Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I keep up the health of FR's economy...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
...by being too lazy to play in the Fairgrounds and preventing treasure inflation. [img]https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/doing_my_part_starship_troopers-1.gif[/img] How are you keeping FR's economy healthy?
...by being too lazy to play in the Fairgrounds and preventing treasure inflation.

doing_my_part_starship_troopers-1.gif

How are you keeping FR's economy healthy?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
By buying genes from the auction house even when my flight has 1st place Dom discount. Godspeed brave soldiers let's keep those gems in the economy flowing
By buying genes from the auction house even when my flight has 1st place Dom discount. Godspeed brave soldiers let's keep those gems in the economy flowing
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
by never waiting to get dominance. ever. because i am incredibly impatient
8aKVtucC_o.png
Making sure Imperial dragons do not extinct.
Making sure Imperial dragons do not extinct.
Failing to grind at the end of the month and keeping demand/supply for fest goodies in check.
Failing to grind at the end of the month and keeping demand/supply for fest goodies in check.
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2023-01-30 09:55:05" ] ...by being too lazy to play in the Fairgrounds and preventing treasure inflation. [/quote] [quote name="2BDamned" date="2023-01-30 10:02:42" ] by never waiting to get dominance. ever. because i am incredibly impatient [/quote] both of these for me. no need to thank me I'm just glad to help the economy o7
astrotheology wrote on 2023-01-30 09:55:05:
...by being too lazy to play in the Fairgrounds and preventing treasure inflation.
2BDamned wrote on 2023-01-30 10:02:42:
both of these for me. no need to thank me I'm just glad to help the economy o7
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
By breeding too many fodder, despairing about not training them all, and then selling them for cheap
By breeding too many fodder, despairing about not training them all, and then selling them for cheap
9BcJXjq.png
By hoarding L25s and insisting they all be fully stoned and gem-gened.
By hoarding L25s and insisting they all be fully stoned and gem-gened.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
by hoardselling everything including hibden items! gotta keep that treasure flowing!
by hoardselling everything including hibden items! gotta keep that treasure flowing!
she/he/they | fr + 3
Making too many dang Gaoler pairs and geneing all of them from scratch.
Making too many dang Gaoler pairs and geneing all of them from scratch.
push hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7