Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What got cancelled?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My final exams that I've been working towards for two years. Graduation and prom, though I'm not sure what I would have done for prom but still. Cadets, it's my last year and I can't see them until fall or later. Pride most likely, I haven't heard anything yet so I'm hoping it's not. Just generally getting outside and exploring places in the city
My final exams that I've been working towards for two years. Graduation and prom, though I'm not sure what I would have done for prom but still. Cadets, it's my last year and I can't see them until fall or later. Pride most likely, I haven't heard anything yet so I'm hoping it's not. Just generally getting outside and exploring places in the city
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
Two concerts and lots of exams that I studied for. Cancellation of a birthday trip abroad with my gf was a big bummer.
Two concerts and lots of exams that I studied for. Cancellation of a birthday trip abroad with my gf was a big bummer.
Reality is for people that lack imagination.
I was going to a museum event to see a movie during an exhibit about the science of monsters and stuff. I was also saving up money so I could finally go to Halloween Horror Night during its anniversary. Ah, well. At least there's next year for that one.
I was going to a museum event to see a movie during an exhibit about the science of monsters and stuff. I was also saving up money so I could finally go to Halloween Horror Night during its anniversary. Ah, well. At least there's next year for that one.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Usually my city has free concerts every Wednesday and Saturday during the summer. A lot of local groups, some cheaper acts and some more expensive groups. It's pretty great and I look forward to it every year. It got cancelled of course so I'm sad about that. Hopefully next year!

I'm also really wanting to go to the ROM and Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto. I was planning on going with friends this summer but obviously that's not gonna happen either.
Usually my city has free concerts every Wednesday and Saturday during the summer. A lot of local groups, some cheaper acts and some more expensive groups. It's pretty great and I look forward to it every year. It got cancelled of course so I'm sad about that. Hopefully next year!

I'm also really wanting to go to the ROM and Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto. I was planning on going with friends this summer but obviously that's not gonna happen either.
Was meant to be going to Portsmouth comic con with a friend at the beginning of May. It was pushed back to mid August, but now looks like it's been cancelled for the year....
Was meant to be going to Portsmouth comic con with a friend at the beginning of May. It was pushed back to mid August, but now looks like it's been cancelled for the year....
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Our long awaited easter vacation at the sea got cancelled and I was so sad. I love the sea and I was looking forward to (oh no, I'm gonna say it) long walks at the beach with my girlfriend. I was going to collect stones and glass at the beach! (You know, the glass shards that have been in the water so long they're no longer sharp? Those!)
And now I gotta wait another year to go again.

Well, that's the big thing. I haven't seen my best friends in months, because they live in a different city and traveling wasn't a thing. Also trains are scary now.
Our long awaited easter vacation at the sea got cancelled and I was so sad. I love the sea and I was looking forward to (oh no, I'm gonna say it) long walks at the beach with my girlfriend. I was going to collect stones and glass at the beach! (You know, the glass shards that have been in the water so long they're no longer sharp? Those!)
And now I gotta wait another year to go again.

Well, that's the big thing. I haven't seen my best friends in months, because they live in a different city and traveling wasn't a thing. Also trains are scary now.
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
AnimeNorth, the biggest anime convention in North America. I was really looking forward to seeing the army of Promare cosplayers...
And Monsta X’s concert, June 14th, is “postponed”, but of course we have no idea when it might be able to happen so might as well be cancelled.
I also enjoy going to see movies in the theatres, now people are saying movie theatres might stop existing??? I would donate my life savings for movie theatres to keep being a thing.
AnimeNorth, the biggest anime convention in North America. I was really looking forward to seeing the army of Promare cosplayers...
And Monsta X’s concert, June 14th, is “postponed”, but of course we have no idea when it might be able to happen so might as well be cancelled.
I also enjoy going to see movies in the theatres, now people are saying movie theatres might stop existing??? I would donate my life savings for movie theatres to keep being a thing.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
i was going to meet one of my online friends at the vancouver comic arts festival in mid-may. we missed each other by pure chance last year - went on different days and found out after. we only live like 40 minutes away from each other but neither of us have cars and we don't really live in places with great public transportation.. but we were both going to make the effort to go to vancaf... i was really looking forward to it, i've known her for four years

also pride. this was going to be my third year going. i don't see my friends often because we all go to different universities (one overseas) but we always go to pride. it's such a fun day
i was going to meet one of my online friends at the vancouver comic arts festival in mid-may. we missed each other by pure chance last year - went on different days and found out after. we only live like 40 minutes away from each other but neither of us have cars and we don't really live in places with great public transportation.. but we were both going to make the effort to go to vancaf... i was really looking forward to it, i've known her for four years

also pride. this was going to be my third year going. i don't see my friends often because we all go to different universities (one overseas) but we always go to pride. it's such a fun day
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Livestock show, repticon. :(
Livestock show, repticon. :(
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
exams + tickets to the theatre. oof.
exams + tickets to the theatre. oof.
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif