Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What brought you to Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I only just joined Chicken Smoothie a couple weeks ago, or thereabouts. It's ok, but not as exciting as it is over here. I've seen the dragon art on CS, and whilst it is nice, it can't hold up to FR art at all.
I only just joined Chicken Smoothie a couple weeks ago, or thereabouts. It's ok, but not as exciting as it is over here. I've seen the dragon art on CS, and whilst it is nice, it can't hold up to FR art at all.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
I joined in 2015, so I guess you could say I joined because it was still new. Sign up openings were few and far between.

I joined because ... Well no reason really. I was a DeviantArtist and it's where everyone was so that's where I went. I was a young teen
I joined in 2015, so I guess you could say I joined because it was still new. Sign up openings were few and far between.

I joined because ... Well no reason really. I was a DeviantArtist and it's where everyone was so that's where I went. I was a young teen
Skyblr did.
Skyblr did.
I got bored once again, and decided I wanted to make more friends so I returned.
I got bored once again, and decided I wanted to make more friends so I returned.
8GgdVkW.png
dT9HQge.png
LEpJMnn.png
BLSc7JM.png
I was on a Neopets fansite way back in June 2013, and someone made a forum post about a brand-new pet site called Flight Rising. I've always loved dragons, the art was great, and it seemed less complex than Wajas (another breeding sim I used to play), so I decided to sign up and check it out.

FR has been my favorite pet site ever since! I've been online every day (barring Ye Olde Week-Long Downtimes) for almost 10 years now. :') Hard to believe it's been so long already.
I was on a Neopets fansite way back in June 2013, and someone made a forum post about a brand-new pet site called Flight Rising. I've always loved dragons, the art was great, and it seemed less complex than Wajas (another breeding sim I used to play), so I decided to sign up and check it out.

FR has been my favorite pet site ever since! I've been online every day (barring Ye Olde Week-Long Downtimes) for almost 10 years now. :') Hard to believe it's been so long already.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I'm holding my chief enabler @Kirmon64 specifically accountable for every hour I've sunk into this website ever <3
I'm holding my chief enabler @Kirmon64 specifically accountable for every hour I've sunk into this website ever <3
tumblr_pm57dgUmg91x46ojxo8_250.png iii
calypso
she/her
fr +2
It was Pinterest's fault. I was looking at dragon pictures, and stumbled across a pin of this girl. I randomly decided to look at the website she was from, and found Flight Rising. It was still when registration windows were a thing, so I had to wait for the next one. When it arrived I signed up, and never left. And I still hoard dragon pictures on Pinterest.
It was Pinterest's fault. I was looking at dragon pictures, and stumbled across a pin of this girl. I randomly decided to look at the website she was from, and found Flight Rising. It was still when registration windows were a thing, so I had to wait for the next one. When it arrived I signed up, and never left. And I still hoard dragon pictures on Pinterest.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I think? I saw it on tumblr? That's probably how I came across it ages and ages ago, when a person I followed mentioned it. I ended up happening to check out the website as a registration window was open, I'm pretty sure, or something like that, and the rest is history.
It's all a little fuzzy since this was so long ago and the site was only up for about a month before I joined.
I think? I saw it on tumblr? That's probably how I came across it ages and ages ago, when a person I followed mentioned it. I ended up happening to check out the website as a registration window was open, I'm pretty sure, or something like that, and the rest is history.
It's all a little fuzzy since this was so long ago and the site was only up for about a month before I joined.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
My "Ex". I stayed for the lore. EDIT @MyHartWillDrogon [quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2023-02-02 14:47:14" ] an ex we no longer speak. but fr is still cool. cooler than she ever was. [/quote] LMAO
My "Ex". I stayed for the lore.

EDIT
@MyHartWillDrogon
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2023-02-02 14:47:14:
an ex

we no longer speak.

but fr is still cool. cooler than she ever was.

LMAO
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I'd just had wisdom tooth removal surgery, so I needed something to do that wasn't too mentally or physically demanding. Fast-forward to a year later, and this has become my favorite video game.
I'd just had wisdom tooth removal surgery, so I needed something to do that wasn't too mentally or physically demanding. Fast-forward to a year later, and this has become my favorite video game.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11