Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | runescape!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Anthrax" date="2021-07-14 11:05:01" ] Awesome! I’ve added you, have you got any goals currently you’re working on? :) [/quote] hm... i've been casually working on graverobber; other than that i've been doing a ton of arch lately since i've kind of been neglecting that after getting 99. hoping for mqc eventually too
Anthrax wrote on 2021-07-14 11:05:01:
Awesome! I’ve added you, have you got any goals currently you’re working on? :)
hm... i've been casually working on graverobber; other than that i've been doing a ton of arch lately since i've kind of been neglecting that after getting 99. hoping for mqc eventually too
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aH53EvI.png[/img] kiln done! ...well. my first one, at least. still need to do this 5 more times and am not looking forward to that but for now, i'm happy :P
aH53EvI.png

kiln done!

...well. my first one, at least. still need to do this 5 more times and am not looking forward to that but for now, i'm happy :P
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
good luck on kerapac, everyone! or any other senntisten stuff you might be doing! i haven't done that much yet (only killing a couple of the melee slayer guys there) but it all looks pretty cool. might try my hand at fighting kerapac later once i've sorted out some perks for my gear (which i keep forgetting to do, oops)
good luck on kerapac, everyone! or any other senntisten stuff you might be doing! i haven't done that much yet (only killing a couple of the melee slayer guys there) but it all looks pretty cool. might try my hand at fighting kerapac later once i've sorted out some perks for my gear (which i keep forgetting to do, oops)
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Have I posted here before? Doesn't look like it!

Well, I started playing in late 2005, and it was nearly the only game I played for the next 12? years. Then I drifted away from it somewhat, and my adult offspring took the opportunity to get me enmeshed in Flight Rising. :)

I keep telling my friends there that I'll be back someday, but it never seems to be this day. :D

Well, I started playing in late 2005, and it was nearly the only game I played for the next 12? years. Then I drifted away from it somewhat, and my adult offspring took the opportunity to get me enmeshed in Flight Rising. :)

I keep telling my friends there that I'll be back someday, but it never seems to be this day. :D
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2021-05-10 19:34:56" ] I have not played much of it myself, but my favorite band did wind up having a song associated with it due to game footage of the Falador Massacre. (And now every time you look up Nightwish's "Planet Hell" on youtube, there are people in the comments yelling "BANK YOUR ITEMS" or "a magical force stops you from moving".) [/quote] @Madarakita That was my first introduction to Nightwish. :) Personally, I prefer "Wishmaster" and "Nemo" to "Planet Hell", but I have to give PH the credit for attracting my attention to the other songs! (Tarja Turunen has a voice like the offspring of a opera singer and a musically-talented banshee.)
Madarakita wrote on 2021-05-10 19:34:56:
I have not played much of it myself, but my favorite band did wind up having a song associated with it due to game footage of the Falador Massacre.

(And now every time you look up Nightwish's "Planet Hell" on youtube, there are people in the comments yelling "BANK YOUR ITEMS" or "a magical force stops you from moving".)

@Madarakita

That was my first introduction to Nightwish. :)

Personally, I prefer "Wishmaster" and "Nemo" to "Planet Hell", but I have to give PH the credit for attracting my attention to the other songs!

(Tarja Turunen has a voice like the offspring of a opera singer and a musically-talented banshee.)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-07-27 04:26:17" ] Have I posted here before? Doesn't look like it! Well, I started playing in late 2005, and it was nearly the only game I played for the next 12? years. Then I drifted away from it somewhat, and my adult offspring took the opportunity to get me enmeshed in Flight Rising. :) I keep telling my friends there that I'll be back someday, but it never seems to be this day. :D [/quote] never too late to return again ;) i for one am quite used now to playing both rs and fr at the same time, hehe.
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-07-27 04:26:17:

never too late to return again ;) i for one am quite used now to playing both rs and fr at the same time, hehe.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i've never particularly cared for glacors but man that new boss has me hyped

gave up on kerapac (got carried thru 1 duo kill to make sure i've got the portal unlocked since it's useful for slayer) and am eager to try archglacor instead, i love the idea of toggling mechanics to learn them. maybe the only thing is that it feels a bit weird to have it in gwd3?

...so add more bosses like that pls jagex
i've never particularly cared for glacors but man that new boss has me hyped

gave up on kerapac (got carried thru 1 duo kill to make sure i've got the portal unlocked since it's useful for slayer) and am eager to try archglacor instead, i love the idea of toggling mechanics to learn them. maybe the only thing is that it feels a bit weird to have it in gwd3?

...so add more bosses like that pls jagex
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
new boss is great, unlocked hardmode but think i'll be sticking to normal mode for the time being :P

also hoping i manage to finally get my golden veracs this time... pls raffle be kind
new boss is great, unlocked hardmode but think i'll be sticking to normal mode for the time being :P

also hoping i manage to finally get my golden veracs this time... pls raffle be kind
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i did not get my golden veracs

..croesus is tons of fun tho. got the pet at 50-something kills which is nice also.
i did not get my golden veracs

..croesus is tons of fun tho. got the pet at 50-something kills which is nice also.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Finally finished Archaeology and Comped today! :D Debating strum now but ahhh some of the reqs are so tedious [img]https://i.ibb.co/KqKZf57/5-BE7-CD2-D-137-A-4-A2-D-95-F9-304823-B2340-F.jpg[/img]
Finally finished Archaeology and Comped today! :D
Debating strum now but ahhh some of the reqs are so tedious

5-BE7-CD2-D-137-A-4-A2-D-95-F9-304823-B2340-F.jpg
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9