thankfully, before you did anything rash, she noticed you pulled out a chair in offering. Her feathered crests were relaxed. "Welcome!" Read a strip of parchment she pulled out from her neckerchief. She was attempting to communicate as fluidly as possible by using note cards coupled with her own voice. "My clan travels all throughout Sornieth, collecting various trinkets and baubles to trade with others we meet on our expeditions. Many dragons that join our ranks seek temporary housing as they seek a true clan to lay down their roots. Maybe they'll be interested in following you home?"[/size][/i][/center] [b][u][i]Do's [/i]and [i]Don'ts[/i]: Roc's Dragon Sales[/b] [/u] [size=2]1. I name all my dragons before selling, but I will provide a renaming scroll if requested. 2. I will hold a dragon if you ask, but I [i]won't[/i] hold them longer than seven days unless I'm given a reason to do so. 3. All listed prices are autobuys, but I [i]am[/i] open to haggling. All dragons are first-come, first-served. 4. General rule of thumb is that all dragons will have at least a small bit of lore in their bios when held for sale. 5. I do have a pinglist, ask to be put on it for specific breeding pairs or dragons. 6. If you write lore, I'd love to hear about it. Hatchling letters or anything of the sort are always welcome in my inbox. 7. Partial payments are accepted, with a bigger discount for familiars offered if they are not in my bestiary (you can find a quick checklist of familiars I own [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jalseoARLKjrQ5ZKSnQlJYBoUrounqVW5VA3EOKShno/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]). Discount depends on the rarity of said familiars, and I will also accept duplicates for 2g/1800t off the listed price for a dragon. 8. I have the right to refuse an offer if I so desire. [/size] [quote=Dragons for Sale] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41538396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/415384/41538396.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][b]Chun[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Latte Iridescent [b]Secondary:[/b] Peridot Toxin [b]Tertiary:[/b] Cottoncandy Filigree 500g[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41538397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/415384/41538397.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][b]Mei[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Latte Iridescent [b]Secondary:[/b] Peridot Toxin [b]Tertiary:[/b] Watermelon Glimmer 500g[/center] [nextcol] [columns] [/quote] [center][img]https://s17.postimg.cc/7qczffpmn/plague.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2]The Coatl, who introduced herself as Caramel, fumbled with a few other cards before pulling one out that simply read "Training." Perhaps a few of your dragons were in need of some extra training before returning home, and apparently Caramel had the answer. "If you like, a couple of your dragons could go on a mock expedition with some of our strongest warriors. We promise they will be well cared for. [/size][/center] [u][b][i]Do's[/i] and [i]Don'ts[/i]: Roc's Leveling Service[/b][/u] [size=2]1. I can level your dragons to any level you desire for the price listed in [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wELK7a2iISbikxRsZVjlYYKNX6E6jtLqbD4ZdN-ahPU/edit?usp=sharing]this sheet[/url] (if there is anything you don't understand, please let me know and I'll clarify for you. The sheet itself is still a work in progress, but the prices are already listed for your convenience). 2. I only have slots for leveling two dragons from 1-25 at any given time. This is so I won't get overwhelmed or take too long on orders. It's best for everyone. 3. I do, however, have three more slots exclusively for partial leveling. These will be worked on in-between my major orders. 4. Estimated wait time for dragons depends on level. If its a short partial leveling, it'll take no more than a few days but if you want me to max a dragon from level 1, it'll take about a week. 5. I do not provide battlestones for this service, but if you send me the desired build you want along with your preferred battlestones, I'll equip them onto your dragon no problem! 6. Max leveling is first priority, partial leveling second. 7. Payment must be upfront for leveling a dragon completely, payment can be done half before and half after if you want a partial leveling. 8. A Grind Sprint is exactly what it sounds like: a preset amount of time grinding in a venue of your choice with the reward being all the spoils from the sprint. The spoils being all trinkets, familiars, battlestones, or other rare drops. Only one slot at a time for this just because its a fun little side activity and not a priority. There is no guarantee you'll get anything particularly rare, rng can be a cruel mistress, but it's fun~ [/size] [quote= Roc's Leveling slots] [center][b]Complete Leveling Expedition: [/b] 1. 2. [b] Partial Leveling Exercise:[/b] 3. 4. 5. [b]Grind Sprints[/b] 6. [/center]
29258307.png
Just off to the left of the other stalls, a spicy aroma wafted through the air. Following your nose, you came across a contented-looking Coatl sipping a cup of tea on the table beside a stand. The stand in question you knew belonged to the Coatl for it smelled of that distinctly energizing cinnamon spice from before. There were various treats intricately decorated in frostings and creams on the table she roosted on, it took all your self-control to not burst forth and take them all for yourself. Thankfully, before you did anything rash, she noticed you pulled out a chair in offering. Her feathered crests were relaxed.

