Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | runescape!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://i.imgur.com/y14Q5Mt.png[/img] oh yeah baby, 1st 99 :D
y14Q5Mt.png
oh yeah baby, 1st 99 :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[img]https://i.imgur.com/AcG1nWy.png[/img] made some art
AcG1nWy.png

made some art
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This thread has made me so happy. It really brings back all the memories.
I played RS3 for a little bit when it first launched, but lost my drive quickly and didn't begin playing again until they released OSRS. Mostly spent my days pking tbh. Don't think I ever got a 99 that first time around.

But man, I sometimes still go back and PK on an alt. Every once in awhile I'll grind something random on a main. Ugh, reading all of this just makes me so nostalgic for my middle school days, when I would get home from school and quest or something for a little bit before dinner!

also i completely forgot about dungeoneering before i read this post and now i'm sad.... because you're right. that was super fun. D:
@Limanya
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This thread has made me so happy. It really brings back all the memories.
I played RS3 for a little bit when it first launched, but lost my drive quickly and didn't begin playing again until they released OSRS. Mostly spent my days pking tbh. Don't think I ever got a 99 that first time around.

But man, I sometimes still go back and PK on an alt. Every once in awhile I'll grind something random on a main. Ugh, reading all of this just makes me so nostalgic for my middle school days, when I would get home from school and quest or something for a little bit before dinner!

also i completely forgot about dungeoneering before i read this post and now i'm sad.... because you're right. that was super fun. D:
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
sneaks back into this thread

been making good progress in rs3 — base 90 stats, most of them at 99. hadn't played osrs in ages but now I'm super into leagues (though mostly casually)... it's so much fun ahh

on the art side of things I've been developing some of my ocs (two of which exist on fr in dragon form) and writing fic — not a lot yet, but hopefully more soon
sneaks back into this thread

been making good progress in rs3 — base 90 stats, most of them at 99. hadn't played osrs in ages but now I'm super into leagues (though mostly casually)... it's so much fun ahh

on the art side of things I've been developing some of my ocs (two of which exist on fr in dragon form) and writing fic — not a lot yet, but hopefully more soon
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
peeks in thread hi

still playing rs3 a ton! very close to maxing now. making steady progress on my goal of getting the graverobber title, though my luck on linza pieces leaves something to be desired.

haven't played osrs in a while, though - i only go on there for holiday events nowadays. i also kinda miss trailblazer league.
peeks in thread hi

still playing rs3 a ton! very close to maxing now. making steady progress on my goal of getting the graverobber title, though my luck on linza pieces leaves something to be desired.

haven't played osrs in a while, though - i only go on there for holiday events nowadays. i also kinda miss trailblazer league.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
buying gf.........

just kidding i already have one!

i love oldschool runescape a lot, i've only played it a couple times but it's definitely one of the games i've played all year. i think constantly about the gnome child and also the banger sea shanty 2 song, and runescape's banger soundtrack in general. i want to play again at some point! it's a good game.
buying gf.........

i love oldschool runescape a lot, i've only played it a couple times but it's definitely one of the games i've played all year. i think constantly about the gnome child and also the banger sea shanty 2 song, and runescape's banger soundtrack in general. i want to play again at some point! it's a good game.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Runescape! I have it downloaded but it's been a hot minute since I've played
Runescape! I have it downloaded but it's been a hot minute since I've played
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
[quote name="@fakeviolin" date="2021-04-15 05:25:47" ] buying gf......... just kidding i already have one! i love oldschool runescape a lot, i've only played it a couple times but it's definitely one of the games i've played all year. i think constantly about the gnome child and also the banger sea shanty 2 song, and runescape's banger soundtrack in general. i want to play again at some point! it's a good game. [/quote] oh YEAH the soundtrack is [i]so good[/i]. and sea shanty 2 is honestly iconic, i was weirdly in love with it as a kid and finding out how popular it truly was 10 years later was strange but exciting i don't really play osrs a lot anymore outside leagues (i'm addicted to rs3 instead now asdafsdhdf) but it's a Very Good Game. good vibes. good game. perfect
@fakeviolin wrote on 2021-04-15 05:25:47:
buying gf.........

oh YEAH the soundtrack is so good. and sea shanty 2 is honestly iconic, i was weirdly in love with it as a kid and finding out how popular it truly was 10 years later was strange but exciting

i don't really play osrs a lot anymore outside leagues (i'm addicted to rs3 instead now asdafsdhdf) but it's a Very Good Game. good vibes. good game. perfect
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KpY65CM.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/anySoJh.png[/img] OH AND ALSO. guess who finally maxed today! (it was me!)
KpY65CM.png
anySoJh.png

OH AND ALSO. guess who finally maxed today! (it was me!)
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I used to play OSRS and returned to RS3 for a short while since I had a month-long membership. Played every member-only missions I could manage excluding most of the Sixth Age since those were too overpowered for me to handle. I don't play as much now, just because I'm not into grinding games and the membership is too expensive.
I used to play OSRS and returned to RS3 for a short while since I had a month-long membership. Played every member-only missions I could manage excluding most of the Sixth Age since those were too overpowered for me to handle. I don't play as much now, just because I'm not into grinding games and the membership is too expensive.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9