Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What brought you to Flight Rising?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i joined FR in my summer holidays last year after reading someone's Scratch bio and just searching it up out of curiosity and being like "why not see what this is?". and i for sure don't regret it! i was very impressed upon first visiting so i was like okie cool i'll make an account cause i'd like to join, and i don't have to stay if i don't like it.
...but i do, so i'm still here eheh =^^=
i joined FR in my summer holidays last year after reading someone's Scratch bio and just searching it up out of curiosity and being like "why not see what this is?". and i for sure don't regret it! i was very impressed upon first visiting so i was like okie cool i'll make an account cause i'd like to join, and i don't have to stay if i don't like it.
...but i do, so i'm still here eheh =^^=
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
I got into flight rising after hearing people talk about it on amino, hehe I was one of those kids- one of them gave me this dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49635217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496353/49635217_350.png[/img][/url] I love her a lot hehe
I got into flight rising after hearing people talk about it on amino, hehe I was one of those kids-

one of them gave me this dragon!
49635217_350.png
I love her a lot hehe
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
I got both of Undel's dragonart books, looked them up, flight rising popped up, blah blah blah I'm here now i guess
I got both of Undel's dragonart books, looked them up, flight rising popped up, blah blah blah I'm here now i guess
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
An obscure, small fan-forum for the game Dragcave. A lot of the users on there had backed the KS and would post hatchlings to show off!

The only part of that forum I remember was the host having like... a goat farm. I wonder if it still exists.
An obscure, small fan-forum for the game Dragcave. A lot of the users on there had backed the KS and would post hatchlings to show off!

The only part of that forum I remember was the host having like... a goat farm. I wonder if it still exists.
iK0jgh4.png
Found it this past summer from CS and some mentions on PFQ.
It filled the void summer classes didn’t.
Found it this past summer from CS and some mentions on PFQ.
It filled the void summer classes didn’t.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
no less than 8 of my friends all twisting my arm at once. before I joined officially I had been making dragons for fun in the scrying workshop so one of those friends bought me a dragon with similar colors to one I'd made and after that my hand was basically forced LOL
no less than 8 of my friends all twisting my arm at once. before I joined officially I had been making dragons for fun in the scrying workshop so one of those friends bought me a dragon with similar colors to one I'd made and after that my hand was basically forced LOL
Got into it from a friend, they’ve given me a few dragons over time. I actually read one of the Dragonart books as a kid, but I didn’t realize it was related to this game as I didn’t remember much of it
Got into it from a friend, they’ve given me a few dragons over time. I actually read one of the Dragonart books as a kid, but I didn’t realize it was related to this game as I didn’t remember much of it
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
I joined FR in 2021 after seeing a mutual on Instagram mention it. I was already having nostalgia about Howrse for a while, as I used to play Howrse religiously as kid. I always wanted to find a similar game with "better" animals. (I don't really like horses..). I think I played Howrse before 2012 anyway.

So luckily I discovered FR and a bunch of similar games in 2021. Now I play those!
I joined FR in 2021 after seeing a mutual on Instagram mention it. I was already having nostalgia about Howrse for a while, as I used to play Howrse religiously as kid. I always wanted to find a similar game with "better" animals. (I don't really like horses..). I think I played Howrse before 2012 anyway.

So luckily I discovered FR and a bunch of similar games in 2021. Now I play those!
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
DRAGONS! I saw it as an ad, a virtual pet game with dragons? sign me up.
DRAGONS! I saw it as an ad, a virtual pet game with dragons? sign me up.
lckqq6P.png
I saw someone posting about it on Tumblr; I didn't have anything to do, so I checked it out and was immediately hooked. It took a while to find my niche but this has quickly become one of my favorite games ^^
I saw someone posting about it on Tumblr; I didn't have anything to do, so I checked it out and was immediately hooked. It took a while to find my niche but this has quickly become one of my favorite games ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11