Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What got cancelled?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i was going to go to a small rural town in my country for my birthday but that's been cancelled because of travel restrictions[emoji=spiral sad size=1]
i was going to go to a small rural town in my country for my birthday but that's been cancelled because of travel restrictions
3Lr6Rsp.png
also pride
also pride
3Lr6Rsp.png
The con happening in our closest city. It was supposed to happen during late summer(if I recall correctly) and I was planning on going if any VA’s I knew were going to attend as well. Unfortunately that doesn’t matter since it’s not going to happen anyway. It especially sucks since I live in the boonies and the larger cons are way too far away(and are also cancelled)

Also my birthday dinner. My birthday is coming up and there’s this amazing restaurant that we go to every year for my birthday, but that’s not gonna happen either.
The con happening in our closest city. It was supposed to happen during late summer(if I recall correctly) and I was planning on going if any VA’s I knew were going to attend as well. Unfortunately that doesn’t matter since it’s not going to happen anyway. It especially sucks since I live in the boonies and the larger cons are way too far away(and are also cancelled)

Also my birthday dinner. My birthday is coming up and there’s this amazing restaurant that we go to every year for my birthday, but that’s not gonna happen either.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
my checkpoint got cancelled *runs
(well, more accurately, postponed)

other than that, nothing else because im a hermit
my checkpoint got cancelled *runs
(well, more accurately, postponed)

other than that, nothing else because im a hermit
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
Everything con, conference or expo wise for the summer pretty much.

Also, the local summer county fair where I am as well.
Everything con, conference or expo wise for the summer pretty much.

Also, the local summer county fair where I am as well.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
Toronto Pride, which would've been my first big Pride event. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] Oh well.
Toronto Pride, which would've been my first big Pride event. Oh well.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
my desert ecology field course got cancelled,,, it was a combination of botany and geology and would've been the first course i took that combined both my majors 3:

at least they didn't try to rewrite it for online class i guess?

i was also going to join my dad with some of his summer projects and i think i'm more bummed about that; i haven't been able to spend much time with him since moving out
my desert ecology field course got cancelled,,, it was a combination of botany and geology and would've been the first course i took that combined both my majors 3:

at least they didn't try to rewrite it for online class i guess?

i was also going to join my dad with some of his summer projects and i think i'm more bummed about that; i haven't been able to spend much time with him since moving out
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
My mental health
My mental health
7zcCDc4.png
Anime Boston, a con that I was looking forward to SO much and spent a crapton of money making a cosplay for

The Adventure Zone liveshow. I wanted to meet the McElroy's y'all.

My college graduation. Spent all that time and money and *blows raspberry* no free food and show to go with it.
Anime Boston, a con that I was looking forward to SO much and spent a crapton of money making a cosplay for

The Adventure Zone liveshow. I wanted to meet the McElroy's y'all.

My college graduation. Spent all that time and money and *blows raspberry* no free food and show to go with it.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Two concerts, one for Red Hot Chili Peppers and one for Opeth and Deep Purple

No, you're crying T_T

Luckily they got rescheduled for next year but still
Two concerts, one for Red Hot Chili Peppers and one for Opeth and Deep Purple

No, you're crying T_T