Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] BlurryReality's Lore Shop
1 2 3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2177898][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img][/url] [url=https://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/138956636979/and-more-flight-dividers][img]https://imgur.com/PAAMDGa.png[/img][/url][size=7][size=4][font=Monotype Corsiva]BlurryReality's[url=https://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/138956636979/and-more-flight-dividers][img]https://imgur.com/h9KtXOF.png[/img][/url] Lore Shop[/size][/size][/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2177898][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]STATUS:[/b][s] OPEN [/s]| CLOSED[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70648147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706482/70648147_350.png[/img][/url] [size=4][I]Welcome into a place of magic, where stories come to life on the screen, transformed from thought to word. Come in, settle down and take a look around. Who knows, you may find something you like.[/I][/size] ~~~~ --------------- [b][color=Royalblue][size=5][font=Book Antiqua]RULES | PINGLIST | ORDER SLOTS | PAYMENT [/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] --------------- [size=4][B]RULES[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]All FR rules apply. Please do not request anything that goes against the FR ToS and Code of Conduct. [*]I am subscribed to this thread, while it is unnecessary to ping me, you can if you want to. [*]Please do not order if the shop is CLOSED. [*]Your commission will be completed within a week of receiving your prompt. Unless it is multi part or 1k words or more, then it may take longer. [*]I reserve the right to refuse a commission. [*]I reserve the right to display your commission as examples of my work. [*]Please [b][u]do not[/u][/b] remove my name from the completed work. It helps me spread my store by linking my name and shop. [*]You are welcome to edit the commission after completion, but please mark yourself only as the editor and myself as the writer. [b]Do not[/b] claim my work as your own. [*]Do not resell my lore. [*]If you lose the commission, PM me, I still have it! [*]I will only accept commissions that are FR related. [*]Don't be afraid to ask questions, I'm always open! [/LIST] --------------- [size=4][B]PINGLIST[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]If you want to know when I'll next be open and taking orders, leave a message in this thread and I'll add you to a pinglist :) [*]If you only want to be added until your order is complete, let me know and I'll remove you from the pinglist afterwards. [/LIST] [quote=Pinglist] @/AtticaIonia[/quote] --------------- [size=4][B]PAYMENT OPTIONS[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]My gem:treasure ratio is 1:1000 [*]I accept mixed payment of gems and treasures OR items on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64978135]Wishlist[/url] at their rounded LAH price. [*]Payment should be sent via CR. [*]I do not do discounts at this point in time. [/LIST] --------------- [size=4][B]ORDER SLOTS[/b][/size] One person takes up one order slot even if you place multiple orders. However, larger orders take more time and will be spread between smaller orders. [LIST=1] [*]XxValkyriexX (11/13 Bios) [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] --------------- [center][b][color=Royalblue][size=5][font=Book Antiqua]LORE | COST | EXAMPLES | ORDER FORM[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] --------------- [size=4][B]LORE[/b][/size] [b]TYPES[/b] [b]Dialogue[/b] [LIST] [*]Prose exploring the relationships between characters using dialogue. Tends to be more descriptive. [/LIST] [b]Dragon Bio[/b] [LIST] [*]Consists of a short or long prose style or overview of a dragon's backstory, role or life within the clan etc. Can involve clan-inclusive characters. [/LIST] [b]Clan Lore[/b] [LIST] [*]A summary of your clan in general - inclusive of history/backstory. [/LIST] [b]Subspecies[/b] [LIST] [*]An overview of the dragon hatched as part of a project for whatever subject. [/LIST] [I][B]Psst:[/b] Something not on the list? As long as it's not poetry, give me a description of your idea and I'll write it for you! I'm open to anything, it just might not have been listed![/I] [b]DETAIL & EDITS[/b] You may give me as vague of a prompt as you like (within reason), such as for example, two words to describe their personality and their role within the clan and a brief idea - maybe an event. This means you accept me having freedom with the prompt. OR You can give me a detailed prompt and I will adhere to it. I will edit up to five times for free, and after that, I charge 5kt per edit. Any spelling errors remain edited for free. [b]WORD LIMIT[/b] You do not have to give me a word limit and I'll write until I feel I've completed the prompt. This is usually between 300-600 words. Of course, if you give me a word limit, I will follow it. I charge per 100 words, as you can see under the [I]cost[/I] section of this post. [b]FORMAT[/b] [b]Note:[/b] Formats are made for computer viewing. It is unlikely to hold under phone formatting. While I don't make graphics myself, I can make bio templates using the free resources scattered across the forums. If you want a bio that's layered out with graphics for you, let me know. All graphics used will be linked back to their original source. OR I'll