Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | runescape!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@limanya woah gz on max :D that's awesome. how long did it take you? i played rs3 for a few months but i've been on osrs for a year now. i have a dragon for my player character lolol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58937007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589371/58937007_350.png[/img][/url]
@limanya woah gz on max :D that's awesome. how long did it take you?

i played rs3 for a few months but i've been on osrs for a year now.

i have a dragon for my player character lolol

58937007_350.png
@matejko [i]yoooooo[/i] that's so cool! i love that lore tbh the maxing took me uh... just a little under 2 years? could've been easily faster if i wanted but didn't really see the point in doing that hahah speaking of player characters, though, i've got two dragons representing two of my runescape ocs, who in turn are based on my rs3 and osrs player characters respectively. hope to get dragons for my 2 other main runescape ocs eventually since they make some friends along the way [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57320138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573202/57320138_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57282598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/572826/57282598_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@matejko
yoooooo that's so cool! i love that lore tbh
the maxing took me uh... just a little under 2 years? could've been easily faster if i wanted but didn't really see the point in doing that hahah

speaking of player characters, though, i've got two dragons representing two of my runescape ocs, who in turn are based on my rs3 and osrs player characters respectively. hope to get dragons for my 2 other main runescape ocs eventually since they make some friends along the way
57320138_350.png
57282598_350.png
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@limanya adorable, love them [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i can't imagine maxing tbh especially in osrs but i'm almost at my third 99 which i also didn't think was possible.. i have lofty goals of being a great pvmer but i instantly panic and just go back to skilling :p
@limanya adorable, love them

i can't imagine maxing tbh especially in osrs but i'm almost at my third 99 which i also didn't think was possible.. i have lofty goals of being a great pvmer but i instantly panic and just go back to skilling :p
@matejko
oh that's a mood, even during trailblazer league with the busted xp rates i was still wondering how in the world people could manage to max fghsfjhgfhj still on the way to my 1st 99 in maingame osrs but i've mostly abandoned that in favor of rs3, so pretty blue agi cape will have to wait :( which 99 tho? i'm curious now

and that's such a mood!!! gahhh i'm Awful at pvm in rs3, i'm super cowardly and have great difficulty getting myself to try new bosses - the combat weeks they've been doing have helped though since at least those made me finally learn gwd2 amongst others but even then... pvm is pain

went to look yesterday what the requirements for comp cape are since i don't have that many left and saw i had to kill araxxor and. yeah. nope. not happening. nuh-uh.
@matejko
oh that's a mood, even during trailblazer league with the busted xp rates i was still wondering how in the world people could manage to max fghsfjhgfhj still on the way to my 1st 99 in maingame osrs but i've mostly abandoned that in favor of rs3, so pretty blue agi cape will have to wait :( which 99 tho? i'm curious now

and that's such a mood!!! gahhh i'm Awful at pvm in rs3, i'm super cowardly and have great difficulty getting myself to try new bosses - the combat weeks they've been doing have helped though since at least those made me finally learn gwd2 amongst others but even then... pvm is pain

went to look yesterday what the requirements for comp cape are since i don't have that many left and saw i had to kill araxxor and. yeah. nope. not happening. nuh-uh.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@limanya oh yes i loved traiblazers but it made me hate the game for a few weeks when it was done because it was even more of a grind after having the great perks

agility my nemesis, i always think i'll do it for hours because it's low effort but then i do one lap and i'm done. i have 99 cooking and fletching, i'm doing herbiboar for hunter right now

e__e rs3 pvm is more appealing to me somehow, i get bombarded by hitsplats and i freak out and tele out. but it's all bad
@limanya oh yes i loved traiblazers but it made me hate the game for a few weeks when it was done because it was even more of a grind after having the great perks

agility my nemesis, i always think i'll do it for hours because it's low effort but then i do one lap and i'm done. i have 99 cooking and fletching, i'm doing herbiboar for hunter right now

e__e rs3 pvm is more appealing to me somehow, i get bombarded by hitsplats and i freak out and tele out. but it's all bad
@matejko

i feel like i'm one of the rare few who adores agility in osrs lmao, my stats are absolutely ridiculous there. abandoned everything to grind out 99 agility and left on 95 agi so will probably finish that someday... i really do think rooftops are super chill tho. unfortunately it's much less chill in rs3 :(

glgl on 99 hunter tho!!! i never got the levels to try herbi but i was always very intrigued by it

