Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | runescape!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
boops

so, runefest! god i am so excited for archaeology on the rs3 front, and absolutely everything about the morytania expansion on the osrs front. and for both, all the new quests!!! i'm especially intrigued by the kourend quest they mentioned briefly, i can't wait ahhh

as for my progress, uni doesn't leave me with any time to properly get back into my agility grind so i'm unfortunately still at 95, but at least i hit base 40 today in rs3 with a good number of skills above 50 and 60, so!)

and also i decided my player characters in both games are my new ocs and i love them, might get fandragons for them
boops

so, runefest! god i am so excited for archaeology on the rs3 front, and absolutely everything about the morytania expansion on the osrs front. and for both, all the new quests!!! i'm especially intrigued by the kourend quest they mentioned briefly, i can't wait ahhh

as for my progress, uni doesn't leave me with any time to properly get back into my agility grind so i'm unfortunately still at 95, but at least i hit base 40 today in rs3 with a good number of skills above 50 and 60, so!)

and also i decided my player characters in both games are my new ocs and i love them, might get fandragons for them
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
this thread has basically turned into me sharing my thoughts on stuff going on in the game once a month, and that's valid honestly. need somewhere to post all this :P

i've pretty much moved over to rs3 entirely now, especially because mobile is a godsend - except for twisted league in osrs, which i've been playing very casually! it's a lot of fun and i'm trying to get 50 fm for wintertodt so i can just do that nonstop.

...and on the rs3 front, i'm doing a whole lot of thieving; i hope to get 99 during the upcoming dxp event & then work on invention reqs, also probably finally training summoning because i've been coasting off of daily challenges & tears of guthix for far too long. also sloooooooowly working towards rotm. very slowly.

(and if anyone who sees this & plays has any clan recommendations... please send 'em over? i found a nice clan but it immediately died which is kinda depressing)
this thread has basically turned into me sharing my thoughts on stuff going on in the game once a month, and that's valid honestly. need somewhere to post all this :P

i've pretty much moved over to rs3 entirely now, especially because mobile is a godsend - except for twisted league in osrs, which i've been playing very casually! it's a lot of fun and i'm trying to get 50 fm for wintertodt so i can just do that nonstop.

...and on the rs3 front, i'm doing a whole lot of thieving; i hope to get 99 during the upcoming dxp event & then work on invention reqs, also probably finally training summoning because i've been coasting off of daily challenges & tears of guthix for far too long. also sloooooooowly working towards rotm. very slowly.

(and if anyone who sees this & plays has any clan recommendations... please send 'em over? i found a nice clan but it immediately died which is kinda depressing)
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
My brother did hardcore Ironman for awhile, but I never played it myself. Looks fun tho, I kinda miss runescape sometimes, my fave was the house parties if anyone remembers those.
My brother did hardcore Ironman for awhile, but I never played it myself. Looks fun tho, I kinda miss runescape sometimes, my fave was the house parties if anyone remembers those.
ZVpCPil.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/L1stFOu.png[/img] final results of the dxp grind!!! most notable: 13 smithing levels. also 10 summoning levels!
L1stFOu.png

final results of the dxp grind!!! most notable: 13 smithing levels. also 10 summoning levels!

hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I like RS3! I'm actually quite sad that Sir Owen isn't around anymore since I've completed his quest. I've completed pretty much everything except the really high level quests that you should have like 120+ skills. So far my favourite quests are The Death of Chivalry and Icthlarin's Little Helper. I really, really like Icthalrin.
I like RS3! I'm actually quite sad that Sir Owen isn't around anymore since I've completed his quest. I've completed pretty much everything except the really high level quests that you should have like 120+ skills. So far my favourite quests are The Death of Chivalry and Icthlarin's Little Helper. I really, really like Icthalrin.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr aaAAAH i want to do death of chivalry so badly... unfortunately i've convinced myself to at least wait until i've done ritual of the mahjarrat before moving on to 6th age stuff ;u;

and icthlarin is amazing, i agree! i'm working on getting a fandragon for him right now, actually - i have the dragon and accent, just need the apparel and genes and he'll be great
@Rexcaliburr aaAAAH i want to do death of chivalry so badly... unfortunately i've convinced myself to at least wait until i've done ritual of the mahjarrat before moving on to 6th age stuff ;u;

and icthlarin is amazing, i agree! i'm working on getting a fandragon for him right now, actually - i have the dragon and accent, just need the apparel and genes and he'll be great
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya I recently ended my subscription actually (i just check in like one month a year to see whats new) but I have to commend you on your armadyl fandragon. Nothing but respect for MY gay bird god
@Limanya I recently ended my subscription actually (i just check in like one month a year to see whats new) but I have to commend you on your armadyl fandragon. Nothing but respect for MY gay bird god
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Zif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaa thank you so much! We Are All Love Gay Bird Dad
@Zif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaa thank you so much! We Are All Love Gay Bird Dad
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57320138] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573202/57320138_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57282598] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572826/57282598_350.png[/img] [/url] hey i accidentally made fandragons for my rs3 & osrs charas..... .....so, y'know, if anyone else did the same thing, go ahead and show me >.> (also the activity pet poll is soon! i hope any of my designs made it in since i submitted 5 and all of them were shown on stream so i'm hopeful. very very very hopeful.)

57320138_350.png

57282598_350.png

hey i accidentally made fandragons for my rs3 & osrs charas.....

.....so, y'know, if anyone else did the same thing, go ahead and show me >.>
(also the activity pet poll is soon! i hope any of my designs made it in since i submitted 5 and all of them were shown on stream so i'm hopeful. very very very hopeful.)
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Limanya" date="2019-12-14 09:19:11" ] (also the activity pet poll is soon! i hope any of my designs made it in since i submitted 5 and all of them were shown on stream so i'm hopeful. very very very hopeful.) [/quote] update: [i]they made it oh my god[/i], in all categories too!!! (if u wanna vote for my designs, they're the alpaca and octopus and next week the frog and peacock!) god i'm [i]so happy[/i] this is incredible
Limanya wrote on 2019-12-14 09:19:11:
(also the activity pet poll is soon! i hope any of my designs made it in since i submitted 5 and all of them were shown on stream so i'm hopeful. very very very hopeful.)
update: they made it oh my god, in all categories too!!! (if u wanna vote for my designs, they're the alpaca and octopus and next week the frog and peacock!)

god i'm so happy this is incredible
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9