Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What got cancelled?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
For me, the thing that I was really sad about it being cancelled was a Comic Con I was wanting to attend

...... I guess being stuck in quarantine can give me some time to possibly work on a cosplay (or maybe even try to figure out how to make a fursuit), right?
For me, the thing that I was really sad about it being cancelled was a Comic Con I was wanting to attend

...... I guess being stuck in quarantine can give me some time to possibly work on a cosplay (or maybe even try to figure out how to make a fursuit), right?
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Like, every single local comic and anime con that would have happened during the spring or summer. Most of which my mom was scheduled to vend at...

So she's been using her stash of geeky fabrics to make masks and give them away to people.

Classes were not cancelled for me or my brother but they were all moved online after spring break, so I moved out of my dorm back into my parents' house because I could do all my classes there.

Next semester it's looking like most classes will be online because the state university system issued a thing saying all universities in the system have to comply to this, but my university is trying to get permission to do hybrid classes because they're a university that chiefly does a lot of labs, being a big science school. Also it's a small campus in a rural area.

Like, every single local comic and anime con that would have happened during the spring or summer. Most of which my mom was scheduled to vend at...

So she's been using her stash of geeky fabrics to make masks and give them away to people.

Classes were not cancelled for me or my brother but they were all moved online after spring break, so I moved out of my dorm back into my parents' house because I could do all my classes there.

Next semester it's looking like most classes will be online because the state university system issued a thing saying all universities in the system have to comply to this, but my university is trying to get permission to do hybrid classes because they're a university that chiefly does a lot of labs, being a big science school. Also it's a small campus in a rural area.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
my piano and dance recital got postponed but are they actually gonna happen? That is the question..
my piano and dance recital got postponed but are they actually gonna happen? That is the question..
My brother had to cancel his trip to the UK, and it was gonna be the first time we'd have ever met. :') Ah, well. At least it can be rescheduled, after everything's safe to do so.
My brother had to cancel his trip to the UK, and it was gonna be the first time we'd have ever met. :') Ah, well. At least it can be rescheduled, after everything's safe to do so.
My job, lol [emoji=snapper deadpan size=1] But I go back to work tomorrow. And my planned Disney trip with my mom. We wanted to go in December. I know the parks might start opening in July, but it's gonna take me a bit more time to be comfortable traveling, and even longer to be comfortable with a theme park. [emoji=snapper scared size=1]
My job, lol But I go back to work tomorrow.

And my planned Disney trip with my mom. We wanted to go in December. I know the parks might start opening in July, but it's gonna take me a bit more time to be comfortable traveling, and even longer to be comfortable with a theme park.
G2 imperials for sale
I was gonna do a research project with my chemistry professor, but my college sorta shut down and went 100% online so that wasn't an option... I'm hoping I'll be able to do the project during the fall semester, but everything might still be online, so idk if that'll happen either :(
I was gonna do a research project with my chemistry professor, but my college sorta shut down and went 100% online so that wasn't an option... I'm hoping I'll be able to do the project during the fall semester, but everything might still be online, so idk if that'll happen either :(
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Physical graduation and saying good bye to all my friends that live in different states
Physical graduation and saying good bye to all my friends that live in different states
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

My friends' graduations, some family events, and my job plans. I shouldn't complain - it could have been a lot worse.
My friends' graduations, some family events, and my job plans. I shouldn't complain - it could have been a lot worse.
LxbWmll.png
My trip to see my brother in Japan, was postponed. I still have the tickets, but I was going to leave in March and it's very possible that I will be able to go in May.
My trip to see my brother in Japan, was postponed. I still have the tickets, but I was going to leave in March and it's very possible that I will be able to go in May.
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
As a professional musician, pretty much my whole life. It's been bizarre not going in to work, playing concerts, practicing ensembles, etc. I'm thankful that my employer pays me even though I'm not "working"; I have so many musician friends who have had their livelihoods absolutely crippled by this pandemic. They've had to straight up abandon their careers and seek any employment they can find just to get by, it sucks.
As a professional musician, pretty much my whole life. It's been bizarre not going in to work, playing concerts, practicing ensembles, etc. I'm thankful that my employer pays me even though I'm not "working"; I have so many musician friends who have had their livelihoods absolutely crippled by this pandemic. They've had to straight up abandon their careers and seek any employment they can find just to get by, it sucks.
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9