Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What got cancelled?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@Wyndigo" date="2020-06-03 17:26:13" ] I usually look forward to the Stampede each year. It's fun to take my nieces to the parade and go on the rides, pet the livestock, etc. Oh well, maybe next year. Also, all the summer events really. The local nerdy conventions I'm going to miss too. [/quote] !!!!! OH WHAT Idk if I've ever seen someone from my city on here before??? Wow! I was also looking forwards to the Stampede. It's always a great time! I actually have a dragon based off of the Stampede Showband: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33667244] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336673/33667244_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Wyndigo wrote on 2020-06-03 17:26:13:
I usually look forward to the Stampede each year. It's fun to take my nieces to the parade and go on the rides, pet the livestock, etc. Oh well, maybe next year.

Also, all the summer events really. The local nerdy conventions I'm going to miss too.

!!!!! OH WHAT

Idk if I've ever seen someone from my city on here before??? Wow! I was also looking forwards to the Stampede. It's always a great time! I actually have a dragon based off of the Stampede Showband:

33667244_350.png

Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
[quote name="EWSpirit" date="2020-06-05 11:32:06" ] [quote name="@Wyndigo" date="2020-06-03 17:26:13" ] I usually look forward to the Stampede each year. It's fun to take my nieces to the parade and go on the rides, pet the livestock, etc. Oh well, maybe next year. Also, all the summer events really. The local nerdy conventions I'm going to miss too. [/quote] !!!!! OH WHAT Idk if I've ever seen someone from my city on here before??? Wow! I was also looking forwards to the Stampede. It's always a great time! I actually have a dragon based off of the Stampede Showband: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33667244] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336673/33667244_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] @EWSpirit Oh hey! Nice to meet another Calgarian! Love your Dragon! That's such a clever idea!
EWSpirit wrote on 2020-06-05 11:32:06:
@Wyndigo wrote on 2020-06-03 17:26:13:
I usually look forward to the Stampede each year. It's fun to take my nieces to the parade and go on the rides, pet the livestock, etc. Oh well, maybe next year.

Also, all the summer events really. The local nerdy conventions I'm going to miss too.

!!!!! OH WHAT

Idk if I've ever seen someone from my city on here before??? Wow! I was also looking forwards to the Stampede. It's always a great time! I actually have a dragon based off of the Stampede Showband:

33667244_350.png

@EWSpirit
Oh hey! Nice to meet another Calgarian! Love your Dragon! That's such a clever idea!
My school got cancelled and I have a lot of friends who wont be there next year and I didnt get to say goodbye, plus, due to my dads job we move a lot so I may not even see my friends again if we don't start school again when the time comes.
My school got cancelled and I have a lot of friends who wont be there next year and I didnt get to say goodbye, plus, due to my dads job we move a lot so I may not even see my friends again if we don't start school again when the time comes.
A comedian we were going to see in May, and the California state fair.
A comedian we were going to see in May, and the California state fair.
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
Therapist appointments and the flea market. I was going to try to work my way through social anxiety to selling art at the flea market, but the building they were using is now up for sale, meaning the flea market straight up doesn't exist anymore so when it comes to potential money making venues that don't make me want to play in traffic I'm once more at square one. [emoji=skull size=1]
Therapist appointments and the flea market. I was going to try to work my way through social anxiety to selling art at the flea market, but the building they were using is now up for sale, meaning the flea market straight up doesn't exist anymore so when it comes to potential money making venues that don't make me want to play in traffic I'm once more at square one.
W R E S T L E M A N I A . W E E K E N D .

We wait forever and a day for it to finally come to our town and then Steve Corino had to run wild and ruin everything. It's not even about the Wrestlemania show itself-- that was probably the least exciting part of the weekend. It was everything else that came along with Wrestlemania being in town. Awesome foreign promotions running big shows when I'd otherwise never get the opportunity to see them, like Stardom, NJPW, DDT, and the American promotions that don't do touring, like ROH and Impact, plus the various related events like meet-n-greets and stuff-- it was gonna be great! My friends and I were so hyped!

It not only sucks that things were canceled, it sucks even more because the smaller promotions got hit hard with all the costs they couldn't recuperate since they couldn't run their shows. It sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks! DARN YOU STEVE CORINO

Other than that, there's the usual anime cons and doujin events like comiket, but I'm not too worried about those dying completely from having to miss (hopefully just) one year.
W R E S T L E M A N I A . W E E K E N D .

We wait forever and a day for it to finally come to our town and then Steve Corino had to run wild and ruin everything. It's not even about the Wrestlemania show itself-- that was probably the least exciting part of the weekend. It was everything else that came along with Wrestlemania being in town. Awesome foreign promotions running big shows when I'd otherwise never get the opportunity to see them, like Stardom, NJPW, DDT, and the American promotions that don't do touring, like ROH and Impact, plus the various related events like meet-n-greets and stuff-- it was gonna be great! My friends and I were so hyped!

It not only sucks that things were canceled, it sucks even more because the smaller promotions got hit hard with all the costs they couldn't recuperate since they couldn't run their shows. It sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks! DARN YOU STEVE CORINO

Other than that, there's the usual anime cons and doujin events like comiket, but I'm not too worried about those dying completely from having to miss (hopefully just) one year.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
my trip to california and swanfest :(
my trip to california and swanfest :(
9vd48xw.png
therapy :')
therapy :')
my adhd medicine appointment :( stuck without meds until at least september, boo >:(

also i was gonna do loads of things with my future roommates to celebrate year 1 of uni ending but. yeah thats not happenin
my adhd medicine appointment :( stuck without meds until at least september, boo >:(

also i was gonna do loads of things with my future roommates to celebrate year 1 of uni ending but. yeah thats not happenin
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
My practicum. u.u

It did recently resume on a two month temp though so fingers crossed for more extension.
My practicum. u.u

It did recently resume on a two month temp though so fingers crossed for more extension.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9