Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dont strve style crossovr interest check
1 2 3 4 5
[b]5-18-17 edit- Please note that these likely won't be updated for quite a while, as my tablet charger is being used by my dad now and I'm not as into Don't Starve as I used to be. I will continue these once I get the motivation to draw the new designs, and once I get a new charger (or get my old one back). I [i]might[/i] be able to do art with the current breeds, but I highly doubt I'll be able to make any new art anytime soon.[/b] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6UjgBZY.png[/img][/center] [center][b]please make sure to read through [i]everything[/i] so i can make sure to add you to the correct pinglist[/b][/center] so I've been thinking about making some Don't starve/Flight rising crossover commissions, so here's an interest check/price check to see if people would be interested, and how much they would be willing to pay! Currently, the art program on my phone is busted so I'm using my old samsung tablet. the lines are a bit wonky (can't draw a straight line to save my life), but maybe that can be appealing due to the sketchy style? [b]UPDATES (that you can affect the outcome of!)- [/b] i recently upgraded my phone but if i use the program on it then that would remove the sketchy style. there are a few options. [s]-do everything on the tablet (do the same style as before)[/s] -do part on tablet and part on phone (phone for the finer details and genes) selected! [s]-all on phone (no more sketchy style)[/s] removed this option because it would take away the whole point of this style. [b]Another update!![/b] I have decided one dragon will be accompanied by a Chester "lookalike"! which dragon that i have not designed yet should be accompanied by the lil fellow? (i'm personally leaning towards pearlcatcher) for those of you wondering [img]https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/001/377/411/c71425c039385acd3dcbcbbeea459228_original.gif?w=680&fit=max&v=1385423458&q=92&s=4ed2d72e85bf9cf2c79083695ece1153.gif[/img] if that gif didn't explain it, Chester is a small companion creature that follows you around and can store items for you! cast your vote, and include what you think that dragon species would keep in a Chester! votes so far: pearlcatcher, fae (fae on/in chester, adventures with chester) --------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/Nhn629I.png[/img] (yes, i know the back leg is wonky. it will likely be redesigned. and yes, i realize i forgot the fur on the legs, my bad.) ---------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/ahmbvsg.png[/img] --------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/AUgN5vh.png[/img] (gog dang those wings are difficult) --------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/GtYgwlL.png[/img] ------------ [img]http://i.imgur.com/NmiEW9e.png[/img] A ghastly look behind the scenes! ( i draw these to figure out how i want to pose the dragons, and to help me get their designs into my memory) [img]http://i.imgur.com/mgqYSsS.jpg[/img] CURRENTLY DESIGNED: Imperials Snappers Guardians (pending redesign) Nocturne prototype (design may not be final) Fae prototype (design may not be final) Tundra Prototype want updates for new poses and progress? be sure to let me know! [b][u] you will not be added to the update pinglist unless you tell me you want to be on it[/u] [/b] when open, designs will include any genes, and any colors.i can only do minimal/no apparel though (include a few genes with your breed suggestion and i'll do my best to incorporate them!) -------- [b]shop pinglist (no updates)-[/b] Pibolar Buffykiev Anoneclipse Hexacoatl PlagueBound StygianForm Shadowwolf3759 Gryffindor4200 Sonora Pippypip20 Ellapinky TheSquishyKing RadioactivePup Hisscale GlitchEnder Birdskull Unyko [b]Update pinglist[/b] Hexacoatl Anoneclipse Jakekitty Kirby7277 (via pm) CheshireGrinner Sonora Pippypip20 Ellapinky TheSquishyKing PebblesV GlitchEnder Birdskull
5-18-17 edit- Please note that these likely won't be updated for quite a while, as my tablet charger is being used by my dad now and I'm not as into Don't Starve as I used to be. I will continue these once I get the motivation to draw the new designs, and once I get a new charger (or get my old one back). I might be able to do art with the current breeds, but I highly doubt I'll be able to make any new art anytime soon.
6UjgBZY.png

please make sure to read through everything so i can make sure to add you to the correct pinglist

so I've been thinking about making some Don't starve/Flight rising crossover commissions, so here's an interest check/price check to see if people would be interested, and how much they would be willing to pay!

