Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What brought you to Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
My friends in a discord for another game were excited about the aberration release, and posting pics of their new aberrations, and I was like "whoa what are those they're really cool" and here I am
My friends in a discord for another game were excited about the aberration release, and posting pics of their new aberrations, and I was like "whoa what are those they're really cool" and here I am
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Saw my friends in school playing it during breakfast before first period. Got roped into joining too, but I was too late for that month's registry window so I had to wait a month to make my account. Tomorrow will be my 7 year anniversary since joining haha.
Saw my friends in school playing it during breakfast before first period. Got roped into joining too, but I was too late for that month's registry window so I had to wait a month to make my account. Tomorrow will be my 7 year anniversary since joining haha.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
i think i was looking for dragon games and i stumbled on the site, happened to be during a registration window, so i signed up and the rest is history.
i think i was looking for dragon games and i stumbled on the site, happened to be during a registration window, so i signed up and the rest is history.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
Way back in late 2014, I saw really cool art of a dragon on DeviantArt! It was Wildwood Guardian by Feyrah. Teen me thought it sounded like the raddest game ever and ventured over to Flight Rising only to find that I couldn't sign up just yet. I waited for a reg window, but missed one and then forgot about it... until 2016, when I was lucky enough to stumble upon a reg window and signed up!

The rest is history, and I've dragged many friends in with FR art since.
Way back in late 2014, I saw really cool art of a dragon on DeviantArt! It was Wildwood Guardian by Feyrah. Teen me thought it sounded like the raddest game ever and ventured over to Flight Rising only to find that I couldn't sign up just yet. I waited for a reg window, but missed one and then forgot about it... until 2016, when I was lucky enough to stumble upon a reg window and signed up!

The rest is history, and I've dragged many friends in with FR art since.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
I got introduced to it by the first friends I made first year of college. They were all pretty into it. I've long outlasted them in terms of activity.
I got introduced to it by the first friends I made first year of college. They were all pretty into it. I've long outlasted them in terms of activity.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I used to play this site, Sylestia, in JR high. It wasn’t vibing quite right, but I liked it, so I googled “games like sylestia”. Flight rising popped up, I made an account, and loved it. I ended up taking a break for years, and forgot the first account info, but I’m here now, and I’m here to stay!
I used to play this site, Sylestia, in JR high. It wasn’t vibing quite right, but I liked it, so I googled “games like sylestia”. Flight rising popped up, I made an account, and loved it. I ended up taking a break for years, and forgot the first account info, but I’m here now, and I’m here to stay!
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Someone on a minecraft server's discord asked me if I played Flight Rising because I love dragons an' I said, no but am gonna go check it out, an' then signed up two years ago ! Been playin' ever since
Someone on a minecraft server's discord asked me if I played Flight Rising because I love dragons an' I said, no but am gonna go check it out, an' then signed up two years ago ! Been playin' ever since
UDy41Fx.png
For me, I was googling some dragon references to draw from, and stumbled on a dragon from flight rising. Was instantly intrigued.
For me, I was googling some dragon references to draw from, and stumbled on a dragon from flight rising. Was instantly intrigued.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
I found a link to the Kickstarter 10 years ago!
I found a link to the Kickstarter 10 years ago!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
My friends were posting dragons in our Discord and I was curious, so I asked. They swarmed me, dragged me to the altar, and I signed up. Immediately was given dragons and some currency to start. Absolutely love this game <3
My friends were posting dragons in our Discord and I was curious, so I asked. They swarmed me, dragged me to the altar, and I signed up. Immediately was given dragons and some currency to start. Absolutely love this game <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11