Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Wandered Ones writing shop*
1 2 3
[center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/eadf/f/2016/259/d/0/thewanderedones_by_myserpentine-dahtsgw.png[/img][/center] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=5]"Hello, traveler. Welcome to the land of The Wandered Ones."[/size][/font][/center] [font=timesnewroman][size=4]Hi there! If you're looking for a nice bio for your dragon, whether it be a simple wee blurb or a mile long legend, you're in the right place! This little writing shop is currently run by my humble self, @Pieeee (with 4'e's in total), also my friend @nuttysaladtree is helping as a proofreader. It's a pleasure to meet you and your dragons, and it's a pleasure that we can be a part of his/her life story (If we have the honour of taking in your comission)[/font][/size] [center][size=2][font=centurygothic]All the banners are made by the amazing @Kiaora and all the dividers came from free to use sites.[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=centurygothic][size=6]Status[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=centurygothic][size=6]Slots Full|[b]Slots Open[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/132f/f/2016/259/f/8/tworules_by_myserpentine-dahtsg6.png[/img][/center] [list][*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]Please ping me (@Pieeee) to get attention and submit commissions. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]NO ART THEFT. Please respect our work and credit us(@Pieeee&@Nuttysaladtree) both when you're using it, if you claim it as your own you WILL get reported. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]Please be polite and respect each other. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]Payment can be upfront, after or half and half, but once we are done with the commission, you are obligated to pay the full payment whether you like it or not. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]We are currently accepting gem payment at 1:850 ratio [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]Please do NOT post our work offsite regardless you credited us or not. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]We will accept 3 dragons per slot at maximum. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]We accept LGBTQA dragons, do not be afraid to make such a commission. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]We reserve the all rights to reject any commission if we think it's unpractical for us or you are being rude. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]If you're making a commission, that means you have read and agree with all the terms and conditions. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]To make our job easier, please use the code below when you are submitting a commission. [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4]No NSFW and really gory expert, there will be no exception.[/font][/size][/list] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon[/b]:Link to the dragon. [b]Type[/b] : [b]Characteristic[/b]:(Anything you have on him/her, hobby, orientation, family tie and etc. If you really have no idea, just put N/A or headcanon here and we'll go by our headcanon to see how things go. Not recommened though.) [b]Preferred POV[/b] (1st POV / 2nd POV / 3rd POV) [b]Additional Info[/b]: (Anything you feel that we should know. regadless what it is,please put it here.)[/code]
thewanderedones_by_myserpentine-dahtsgw.png
"Hello, traveler. Welcome to the land of The Wandered Ones."
Hi there! If you're looking for a nice bio for your dragon, whether it be a simple wee blurb or a mile long legend, you're in the right place!