"Welcome!" Read a strip of parchment she pulled out from her neckerchief. She was attempting to communicate as fluidly as possible by using note cards coupled with her own voice. "My clan travels all throughout Sornieth, collecting various trinkets and baubles to trade with others we meet on our expeditions. Many dragons that join our ranks seek temporary housing as they seek a true clan to lay down their roots. Maybe they'll be interested in following you home?"

Do's and Don'ts: Roc's Dragon Sales

1. I name all my dragons before selling, but I will provide a renaming scroll if requested.

2. I will hold a dragon if you ask, but I won't hold them longer than seven days unless I'm given a reason to do so.

3. All listed prices are autobuys, but I am open to haggling. All dragons are first-come, first-served.

4. General rule of thumb is that all dragons will have at least a small bit of lore in their bios when held for sale.

5. I do have a pinglist, ask to be put on it for specific breeding pairs or dragons.

6. If you write lore, I'd love to hear about it. Hatchling letters or anything of the sort are always welcome in my inbox.

7. Partial payments are accepted, with a bigger discount for familiars offered if they are not in my bestiary (you can find a quick checklist of familiars I own here). Discount depends on the rarity of said familiars, and I will also accept duplicates for 2g/1800t off the listed price for a dragon.

8. I have the right to refuse an offer if I so desire.

Quote:

41538396.png
Chun
Primary: Latte Iridescent
Secondary: Peridot Toxin
Tertiary: Cottoncandy Filigree
500g

41538397.png
Mei
Primary: Latte Iridescent
Secondary: Peridot Toxin
Tertiary: Watermelon Glimmer
500g

plague.png
The Coatl, who introduced herself as Caramel, fumbled with a few other cards before pulling one out that simply read "Training."

Perhaps a few of your dragons were in need of some extra training before returning home, and apparently Caramel had the answer. "If you like, a couple of your dragons could go on a mock expedition with some of our strongest warriors. We promise they will be well cared for.

Do's and Don'ts: Roc's Leveling Service

1. I can level your dragons to any level you desire for the price listed in this sheet (if there is anything you don't understand, please let me know and I'll clarify for you. The sheet itself is still a work in progress, but the prices are already listed for your convenience).

2. I only have slots for leveling two dragons from 1-25 at any given time. This is so I won't get overwhelmed or take too long on orders. It's best for everyone.

3. I do, however, have three more slots exclusively for partial leveling. These will be worked on in-between my major orders.

4. Estimated wait time for dragons depends on level. If its a short partial leveling, it'll take no more than a few days but if you want me to max a dragon from level 1, it'll take about a week.

5. I do not provide battlestones for this service, but if you send me the desired build you want along with your preferred battlestones, I'll equip them onto your dragon no problem!

6. Max leveling is first priority, partial leveling second.

7. Payment must be upfront for leveling a dragon completely, payment can be done half before and half after if you want a partial leveling.

8. A Grind Sprint is exactly what it sounds like: a preset amount of time grinding in a venue of your choice with the reward being all the spoils from the sprint. The spoils being all trinkets, familiars, battlestones, or other rare drops. Only one slot at a time for this just because its a fun little side activity and not a priority. There is no guarantee you'll get anything particularly rare, rng can be a cruel mistress, but it's fun~
Roc's Leveling slots wrote:
Complete Leveling Expedition:

Partial Leveling Exercise:

Grind Sprints
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Ping Lists

Buff's Pings

Roc's Pings

Valid's Pings
Ping Lists

Buff's Pings

Roc's Pings

Valid's Pings
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Extra Reserve for things
Extra Reserve for things
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Here to lovingly stalk this thread in hopes of actually gaining entrance to your sales one day. To the hopes of gaining goods to barter!
Here to lovingly stalk this thread in hopes of actually gaining entrance to your sales one day. To the hopes of gaining goods to barter!
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
Thanks for your interest! ^^
;) I'm sure we can reach some sort of deal in the future when you're ready!
Thanks for your interest! ^^
;) I'm sure we can reach some sort of deal in the future when you're ready!
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x