Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 3165 3166
@chatoyant Ah gotcha, that means the bladed flatleaves don't have value anymore right?
@chatoyant Ah gotcha, that means the bladed flatleaves don't have value anymore right?
@Devious12345 they do have value. the currency doesn't change from year to year, so you can use the bladed flatleaves you have to buy next year's new greenskeeper gathering items
@Devious12345 they do have value. the currency doesn't change from year to year, so you can use the bladed flatleaves you have to buy next year's new greenskeeper gathering items
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Thank you! They'll be kept safe in the vault then. :)
@chatoyant Thank you! They'll be kept safe in the vault then. :)
I was bored and remembered that the Egyptian God's name was 'Thoth' so I'm like... [center][font=hotpink][size=5]BEGONE THOTH[/center] [center][img]http://www.egyptianmyths.net/images/thoth2.jpg[/img][/center] Am I allowed to post this? As the other word (remove the second H for Thoth..) is blocked.
I was bored and remembered that the Egyptian God's name was 'Thoth' so I'm like...
BEGONE THOTH
thoth2.jpg

Am I allowed to post this? As the other word (remove the second H for Thoth..) is blocked.
Dose anyone know what color the opal is in this pic? [img]https://i.imgur.com/F6H3jpw.png[/img]
Dose anyone know what color the opal is in this pic?
F6H3jpw.png
@demonhatchet

Blush Opal
@demonhatchet

Blush Opal
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SakuraSweet I guess if it was censored they might remove it, though you probably wouldn't get in trouble if they did. I feel like this site is pretty sensitive about potentially inappropriate stuff
Also please tell thoth that if he wants his twitch channel back he has to wear a longer skirt and cover his nip nops
@SakuraSweet I guess if it was censored they might remove it, though you probably wouldn't get in trouble if they did. I feel like this site is pretty sensitive about potentially inappropriate stuff
Also please tell thoth that if he wants his twitch channel back he has to wear a longer skirt and cover his nip nops
Is there a way to search dragons by the date they were hatched?
Is there a way to search dragons by the date they were hatched?
@BreezyBubble nope. best you can do is try to find some dragons born on/around that day and just start checking IDs in the same range.
@BreezyBubble nope. best you can do is try to find some dragons born on/around that day and just start checking IDs in the same range.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Welp. Alright, thanks!
@After
Welp. Alright, thanks!
1 2 ... 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 3165 3166