(and unfortunately i cannot give my opinion on osrs pvm as i have never done it. outside of, like, 40 barrows runs during trailblazer league... none in main game which is tragic because barrows is kind of my thing now but i was legit too scared to try even that)
@matejko

i feel like i'm one of the rare few who adores agility in osrs lmao, my stats are absolutely ridiculous there. abandoned everything to grind out 99 agility and left on 95 agi so will probably finish that someday... i really do think rooftops are super chill tho. unfortunately it's much less chill in rs3 :(

glgl on 99 hunter tho!!! i never got the levels to try herbi but i was always very intrigued by it

(and unfortunately i cannot give my opinion on osrs pvm as i have never done it. outside of, like, 40 barrows runs during trailblazer league... none in main game which is tragic because barrows is kind of my thing now but i was legit too scared to try even that)
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I have not played much of it myself, but my favorite band did wind up having a song associated with it due to game footage of the Falador Massacre.

(And now every time you look up Nightwish's "Planet Hell" on youtube, there are people in the comments yelling "BANK YOUR ITEMS" or "a magical force stops you from moving".)
I have not played much of it myself, but my favorite band did wind up having a song associated with it due to game footage of the Falador Massacre.

(And now every time you look up Nightwish's "Planet Hell" on youtube, there are people in the comments yelling "BANK YOUR ITEMS" or "a magical force stops you from moving".)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Grats on all your 99s!

How y'all liking the DXP this time?
Grats on all your 99s!

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2021-05-10 19:34:56" ] I have not played much of it myself, but my favorite band did wind up having a song associated with it due to game footage of the Falador Massacre. (And now every time you look up Nightwish's "Planet Hell" on youtube, there are people in the comments yelling "BANK YOUR ITEMS" or "a magical force stops you from moving".) [/quote] oh man the falador massacre... i wasn't around for it (too young, haha) and neither was i around for the events they did in both rs3 and osrs for the 10-year anniversary of it but i know osrs did [url=https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Massacre]this[/url] so that's pretty funny [quote name="Snek" date="2021-05-10 20:28:34" ] Grats on all your 99s! How y'all liking the DXP this time? [/quote] thank you! very glad this one's extra long because i was holding off on doing dungeoneering, since my atk/str exp was nearly equal (4 exp difference or so?) so i wanted to hit 99 on both at the same time, and strength skill doors in dg would mess that up. now that i've maxed though, it's time for [i]endless dungeoneering[/i] also hit 117 herblore earlier but do not enjoy how much exp i still have left to hit 120 :')
Madarakita wrote on 2021-05-10 19:34:56:

oh man the falador massacre... i wasn't around for it (too young, haha) and neither was i around for the events they did in both rs3 and osrs for the 10-year anniversary of it but i know osrs did this so that's pretty funny

Snek wrote on 2021-05-10 20:28:34:
Grats on all your 99s!

thank you!

very glad this one's extra long because i was holding off on doing dungeoneering, since my atk/str exp was nearly equal (4 exp difference or so?) so i wanted to hit 99 on both at the same time, and strength skill doors in dg would mess that up. now that i've maxed though, it's time for endless dungeoneering

also hit 117 herblore earlier but do not enjoy how much exp i still have left to hit 120 :')
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@limanya well i'd better start liking agility because i want to get those adorable monkey backpacks, but i'm also terrified to do monkey madness 2 D:

barrows is so fun in both games! you should give it a try, it's a great entry boss and the only one i'll do and somewhat enjoy
@limanya well i'd better start liking agility because i want to get those adorable monkey backpacks, but i'm also terrified to do monkey madness 2 D:

barrows is so fun in both games! you should give it a try, it's a great entry boss and the only one i'll do and somewhat enjoy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9