Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I keep up the health of FR's economy...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not bothering to grind fairgrounds
Not bothering to grind fairgrounds
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
v3k4Ha9.png
I probably make it worse……..[emoji=fae scared size=2]
I probably make it worse……..
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
By buying almost everything that isn't a gem apparel piece or gem gene off of the auction house

Even if it would be cheaper to wait for it to stock in the marketplace
By buying almost everything that isn't a gem apparel piece or gem gene off of the auction house

ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
SAME OP oh my god. G&G guides never made sense to me and at this point I refuse to learn out of spite. And none of the other games are worth the time anyway.
SAME OP oh my god. G&G guides never made sense to me and at this point I refuse to learn out of spite. And none of the other games are worth the time anyway.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="TheOhareLair" date="2023-01-30 11:46:21" ] By buying almost everything that isn't a gem apparel piece or gem gene off of the auction house Even if it would be cheaper to wait for it to stock in the marketplace [/quote]
TheOhareLair wrote on 2023-01-30 11:46:21:

gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="2BDamned" date="2023-01-30 10:02:42" ] by never waiting to get dominance. ever. because i am incredibly impatient [/quote] Mood. But also Shadow rarely gets dom anyway
2BDamned wrote on 2023-01-30 10:02:42:
by never waiting to get dominance. ever. because i am incredibly impatient

Mood. But also Shadow rarely gets dom anyway
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
i probably contribute to gem inflation by buying scrolls of maturity way too often >_<
i probably contribute to gem inflation by buying scrolls of maturity way too often >_<
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
By never participating in my Flights dom, they never have to pay extra for any dragons I could have sold. With less demand, the gem price inflates less. #stonks
By never participating in my Flights dom, they never have to pay extra for any dragons I could have sold. With less demand, the gem price inflates less. #stonks
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
hoardselling everything and impatiently buying apparel and genes from the AH for gems. i want my dragons prebby NAO.

... does this mean i could justify buying a wildclaw scroll from the AH as helping the economy? y/n?
hoardselling everything and impatiently buying apparel and genes from the AH for gems. i want my dragons prebby NAO.

... does this mean i could justify buying a wildclaw scroll from the AH as helping the economy? y/n?
dynne | +2 fr time
hatchery
summer_sphinx.png
always exalting any failure hatchlings (and once i get the goal, the parents) from my nests to help fight more dragon overpopulation
always exalting any failure hatchlings (and once i get the goal, the parents) from my nests to help fight more dragon overpopulation
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7