write the lore in a simple format and provide you with a link for you to take and do as you please with. --------------- [size=4][B]COST[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]I charge [b]10g/10kt[/b] per 100 words. [*]An extra 10g/10kt for a templated bio due to extra time beyond writing. [/LIST] --------------- [size=4][B]EXAMPLES[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]You can find links to all of my previous commissions and completed lore in my own lair in Destria's bio. When ordering, feel free to request a bio similar to one you find in my already completed bios![/LIST] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65144520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651446/65144520_350.png[/img][/url] --------------- [size=4][B]ORDER FORM[/b][/size] [b]Note:[/b] You can make bulk orders for multiple bios, but you will receive them one at a time and I will request payment after each one. This means if you don't pay me after the first order, I won't write the rest. As for single orders, I will send you a preview, but you will not receive the coding until the commission has been paid for. [quote] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of commission(s):[/b] [b]Link to dragon(s):[/b] [b]Desired Length:[/b] [b]Template (Formatted or just text):[/b] [I]If yes to the above question, what are you looking for?[/I] [b]Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc):[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Prompt (what you want me to write about):[/b] [b]Anything else you want me to know?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b]
watermid.png
PAAMDGa.pngBlurryReality'sh9KtXOF.png
Lore Shop

watermid.png

70648147_350.png
Welcome into a place of magic, where stories come to life on the screen, transformed from thought to word. Come in, settle down and take a look around. Who knows, you may find something you like.

~~~~

RULES | PINGLIST | ORDER SLOTS | PAYMENT

RULES
  • All FR rules apply. Please do not request anything that goes against the FR ToS and Code of Conduct.
  • I am subscribed to this thread, while it is unnecessary to ping me, you can if you want to.
  • Please do not order if the shop is CLOSED.
  • Your commission will be completed within a week of receiving your prompt. Unless it is multi part or 1k words or more, then it may take longer.
  • I reserve the right to refuse a commission.
  • I reserve the right to display your commission as examples of my work.
  • Please do not remove my name from the completed work. It helps me spread my store by linking my name and shop.
  • You are welcome to edit the commission after completion, but please mark yourself only as the editor and myself as the writer. Do not claim my work as your own.
  • Do not resell my lore.
  • If you lose the commission, PM me, I still have it!
  • I will only accept commissions that are FR related.
  • Don't be afraid to ask questions, I'm always open!

PINGLIST
  • If you want to know when I'll next be open and taking orders, leave a message in this thread and I'll add you to a pinglist :)
  • If you only want to be added until your order is complete, let me know and I'll remove you from the pinglist afterwards.
Pinglist wrote:
@/AtticaIonia

PAYMENT OPTIONS
  • My gem:treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • I accept mixed payment of gems and treasures OR items on my Wishlist at their rounded LAH price.
  • Payment should be sent via CR.
  • I do not do discounts at this point in time.

ORDER SLOTS
One person takes up one order slot even if you place multiple orders. However, larger orders take more time and will be spread between smaller orders.
  1. XxValkyriexX (11/13 Bios)

LORE | COST | EXAMPLES | ORDER FORM

LORE
TYPES
Dialogue
  • Prose exploring the relationships between characters using dialogue. Tends to be more descriptive.
Dragon Bio
  • Consists of a short or long prose style or overview of a dragon's backstory, role or life within the clan etc. Can involve clan-inclusive characters.
Clan Lore
  • A summary of your clan in general - inclusive of history/backstory.
Subspecies
  • An overview of the dragon hatched as part of a project for whatever subject.
Psst: Something not on the list? As long as it's not poetry, give me a description of your idea and I'll write it for you! I'm open to anything, it just might not have been listed!

DETAIL & EDITS
You may give me as vague of a prompt as you like (within reason), such as for example, two words to describe their personality and their role within the clan and a brief idea - maybe an event. This means you accept me having freedom with the prompt.

OR

You can give me a detailed prompt and I will adhere to it.

I will edit up to five times for free, and after that, I charge 5kt per edit. Any spelling errors remain edited for free.

WORD LIMIT
You do not have to give me a word limit and I'll write until I feel I've completed the prompt. This is usually between 300-600 words. Of course, if you give me a word limit, I will follow it. I charge per 100 words, as you can see under the cost section of this post.

FORMAT
Note: Formats are made for computer viewing. It is unlikely to hold under phone formatting.

While I don't make graphics myself, I can make bio templates using the free resources scattered across the forums. If you want a bio that's layered out with graphics for you, let me know. All graphics used will be linked back to their original source.