This little writing shop is currently run by my humble self, @Pieeee (with 4'e's in total), also my friend @nuttysaladtree is helping as a proofreader. It's a pleasure to meet you and your dragons, and it's a pleasure that we can be a part of his/her life story (If we have the honour of taking in your comission)
All the banners are made by the amazing @Kiaora and all the dividers came from free to use sites.
tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png
Status
Slots Full|Slots Open
tworules_by_myserpentine-dahtsg6.png
  • Please ping me (@Pieeee) to get attention and submit commissions.
  • NO ART THEFT. Please respect our work and credit us(@Pieeee&@Nuttysaladtree) both when you're using it, if you claim it as your own you WILL get reported.
  • Please be polite and respect each other.
  • Payment can be upfront, after or half and half, but once we are done with the commission, you are obligated to pay the full payment whether you like it or not.
  • We are currently accepting gem payment at 1:850 ratio
  • Please do NOT post our work offsite regardless you credited us or not.
  • We will accept 3 dragons per slot at maximum.
  • We accept LGBTQA dragons, do not be afraid to make such a commission.
  • We reserve the all rights to reject any commission if we think it's unpractical for us or you are being rude.
  • If you're making a commission, that means you have read and agree with all the terms and conditions.
  • To make our job easier, please use the code below when you are submitting a commission.
  • No NSFW and really gory expert, there will be no exception.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon[/b]:Link to the dragon. [b]Type[/b] : [b]Characteristic[/b]:(Anything you have on him/her, hobby, orientation, family tie and etc. If you really have no idea, just put N/A or headcanon here and we'll go by our headcanon to see how things go. Not recommened though.) [b]Preferred POV[/b] (1st POV / 2nd POV / 3rd POV) [b]Additional Info[/b]: (Anything you feel that we should know. regadless what it is,please put it here.)
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
[center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/7954/f/2016/259/0/a/twoprice_by_myserpentine-dahtsgh.png[/img][/center] [center][font=centurygothic]Humm, you're here for the stories right? We offer various kind of them, from the shortest ones to the longest ones, all come with resonable price. Our current price list is down below.[/font][/center] ----- [font=centurygothic][size=4]Please note the sriked out genres are not avaliable for purchase right now.[/size][/font] ----- [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Centurygothic][size=5]Blurb|100~250 words|25~30KT[/size][/center] [font=timesnewroman]A nice and neat little paragraph about the dragon's character and hobby etc. Cotains thier basic infromation, like a breif intro of the family ties, friends and love affair(s). Probably a monumental moment of his/her life if we have the space. Nothing further though. [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=centurygothic][size=5]Short Bio|300~400 words|35~45KT[/size][/font][/center] [font=timesnewroman]An overveiw of you dragon's life journey. An overall discription about the journey they took upon them selves and find thier way to the clan. Also it will cotain everything a blurb would have but that's about it. If you are thinking about a more detailed one, you'll need to go down the list.[/font] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=centurygothic][size=5][s]Full length Bio|500~750 words|75~85KT[/s][/font][/size][/center] [font=timesnewroman]Just as any biography would have, a detailed story of your dragon's journey, their goal of life, thier struggle and anything you would find in a blurb or a short bio,this is also our expertise. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=85681&tab=dragon&did=18459749]Madjick[/url] is our first comission, you can have a glance of our writing style through his bio.[/font] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=centurygothic][size=5][s]Saga|850 words or above|100KT or higher[/s][/size][/font][/center] [font=timesnewroman]A very, very long bio about everything of your dragon, from the moment that hatchling cracked the egg it's legend begun, and will continue until it finally decide to leave the Sorneith cotinent to the side of the deities. A magnificent legend destined to be full of twists and turns. Please be aware this particular kind of commission is the most flexible ones in our shop, it will have a minimum price of 100k, the final price will largely depend on the word count and will be discussed case by case with the customer. The writing process of a ledgend could take days or even weeks, and that's under the mercy of inspiration. Please be patient when you order a ledgend, and your patience will be heavily appreciated.[/font] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [Font=centurygothic][size=5]Additional note:[/size] [font=timesnewroman]If any full length bio commission accidentally hit the 850 words word count, we will contact the customer with an excerpt as preview and see if we will turn this commission into a legend. If you do not want a legend we will reduce the words until it gets back to 800 or below, please wait patiently when we are revising and editing the commission.[/font] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center]
twoprice_by_myserpentine-dahtsgh.png
Humm, you're here for the stories right?
We offer various kind of them, from the shortest ones to the longest ones, all come with resonable price. Our current price list is down below.

Please note the sriked out genres are not avaliable for purchase right now.

Blurb|100~250 words|25~30KT
A nice and neat little paragraph about the dragon's character and hobby etc. Cotains thier basic infromation, like a breif intro of the family ties, friends and love affair(s). Probably a monumental moment of his/her life if we have the space. Nothing further though.

Short Bio|300~400 words|35~45KT
An overveiw of you dragon's life journey. An overall discription about the journey they took upon them selves and find thier way to the clan. Also it will cotain everything a blurb would have but that's about it. If you are thinking about a more detailed one, you'll need to go down the list.
Full length Bio|500~750 words|75~85KT
Just as any biography would have, a detailed story of your dragon's journey, their goal of life, thier struggle and anything you would find in a blurb or a short bio,this is also our expertise. Madjick is our first comission, you can have a glance of our writing style through his bio.
Saga|850 words or above|100KT or higher
A very, very long bio about everything of your dragon, from the moment that hatchling cracked the egg it's legend begun, and will continue until it finally decide to leave the Sorneith cotinent to the side of the deities. A magnificent legend destined to be full of twists and turns.
Please be aware this particular kind of commission is the most flexible ones in our shop, it will have a minimum price of 100k, the final price will largely depend on the word count and will be discussed case by case with the customer.
The writing process of a ledgend could take days or even weeks, and that's under the mercy of inspiration. Please be patient when you order a ledgend, and your patience will be heavily appreciated.

Additional note:
If any full length bio commission accidentally hit the 850 words word count, we will contact the customer with an excerpt as preview and see if we will turn this commission into a legend. If you do not want a legend we will reduce the words until it gets back to 800 or below, please wait patiently when we are revising and editing the commission.
[center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/119d/f/2016/260/f/0/twoping_by_myserpentine-dahxmd9.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=timesnewroman]Please Ping @Pieeee to be added![/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=7]Slots[/font][/size][/center] [center][font=centurygothic][size=5]1. Empty 2.Empty 3.Empty[/size] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/67e4803852c3537ce3760db876ccb220/tumblr_inline_o23f14aTxf1r3lvtf_500.png[/img]
twoping_by_myserpentine-dahxmd9.png
Please Ping @Pieeee to be added!
Slots
1. Empty
2.Empty
3.Empty