Currently, the art program on my phone is busted so I'm using my old samsung tablet. the lines are a bit wonky (can't draw a straight line to save my life), but maybe that can be appealing due to the sketchy style?

UPDATES (that you can affect the outcome of!)-
i recently upgraded my phone but if i use the program on it then that would remove the sketchy style. there are a few options.
-do everything on the tablet (do the same style as before)
-do part on tablet and part on phone (phone for the finer details and genes) selected!
-all on phone (no more sketchy style) removed this option because it would take away the whole point of this style.

Another update!!
I have decided one dragon will be accompanied by a Chester "lookalike"! which dragon that i have not designed yet should be accompanied by the lil fellow? (i'm personally leaning towards pearlcatcher)
for those of you wondering c71425c039385acd3dcbcbbeea459228_original.gif?w=680&fit=max&v=1385423458&q=92&s=4ed2d72e85bf9cf2c79083695ece1153.gif
if that gif didn't explain it, Chester is a small companion creature that follows you around and can store items for you!

cast your vote, and include what you think that dragon species would keep in a Chester!
votes so far: pearlcatcher, fae (fae on/in chester, adventures with chester)

Nhn629I.png
(yes, i know the back leg is wonky. it will likely be redesigned. and yes, i realize i forgot the fur on the legs, my bad.)
ahmbvsg.png
AUgN5vh.png
(gog dang those wings are difficult)
GtYgwlL.png
NmiEW9e.png

A ghastly look behind the scenes! ( i draw these to figure out how i want to pose the dragons, and to help me get their designs into my memory)
mgqYSsS.jpg

CURRENTLY DESIGNED:
Imperials
Snappers
Guardians (pending redesign)
Nocturne prototype (design may not be final)
Fae prototype (design may not be final)
Tundra Prototype

want updates for new poses and progress? be sure to let me know! you will not be added to the update pinglist unless you tell me you want to be on it

when open, designs will include any genes, and any colors.i can only do minimal/no apparel though
(include a few genes with your breed suggestion and i'll do my best to incorporate them!)

shop pinglist (no updates)-

Pibolar
Buffykiev
Anoneclipse
Hexacoatl
PlagueBound
StygianForm
Shadowwolf3759
Gryffindor4200
Sonora
Pippypip20
Ellapinky
TheSquishyKing
RadioactivePup
Hisscale
GlitchEnder
Birdskull
Unyko

Update pinglist
Hexacoatl
Anoneclipse
Jakekitty
Kirby7277 (via pm)
CheshireGrinner
Sonora
Pippypip20
Ellapinky
TheSquishyKing
PebblesV
GlitchEnder
Birdskull
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
update- banner and snapper art!
update- banner and snapper art!

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
any suggestions for the next breed?
any suggestions for the next breed?

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon

1: i love these

2: i want to be your first costumer

3: the next breed should be a nocturne <3
@shinyumbreon

1: i love these

2: i want to be your first costumer

3: the next breed should be a nocturne <3
update- nocturne art!
update- nocturne art!

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Pibolar
@Buffykiev
both of you have been added to the pinglist!
coatls will be designed next, and the nocturnes were just finished ::D
@Pibolar
@Buffykiev
both of you have been added to the pinglist!
coatls will be designed next, and the nocturnes were just finished ::D

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Coatls might be coming soon! (I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of a design for them)
Coatls might be coming soon! (I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of a design for them)

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Ooh, I really like that snapper one. Ping me for updates, please? I'd especially love to see skydancers.
@Shinyumbreon
Ooh, I really like that snapper one. Ping me for updates, please? I'd especially love to see skydancers.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Might design the ghost forms as prototype "teasers", to give a hint to what it would look like
Might design the ghost forms as prototype "teasers", to give a hint to what it would look like

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

I really like your style with these! Can you ping me for updates?
@Shinyumbreon

I really like your style with these! Can you ping me for updates?
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
1 2 3 4 5