OR

I'll write the lore in a simple format and provide you with a link for you to take and do as you please with.

COST
  • I charge 10g/10kt per 100 words.
  • An extra 10g/10kt for a templated bio due to extra time beyond writing.

EXAMPLES
  • You can find links to all of my previous commissions and completed lore in my own lair in Destria's bio. When ordering, feel free to request a bio similar to one you find in my already completed bios!

65144520_350.png

ORDER FORM
Note: You can make bulk orders for multiple bios, but you will receive them one at a time and I will request payment after each one. This means if you don't pay me after the first order, I won't write the rest. As for single orders, I will send you a preview, but you will not receive the coding until the commission has been paid for.

Quote:
Username:
Type of commission(s):
Link to dragon(s):
Desired Length:
Template (Formatted or just text):
If yes to the above question, what are you looking for?

Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc):

Personality:
Prompt (what you want me to write about):

Anything else you want me to know?

Payment Method:
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Would you be open to write warrior cats oc lore? (also if you need more res posts lmk and I'll delete this :D)
Would you be open to write warrior cats oc lore? (also if you need more res posts lmk and I'll delete this :D)
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
[center][font=georgia] I’m a huge lore fanatic! I get writing from lore shops a lot so I always get excited when I see a new shop! Congrats on the open everything looks beautiful and is so well organized! [b]Username[/b]: Aquellla [b]Type of commission(s)[/b]: Dialogue, Bio, Bio [b]Link to dragon(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66068523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660686/66068523_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66263887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662639/66263887_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70106328][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701064/70106328_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Desired Length[/b]: 300~ [b]Template (Formatted or just text)[/b]: No thanks! [b]Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc)[/b]: Bios I’d like to be mainly informative and casual! Otherwise I’m not really sure? However you’re inspired! [b]Personality[/b]: Iris: she’s a often serious gaurdsman who isn’t the talkative type, but when you get to know her she like how Mirror got to know her her personality does a complete 180. Polaris: An analytical dragon who study’s the stars and calculates their rotation and the universe beyond that. And as stiff as he might come off he’s never not warmed up by his mate Celeste. (The only one of the two that can tell the waiter he asked for no pickles) Ashe: Ashe is quiet and gentle, it’s hard to say no to the hatchling. He’s friends with the other hatchlings Sonio and Patch (don’t have patch yet but workin on it hehe) [b]Prompt (what you want me to write about):[/b] Iris: Mirror has lore that I wrote (one dragon to the left!), I would love to see Iris’ perspective of the same story! Polaris: a dragon bio going into more depth on his character! (Like make stuff up, what does his day look like, what’s his living space like etc etc) Ashe: kinda similar to Polaris! Ashe is my first permababy and he’s gorgeous but a lil boring. [b]Anything else you want me to know?[/b] Everyone has a little bit of writing in their bios at the moment, I don’t plan on deleting them [b]Payment Method:[/b] 90kt treasure right? And thank you very much! Your writing is lovely!!

I’m a huge lore fanatic! I get writing from lore shops a lot so I always get excited when I see a new shop! Congrats on the open everything looks beautiful and is so well organized!

Username: Aquellla
Type of commission(s): Dialogue, Bio, Bio
Link to dragon(s):

66068523_350.png

66263887_350.png

70106328_350.png

Desired Length: 300~
Template (Formatted or just text): No thanks!

Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc): Bios I’d like to be mainly informative and casual! Otherwise I’m not really sure? However you’re inspired!
Personality:
Iris: she’s a often serious gaurdsman who isn’t the talkative type, but when you get to know her she like how Mirror got to know her her personality does a complete 180.
Polaris: An analytical dragon who study’s the stars and calculates their rotation and the universe beyond that. And as stiff as he might come off he’s never not warmed up by his mate Celeste. (The only one of the two that can tell the waiter he asked for no pickles)
Ashe: Ashe is quiet and gentle, it’s hard to say no to the hatchling. He’s friends with the other hatchlings Sonio and Patch (don’t have patch yet but workin on it hehe)

Prompt (what you want me to write about):
Iris: Mirror has lore that I wrote (one dragon to the left!), I would love to see Iris’ perspective of the same story!
Polaris: a dragon bio going into more depth on his character! (Like make stuff up, what does his day look like, what’s his living space like etc etc)
Ashe: kinda similar to Polaris! Ashe is my first permababy and he’s gorgeous but a lil boring.

Anything else you want me to know? Everyone has a little bit of writing in their bios at the moment, I don’t plan on deleting them

Payment Method: 90kt treasure right?

