Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Need Deity Dolls? Trade them HERE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]----------- [size=5][b]DEITY DOLL TRADING[/b][/size] Trade in your extra dolls for ones you're missing ------- So I recently (finally) got the Deity Dolls achievement with some help from a person on the forums! They kindly asked me to pay it back some day, so I decided I'd gather up some extra dolls and help others get their achievements too![/center] [size=4][b]HOW IT WORKS: [/b][/size] [list][*] These deity dolls are [b]not[/b] for sale -- [b]TRADES[/b] & achievement purposes only. [*] I am [b]not[/b] loaning out full sets for the achievement. [*] [b]1:1[/b] trade ratio, regardless of type of doll. [*] Please keep in mind the amount of dolls I currently have in stock. If there are 8 wind dolls, and only 1 shadow doll -- it would be nice if you didn't trade in your wind doll for my last shadow doll to keep the trades going! [*] Posts on the thread are welcomed! Help me keep it bumped! [*] Send me a [b]2-way CR[/b] with your extra dolls and the [b]type[/b] of dolls you need in the notes. [*] Get that achievement! [list][*] Having trouble gaining the achievement? Keep the dolls in your [b]HOARD[/b] not your vault, and sit tight! There's a small glitch that delays the achievement. Don't worry! It took me a week and a half![/list] [*] It is not required to return the dolls after you get the achievement.[/list] [right][size=2][i]Donations of dolls are always appreciated![/i][/size][/right] ---------- [center][size=4][b]DOLLS AVAILABLE[/b][/center] --------- [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color][nextcol][center][b]FIRE[/b] [item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] 6[/center][nextcol][center][b]EARTH[/b] [item=heavy Earthshaker Idol] 11[/center][nextcol][center][b]WIND[/b] [item=playful windsinger puppet] 32[/center][nextcol][center][b]ICE[/b] [item=furry icewarden puppet] 45[/center][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color][nextcol][center][b]PLAGUE[/b] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] 41[/center][nextcol][center][b]NATURE[/b] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] 15[/center][nextcol][center][b]LIGHT[/b] [item=soft lightweaver idol] 25[/center][nextcol][center][b]LIGHTNING[/b] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] 41[/center][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_____________________[/color][nextcol][center] [b]SHADOW[/b] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] 30[/center][nextcol][center][b]WATER[/b] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] 18[/center][nextcol][center][b]ARCANE[/b] [item=exotic arcanist idol] 27[/center][/columns] ------------------ [center][b]THANK YOU![/b][/center] ------------------- [center][size=1]@/mystery forum person (ravynfyre); @/katzaklaw; @/carolynmbp; @/lerawrs; @/aquamonster; @/izzylightwood721; @/lovebite @/sunline @/tybresa @/birdskull @/myoho @/alatefeline @/selki @l/ydocia @/asphoxia @/sssasha @/lostgubbins @/lyka @/sadtimelady @/meowmeow2023[/size][/center]

DEITY DOLL TRADING
Trade in your extra dolls for ones you're missing

So I recently (finally) got the Deity Dolls achievement with some help from a person on the forums! They kindly asked me to pay it back some day, so I decided I'd gather up some extra dolls and help others get their achievements too!

HOW IT WORKS:
  • These deity dolls are not for sale -- TRADES & achievement purposes only.
  • I am not loaning out full sets for the achievement.
  • 1:1 trade ratio, regardless of type of doll.
  • Please keep in mind the amount of dolls I currently have in stock. If there are 8 wind dolls, and only 1 shadow doll -- it would be nice if you didn't trade in your wind doll for my last shadow doll to keep the trades going!
  • Posts on the thread are welcomed! Help me keep it bumped!
  • Send me a 2-way CR with your extra dolls and the type of dolls you need in the notes.
  • Get that achievement!
    • Having trouble gaining the achievement? Keep the dolls in your HOARD not your vault, and sit tight! There's a small glitch that delays the achievement. Don't worry! It took me a week and a half!
  • It is not required to return the dolls after you get the achievement.
Donations of dolls are always appreciated!

DOLLS AVAILABLE

EARTH
Heavy Earthshaker Idol
WIND
Playful Windsinger Puppet
ICE
Furry Icewarden Puppet
NATURE
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
LIGHT
Soft Lightweaver Idol
LIGHTNING
Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

WATER
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
ARCANE
Exotic Arcanist Idol

THANK YOU!

@/mystery forum person (ravynfyre); @/katzaklaw; @/carolynmbp; @/lerawrs; @/aquamonster; @/izzylightwood721; @/lovebite @/sunline @/tybresa @/birdskull @/myoho @/alatefeline @/selki @l/ydocia @/asphoxia @/sssasha @/lostgubbins @/lyka @/sadtimelady @/meowmeow2023
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
OOoooo bookmark!
OOoooo bookmark!
P2NVL6W.jpg
bump! i sent a trade request too :>
bump! i sent a trade request too :>
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
Thanks for offering this! :D
Thanks for offering this! :D
Gsc8y3C.png
You're welcome, friends :) Happy to help!
You're welcome, friends :) Happy to help!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
Bump! Sent a CR :)
Bump! Sent a CR :)
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Bump! Also sent a CR :D
Bump! Also sent a CR :D
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
*quietly bookmarks because I only have 1 doll *
*quietly bookmarks because I only have 1 doll *
Lichtdrache.gif
Sent a CR!
Sent a CR!
donating all my dolls since I don't need them :>
donating all my dolls since I don't need them :>
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10