Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What got cancelled?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My family trip to italy, but it bothered be the least out of everyone because I’m not a fan of travel and didn’t want to spend all that money on an unwanted experience
My family trip to italy, but it bothered be the least out of everyone because I’m not a fan of travel and didn’t want to spend all that money on an unwanted experience
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I wanted to go to the In This Moment concert for my birthday but that got canceled. I was really looking forward to it to.
I wanted to go to the In This Moment concert for my birthday but that got canceled. I was really looking forward to it to.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
my birrthday and my sister's birthday got canceled yeehaw
my birrthday and my sister's birthday got canceled yeehaw
The company I work for lets you have a whole month off every few years. Mine was supposed to start today. I had to cancel it for this year because of COVID.
The company I work for lets you have a whole month off every few years. Mine was supposed to start today. I had to cancel it for this year because of COVID.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
certainly not finals, that's for sure!
certainly not finals, that's for sure!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
This is a good thread, thank you for making it and helping folks vent <3

There was a conference I was looking forward to and a road trip to the Grand Canyon. The former's a wash, but the latter can be re-planned, and it might be better waiting for the colder seasons anyways. More time to get in shape for hiking, at least, and running gives me a way to be outside.
This is a good thread, thank you for making it and helping folks vent <3

There was a conference I was looking forward to and a road trip to the Grand Canyon. The former's a wash, but the latter can be re-planned, and it might be better waiting for the colder seasons anyways. More time to get in shape for hiking, at least, and running gives me a way to be outside.
cL9yafY.gif
Okay, have a list:
- school (obviously)
- since I'm writing my Abitur (basically... I'm graduating lol) it's all super weird. Prom got cancelled, all the fun stuff you usually do in your last week of school got cancelled, the exams weren't cancelled but it was... different than all the years before
- at least 3 birthday parties from my friends got cancelled
- a concert I wanted to go to
- family trip in the summer
- I wasn't able to see my dad for... two months? Three? I'm not sure
- my social life ._.
- a history exam (not a final one, just... one) that was meant to take place in the last few weeks of school got basically cancelled? I mean, we had to take it, but everyone was at home and googled stuff and we talked to each other during the exam so... xD

There is probaby more but these are the "big events"
yay fun
Okay, have a list:
- school (obviously)
- since I'm writing my Abitur (basically... I'm graduating lol) it's all super weird. Prom got cancelled, all the fun stuff you usually do in your last week of school got cancelled, the exams weren't cancelled but it was... different than all the years before
- at least 3 birthday parties from my friends got cancelled
- a concert I wanted to go to
- family trip in the summer
- I wasn't able to see my dad for... two months? Three? I'm not sure
- my social life ._.
- a history exam (not a final one, just... one) that was meant to take place in the last few weeks of school got basically cancelled? I mean, we had to take it, but everyone was at home and googled stuff and we talked to each other during the exam so... xD

There is probaby more but these are the "big events"
yay fun
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
I was originally going to intern for a super cool company and my program got cancelled. It seems so trivial compared to everyone else's struggles but I'm still super disappointed haha.
I was originally going to intern for a super cool company and my program got cancelled. It seems so trivial compared to everyone else's struggles but I'm still super disappointed haha.
1woDO3X.png
Going back to China and my antidepressants.
I'm just tired. Can't really muster up any strength to go out and find a viable pharmacy.
Going back to China and my antidepressants.
I'm just tired. Can't really muster up any strength to go out and find a viable pharmacy.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
school and several concerts/events. plus, i live near a park in the city, and they do free concerts in the park all summer, which were cancelled, so that's a bummer too.
school and several concerts/events. plus, i live near a park in the city, and they do free concerts in the park all summer, which were cancelled, so that's a bummer too.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9