And thank you very much! Your writing is lovely!!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquellla Your order has been received! If you're wanting 300 words exactly for each bio, then yes it'll be 90kt all up. I'll get started on it very soon!
@Aquellla Your order has been received! If you're wanting 300 words exactly for each bio, then yes it'll be 90kt all up. I'll get started on it very soon!
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@Aquellla Iris' bio is complete! You can preview it here. If you're unsatisfied with the finished product and would like me to make any changes, please let me know!

Otherwise, after payment, I'll paste it in here with the coding - not that there's really any coding, it's just with my name link coding etc at the bottom.

After I confirm you've received the first one I'll get started on the next one :)
@Aquellla Iris' bio is complete! You can preview it here. If you're unsatisfied with the finished product and would like me to make any changes, please let me know!

Otherwise, after payment, I'll paste it in here with the coding - not that there's really any coding, it's just with my name link coding etc at the bottom.

After I confirm you've received the first one I'll get started on the next one :)
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@BlurryReality
Wow that was fast! Thank you very much, it looks good!
Sending the payment now! Excited to see the rest :D
@BlurryReality
Wow that was fast! Thank you very much, it looks good!
Sending the payment now! Excited to see the rest :D
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquellla Iris' bio - Just copy and paste :) [code]Endlessly back and forth, the fae guardsmen watched her charge pace across the room, fizzing with unrest. She could understand his frustration, born fifth into the royal family with a life of no freedom - his future planned out for him with little consideration for his own desires. Previously, Mirror had handled the pressure well, but as time crawled forwards and his future demanded a military general from him, she watched him crack. As his friend, it was uncomfortable to watch. Mirror was the first to break the wordless silence. “The kingdom would carry on perfectly fine without me so why would I need to do what they say? Can I do what [I]I[/I] want?” Instinctively, she answered, “Your Highness, you aren’t possibly considering running away, are you?” Stunned, he paused his pacing, turning to face his friend. “What?” Gradually, she formed a plan. “I mean you couldn’t possibly be planning on packing your things and sneaking out sometime in the night?” she said slyly, a grin tugging the corners of her lips upwards. All she received was a blank look. “I-huh??” Sighing deeply, Iris said, “Your Highness, if you’re truly unhappy then what you definitely shouldn’t do is meet me in the courtyard at exactly 2 hours past sundown with all your belongings,” and in one swift motion she pulled her helmet off -if only to display her sincerity- and winked. “Iris you couldn’t possibly- we can’t just- ” he spluttered. Iris tilted her head. “Is there something holding you back, Your Highness?” “... I don’t know... no?” Briefly, he contemplated the idea. “You know what? No! No there’s not! Tonight then!” Thus later that night under the cover of darkness, they slipped away beyond the kingdom’s borders and flew far enough that nobody would ever recognise them, let alone find them. [right][size=1]Writing by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=340375]BlurryReality[/url][/code]
@Aquellla Iris' bio - Just copy and paste :)
Code:
Endlessly back and forth, the fae guardsmen watched her charge pace across the room, fizzing with unrest. She could understand his frustration, born fifth into the royal family with a life of no freedom - his future planned out for him with little consideration for his own desires. Previously, Mirror had handled the pressure well, but as time crawled forwards and his future demanded a military general from him, she watched him crack. As his friend, it was uncomfortable to watch. Mirror was the first to break the wordless silence. “The kingdom would carry on perfectly fine without me so why would I need to do what they say? Can I do what [I]I[/I] want?” Instinctively, she answered, “Your Highness, you aren’t possibly considering running away, are you?” Stunned, he paused his pacing, turning to face his friend. “What?” Gradually, she formed a plan. “I mean you couldn’t possibly be planning on packing your things and sneaking out sometime in the night?” she said slyly, a grin tugging the corners of her lips upwards. All she received was a blank look. “I-huh??” Sighing deeply, Iris said, “Your Highness, if you’re truly unhappy then what you definitely shouldn’t do is meet me in the courtyard at exactly 2 hours past sundown with all your belongings,” and in one swift motion she pulled her helmet off -if only to display her sincerity- and winked. “Iris you couldn’t possibly- we can’t just- ” he spluttered. Iris tilted her head. “Is there something holding you back, Your Highness?” “... I don’t know... no?” Briefly, he contemplated the idea. “You know what? No! No there’s not! Tonight then!” Thus later that night under the cover of darkness, they slipped away beyond the kingdom’s borders and flew far enough that nobody would ever recognise them, let alone find them. [right][size=1]Writing by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=340375]BlurryReality[/url]
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2 3