Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What brought you to Flight Rising?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A friend of mine told me a few years ago. I love the "collect creatures of different elements and get attached to them" type of games, I also loved dragons before FR, but that's when my dragon obsession truly started
...thanks a lot ;p
A friend of mine told me a few years ago. I love the "collect creatures of different elements and get attached to them" type of games, I also loved dragons before FR, but that's when my dragon obsession truly started
...thanks a lot ;p
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
A horse
A horse
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Dragons lol.
Dragons lol.
My SO recommended the game to me back in 2020, and eventually I tried it out! Absolutely no regrets, and I think I might've grown obsessed now.

Silly dragons. They're the best.
My SO recommended the game to me back in 2020, and eventually I tried it out! Absolutely no regrets, and I think I might've grown obsessed now.

Silly dragons. They're the best.
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
So... uh.. I was searching up stuff like "Dark Dragons" to look at some dark-themed dragons, and then I found an image which was an FR dragon. I clicked on the image and it brought me to the Dragon Share forums. I scrolled down and realized this was a dragon petsite, so I decided to sign up, and then I grew attached to it.
So... uh.. I was searching up stuff like "Dark Dragons" to look at some dark-themed dragons, and then I found an image which was an FR dragon. I clicked on the image and it brought me to the Dragon Share forums. I scrolled down and realized this was a dragon petsite, so I decided to sign up, and then I grew attached to it.
Artist who draws dragons =D
I remember I saw an instagram post of someone’s dragon when I was much, much younger. The idea of having a little clan of your own dragons was extremely appealing to me and I stalked the site to see when a registration period would strike. And here I remain, now a fully grown adult.
I remember I saw an instagram post of someone’s dragon when I was much, much younger. The idea of having a little clan of your own dragons was extremely appealing to me and I stalked the site to see when a registration period would strike. And here I remain, now a fully grown adult.
zhMvOXK.png
Can't remember very well...I think it was by my friend's recommend. However dragons are definitely the reason I stay.
Can't remember very well...I think it was by my friend's recommend. However dragons are definitely the reason I stay.
quwwzfK.png
He/Him | FRT+15 | Casual Player
Hoarder | Rhythm Gamer
pkPhZzo.png
divine intervention, a curse from god perhaps LOL. I've been on here since middle school and I'm almost done with college now.
divine intervention, a curse from god perhaps LOL. I've been on here since middle school and I'm almost done with college now.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
An artist I followed on DA (they're not really active there anymore [big surprise there XD]) had made some art of their dragons and I thought they looked pretty.
At the time, I thought that FR was a game they were playing with friends on a discord server (kinda like a DnD campaign situation) so I didn't really look into it much at the time, just thought "Aww, well at least they're having a great time."

Probably close to a year later I saw other art of other dragons and looked into it proper. I made an account and started out, not really sure if it would keep my attention very long (other games like Dragon City got tiresome with their constant reminders and stuff REAL FAST) but it's been over two years now and I've got over 100 dragons that have captured my heart and pinned it to a board on the wall (not to mention I've got almost 800 familiars to my name) XD

I tried to get my sister onto it too, but she made her progens and then dropped it, I guess. Oh well.
An artist I followed on DA (they're not really active there anymore [big surprise there XD]) had made some art of their dragons and I thought they looked pretty.
At the time, I thought that FR was a game they were playing with friends on a discord server (kinda like a DnD campaign situation) so I didn't really look into it much at the time, just thought "Aww, well at least they're having a great time."

Probably close to a year later I saw other art of other dragons and looked into it proper. I made an account and started out, not really sure if it would keep my attention very long (other games like Dragon City got tiresome with their constant reminders and stuff REAL FAST) but it's been over two years now and I've got over 100 dragons that have captured my heart and pinned it to a board on the wall (not to mention I've got almost 800 familiars to my name) XD

I tried to get my sister onto it too, but she made her progens and then dropped it, I guess. Oh well.
Years ago I got invited to a friend group discord server because I used to have a pokemon askblog. This server tends to make channels for games that get talked a lot and this got one where they post pretty dregs and I wanted my own preddy dregs.

I'm still in that server LOL
Years ago I got invited to a friend group discord server because I used to have a pokemon askblog. This server tends to make channels for games that get talked a lot and this got one where they post pretty dregs and I wanted my own preddy dregs.

I'm still in that server LOL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11