[center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e025/f/2016/259/2/9/twoaffiliates_by_myserpentine-dahtsgn.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=timesnewroman]Feel free to affiliate with us![/size][/font][/center]
twoaffiliates_by_myserpentine-dahtsgn.png
Feel free to affiliate with us!
Hmmm this looks good enough! Grand opening!
Hmmm this looks good enough! Grand opening!
Bump
Bump
@Pieeee About what's the turn around for these? I have a bunch of pairs I'd like done for the short bio; more info can be found here (however, if you're interested then of course I'll fill out the forum here!!!), however I'd a) like to pay after they're completed and b) I also don't want to order a bunch if they'll be done like... tomorrow, because while I'm flipping exalts like a madwoman I don't quite have that much on hand rn, at least that's not assigned to other projects I'm waiting to be completed lmao
@Pieeee About what's the turn around for these? I have a bunch of pairs I'd like done for the short bio; more info can be found here (however, if you're interested then of course I'll fill out the forum here!!!), however I'd a) like to pay after they're completed and b) I also don't want to order a bunch if they'll be done like... tomorrow, because while I'm flipping exalts like a madwoman I don't quite have that much on hand rn, at least that's not assigned to other projects I'm waiting to be completed lmao
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@QueenBedhead
Of course we are interested!You have amazing pairs btw! As for this kind of bulk order we might have a discount.
This is definately A-okay. Payment can be paid after, before or have pre-pay half after so this won't be a problem!
As for the over night thing... we want all our bios, whether it is long or short, be the best we can hand out so we won't rush and get them done over night and hand out some jibber jabber with out any revision or so.
You may receieve the bios within three days, depend on the number of dragons the time might being streched to a week, is that okay for you?
@QueenBedhead
Of course we are interested!You have amazing pairs btw! As for this kind of bulk order we might have a discount.
This is definately A-okay. Payment can be paid after, before or have pre-pay half after so this won't be a problem!
As for the over night thing... we want all our bios, whether it is long or short, be the best we can hand out so we won't rush and get them done over night and hand out some jibber jabber with out any revision or so.
You may receieve the bios within three days, depend on the number of dragons the time might being streched to a week, is that okay for you?
@pieeee awesome c:

Someone else has picked up two of my pairs, which leaves me with 17 dragons in need of bios. However many of those y'all want to pick up is fine with me, but all 17 * the 35K bio = 595k. If y'all want to do a bulk discount then I certainly have no problem with that.

And of course I don't want them rushed!!

Yeah, basically please do get back to me with how many of the remaining 17 you're willing to pick up; While I'm going to try to pay in straight T, I can pay in a mix (I have 300KT + 6.2KG in my vault) if y'all finish before I scrounge up another 295KT, and I would prefer to pay afterwards.
@pieeee awesome c:

Someone else has picked up two of my pairs, which leaves me with 17 dragons in need of bios. However many of those y'all want to pick up is fine with me, but all 17 * the 35K bio = 595k. If y'all want to do a bulk discount then I certainly have no problem with that.

And of course I don't want them rushed!!

Yeah, basically please do get back to me with how many of the remaining 17 you're willing to pick up; While I'm going to try to pay in straight T, I can pay in a mix (I have 300KT + 6.2KG in my vault) if y'all finish before I scrounge up another 295KT, and I would prefer to pay afterwards.
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@QueenBedHead
Wow this is a really bulk order!
As far as I can see we can took most of them in and fill up all the slots, which is 12 dragons, but if any dragon is left alone and we took in the other dragon in a pair we are more than happy to take the loely guy/gal in but 14 will be the absolute maximum, we can't take in more in as we want to hand out hight-quality bios.
I'll need to discuss the bulk order discount(if we apply it and the percentage) with my colleague as I do not own this shop all by myself.
Mixed payment is accepted so that won't be a problem. Please fill in the forms so we can see what's the final price. We will send you a PM with both discount(applied or not, if applied what percentage), total price before and total price after.
Thank you so much!
@QueenBedHead
Wow this is a really bulk order!
As far as I can see we can took most of them in and fill up all the slots, which is 12 dragons, but if any dragon is left alone and we took in the other dragon in a pair we are more than happy to take the loely guy/gal in but 14 will be the absolute maximum, we can't take in more in as we want to hand out hight-quality bios.
I'll need to discuss the bulk order discount(if we apply it and the percentage) with my colleague as I do not own this shop all by myself.
Mixed payment is accepted so that won't be a problem. Please fill in the forms so we can see what's the final price. We will send you a PM with both discount(applied or not, if applied what percentage), total price before and total price after.
Thank you so much!
1 2 3