Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | runescape!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tzpNUGy.png[/img] got sandy :D
tzpNUGy.png

got sandy :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
so i haven't posted here in a while but how are my fellow players doing. who's excited for necromancy! i'm excited mainly because the barrows bros are my fav runescape characters ever and they might become relevant again lol
so i haven't posted here in a while but how are my fellow players doing. who's excited for necromancy! i'm excited mainly because the barrows bros are my fav runescape characters ever and they might become relevant again lol
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[img]https://cdn.runescape.com/assets/img/external/oldschool/2023/newsposts/2023-04-11/Results2.png[/img] sailing real guys oh my god
Results2.png
sailing real guys oh my god
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I only play RS3, because my account there is... gosh, sixteen years old? And I'm hesitant to start over fresh on OSRS. I usually fall deep into it for a month or two at a time. It's so chill and a nice, calm thing to do on the side of writing or drawing while I watch a movie. I need to boot my account back up soon.
I only play RS3, because my account there is... gosh, sixteen years old? And I'm hesitant to start over fresh on OSRS. I usually fall deep into it for a month or two at a time. It's so chill and a nice, calm thing to do on the side of writing or drawing while I watch a movie. I need to boot my account back up soon.

Eek's Accents
[quote name="@Ikelu" date="2023-04-11 16:22:37" ] I only play RS3, because my account there is... gosh, sixteen years old? And I'm hesitant to start over fresh on OSRS. I usually fall deep into it for a month or two at a time. It's so chill and a nice, calm thing to do on the side of writing or drawing while I watch a movie. I need to boot my account back up soon. [/quote] my god did i forget to reply to this post BADLY. hahah, my original rs3 account is i think 15-16 years old too? i do have that account now, but when i started playing osrs back in 2019 i'd forgotten the login info and so i played on a new account - which i kept playing when i started rs3 because i could earn bonds on osrs, and then on rs3, and then eventually i bought premier and played a ton and eventually maxed... well let's just say by the time i remembered my login info it wasn't really worth it to abandon the newer account for my nooby old account :P have you ever tried leagues in osrs? there hasn't been one in a while but it's a temporary gamemode where you play with certain restrictions and buffs (giant xp buffs, extra resources, porter effect, that kind of stuff; but for example you're locked to only certain regions) and it lasts a couple of months. everyone starts fresh and progression is super super fast; it might be fun to check out once they do another one! but yes it's so nice that you can just chill a bit if you want. efficiency is weak, doing clues while watching random videos is peak gameplay! ----- on another note yesterday i got my absolute most beloved character ever to reply to me in the osrs postbag and i am SO happy. crying [img]https://i.imgur.com/6dBWoL1.png[/img]
@Ikelu wrote on 2023-04-11 16:22:37:
my god did i forget to reply to this post BADLY. hahah, my original rs3 account is i think 15-16 years old too? i do have that account now, but when i started playing osrs back in 2019 i'd forgotten the login info and so i played on a new account - which i kept playing when i started rs3 because i could earn bonds on osrs, and then on rs3, and then eventually i bought premier and played a ton and eventually maxed... well let's just say by the time i remembered my login info it wasn't really worth it to abandon the newer account for my nooby old account :P

have you ever tried leagues in osrs? there hasn't been one in a while but it's a temporary gamemode where you play with certain restrictions and buffs (giant xp buffs, extra resources, porter effect, that kind of stuff; but for example you're locked to only certain regions) and it lasts a couple of months. everyone starts fresh and progression is super super fast; it might be fun to check out once they do another one!

but yes it's so nice that you can just chill a bit if you want. efficiency is weak, doing clues while watching random videos is peak gameplay!

on another note yesterday i got my absolute most beloved character ever to reply to me in the osrs postbag and i am SO happy. crying

6dBWoL1.png
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya

All good! Yeah, keeping the new account would definitely be smarter in that case!

I haven't touched OSRS at all, but it sounds interesting! I'll have to look into it.

I've previously enjoyed doing quests while watching videos, but I know I'm missing some skill requirements for the next quests I want to do.

Oh my word that's so cute. XD That pun is incredible, too.
@Limanya

All good! Yeah, keeping the new account would definitely be smarter in that case!

I haven't touched OSRS at all, but it sounds interesting! I'll have to look into it.

I've previously enjoyed doing quests while watching videos, but I know I'm missing some skill requirements for the next quests I want to do.

Oh my word that's so cute. XD That pun is incredible, too.

Eek's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9