Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What got cancelled?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Last summer as a teenager. I wanted to go to the beach, surf, visit long-distance friends, do road trips, go to cons...

Now I'm inside. Protests particularly busy in my area as well as covid cases. I'm immunocompromised with asthma so I can't risk it at all. Looks like I'll be home again.
Last summer as a teenager. I wanted to go to the beach, surf, visit long-distance friends, do road trips, go to cons...

Now I'm inside. Protests particularly busy in my area as well as covid cases. I'm immunocompromised with asthma so I can't risk it at all. Looks like I'll be home again.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
My trip to Switzerland and Italy :(((((
My trip to Switzerland and Italy :(((((
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngXBhgPWa.gif tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Hospital visits with my aunt who has been diagnosed with end stage lung cancer.
Hospital visits with my aunt who has been diagnosed with end stage lung cancer.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I had a shot apprenticeship with a museum that’s been cancelled, I was devastated :(
I had a shot apprenticeship with a museum that’s been cancelled, I was devastated :(
HX0RiC0.png
My school moved online and I'm so happy about it because I have really hard classes and now I have way more time to study for them.
I do feel bad for everyone whose work was canceled, though, and everyone who's gotten sick. It sucks that something like this has happened.
My school moved online and I'm so happy about it because I have really hard classes and now I have way more time to study for them.
I do feel bad for everyone whose work was canceled, though, and everyone who's gotten sick. It sucks that something like this has happened.
tumblr_o3164lIXv51v8u3r6o1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9