Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | runescape!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@matejko" date="2021-05-11 08:52:11" ] @/limanya well i'd better start liking agility because i want to get those adorable monkey backpacks, but i'm also terrified to do monkey madness 2 D: barrows is so fun in both games! you should give it a try, it's a great entry boss and the only one i'll do and somewhat enjoy [/quote] ah i'll definitely give it a go if i come back to osrs! i'm currently working towards the barrows log title on rs3 and i'm only about 550 runs in but it's probably gonna take a couple thousand more... my love for barrows will carry me through this though. but a sprinkle of rng would be nice :') i did enjoy it a lot on trailblazer too, kinda gave up on it though because i was only getting karil & ahrim items while having a melee build ghsgfhgfjh
@matejko wrote on 2021-05-11 08:52:11:
@/limanya well i'd better start liking agility because i want to get those adorable monkey backpacks, but i'm also terrified to do monkey madness 2 D:

barrows is so fun in both games! you should give it a try, it's a great entry boss and the only one i'll do and somewhat enjoy
ah i'll definitely give it a go if i come back to osrs! i'm currently working towards the barrows log title on rs3 and i'm only about 550 runs in but it's probably gonna take a couple thousand more... my love for barrows will carry me through this though. but a sprinkle of rng would be nice :')

i did enjoy it a lot on trailblazer too, kinda gave up on it though because i was only getting karil & ahrim items while having a melee build ghsgfhgfjh
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Think I'll pause the timer on that bonus xp tonight and just do some quest work. Woodcutting is absolutely mindnumbing at the higher levels, what with how slow getting logs is from the matching trees. Need a break from that, badly.
Think I'll pause the timer on that bonus xp tonight and just do some quest work. Woodcutting is absolutely mindnumbing at the higher levels, what with how slow getting logs is from the matching trees. Need a break from that, badly.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
oh i'm a sucker for collection/completionist type content. i think i'd drive myself insane in rs3 trying to do all the achievements and things. i really want to get my achievement diaries done and a nice looking collection log some day e___e
oh i'm a sucker for collection/completionist type content. i think i'd drive myself insane in rs3 trying to do all the achievements and things. i really want to get my achievement diaries done and a nice looking collection log some day e___e
osrs launched a clans revamp so if anyone plays that version and wants to support my clan vexillum aesthetic and doesn't care about actually being in a clan then.. let me know :p
osrs launched a clans revamp so if anyone plays that version and wants to support my clan vexillum aesthetic and doesn't care about actually being in a clan then.. let me know :p
so how's everyone liking city of senntisten :eyes:

haven't quite decided yet on how excited i am for egwd since i'm really not much of a pvmer, but maaaannnn senntisten's gorgeous
so how's everyone liking city of senntisten :eyes:

haven't quite decided yet on how excited i am for egwd since i'm really not much of a pvmer, but maaaannnn senntisten's gorgeous
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Yesss @Limanya Senntisten is so cool (I’ve always loved the lore behind the Zarosian characters, super interesting) I’m personally really excited for egwd, I like pvm to a degree. I’m not much of a high end pvmer, got carried through Solak and crawled out of the 5 Telos kills I’ve done sobbing [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
Yesss @Limanya Senntisten is so cool (I’ve always loved the lore behind the Zarosian characters, super interesting)
I’m personally really excited for egwd, I like pvm to a degree. I’m not much of a high end pvmer, got carried through Solak and crawled out of the 5 Telos kills I’ve done sobbing
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
[quote name="@Anthrax" date="2021-07-13 14:15:04" ] Yesss @/Limanya Senntisten is so cool (I’ve always loved the lore behind the Zarosian characters, super interesting) I’m personally really excited for egwd, I like pvm to a degree. I’m not much of a high end pvmer, got carried through Solak and crawled out of the 5 Telos kills I’ve done sobbing [emoji=tundra scared size=1] [/quote] that's 5 more telos kills than i've done :P i've not ventured any higher than gwd2, unfortunately! remains to be seen whether i can manage the new bosses... ...but if not i'll probably just do the skilling and maybe the slayer stuff. and hang around taking pretty pictures of senntisten.
@Anthrax wrote on 2021-07-13 14:15:04:
Yesss @/Limanya Senntisten is so cool (I’ve always loved the lore behind the Zarosian characters, super interesting)
I’m personally really excited for egwd, I like pvm to a degree. I’m not much of a high end pvmer, got carried through Solak and crawled out of the 5 Telos kills I’ve done sobbing
that's 5 more telos kills than i've done :P i've not ventured any higher than gwd2, unfortunately! remains to be seen whether i can manage the new bosses...

...but if not i'll probably just do the skilling and maybe the slayer stuff. and hang around taking pretty pictures of senntisten.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Also if anyone wants to add me on RS3. Just drop me a message on here to say that you have so I can add you back as my private is set to friends only c: [img]https://i.ibb.co/KFWJHkM/3-EB74281-4-F1-F-48-BB-978-C-A54481361-FEF.png[/img]
Also if anyone wants to add me on RS3. Just drop me a message on here to say that you have so I can add you back as my private is set to friends only c:

3-EB74281-4-F1-F-48-BB-978-C-A54481361-FEF.png
[quote name="@Anthrax" date="2021-07-14 08:20:42" ] Also if anyone wants to add me on RS3. Just drop me a message on here to say that you have so I can add you back as my private is set to friends only c: [img]https://i.ibb.co/KFWJHkM/3-EB74281-4-F1-F-48-BB-978-C-A54481361-FEF.png[/img] [/quote] added you! :> my rsn's "i love verac"
@Anthrax wrote on 2021-07-14 08:20:42:
Also if anyone wants to add me on RS3. Just drop me a message on here to say that you have so I can add you back as my private is set to friends only c:

3-EB74281-4-F1-F-48-BB-978-C-A54481361-FEF.png
added you! :> my rsn's "i love verac"
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Awesome! I’ve added you, have you got any goals currently you’re working on? :)
Awesome! I’ve added you, have you got any goals currently you’re working on? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9