Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I keep up the health of FR's economy...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am absolutely terrible at grinding the Coli because I am terribly lazy.
Well that and because, quite frankly, I am no longer fond of the dragons I have as my battle team; I want to replace them with Ink, Suibne and Nightshade but that requires more grinding of it's own. Ink and Nightshade need to be brought up to level 25 and they all need Eliminate which means either saving up 600 gems to buy them from the AH or farming Crystal pools for an ungodly amount of time.
I am absolutely terrible at grinding the Coli because I am terribly lazy.
Well that and because, quite frankly, I am no longer fond of the dragons I have as my battle team; I want to replace them with Ink, Suibne and Nightshade but that requires more grinding of it's own. Ink and Nightshade need to be brought up to level 25 and they all need Eliminate which means either saving up 600 gems to buy them from the AH or farming Crystal pools for an ungodly amount of time.
My suggestion threads:
I'm keeping that treasure inflation in check by never touching the fairgrounds and barely training fodder (also sometimes I might buy a fodder dragon at a higher price than usual when Flights are pushing, forget that I bought them at that price, then exalt at a loss...)
I'm keeping that treasure inflation in check by never touching the fairgrounds and barely training fodder (also sometimes I might buy a fodder dragon at a higher price than usual when Flights are pushing, forget that I bought them at that price, then exalt at a loss...)
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
i dont do fairgrounds lol
i dont do fairgrounds lol
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
hoarding fodder and not training them up because i'm lazy (i still have leftover fodder from notn...)
hoarding fodder and not training them up because i'm lazy (i still have leftover fodder from notn...)
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
I know this is meant to be funny.. but if people were 100% serious about "helping" the economy:

-Buy only in gems off the AH, sell for treasure, remove as much treasure from the playerbase, insert as much gems as you can.
-If especially dedicated, flip AH items: buy in gems, sell in treasure. Probably especially effective in the apparel and familiar tab, but food would work well too.
-Buy and exalt dragons. Unleveled is best, ofcourse. Pay in gems where possible.
-Opening iron/gilded treasure chests gives gems, get rid of the rest.
-You can get rid of the treasure via Roundsey, or buying lair space or buying MP items and hoardselling/transmuting them.
-Brew genes in Baldwin, slap them on a dragon and exalt. Or just apply to the same dragon over and over.. You could have a specific "economy fixer" dragon.

It's ridiculous, but hey, stranger challenges have existed *laugh* I guess you have to make money to remove money more effectively though.
I know this is meant to be funny.. but if people were 100% serious about "helping" the economy:

-Buy only in gems off the AH, sell for treasure, remove as much treasure from the playerbase, insert as much gems as you can.
-If especially dedicated, flip AH items: buy in gems, sell in treasure. Probably especially effective in the apparel and familiar tab, but food would work well too.
-Buy and exalt dragons. Unleveled is best, ofcourse. Pay in gems where possible.
-Opening iron/gilded treasure chests gives gems, get rid of the rest.
-You can get rid of the treasure via Roundsey, or buying lair space or buying MP items and hoardselling/transmuting them.
-Brew genes in Baldwin, slap them on a dragon and exalt. Or just apply to the same dragon over and over.. You could have a specific "economy fixer" dragon.

It's ridiculous, but hey, stranger challenges have existed *laugh* I guess you have to make money to remove money more effectively though.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
By throwing out all my treasure on Roundsey. At least keeping the economy healthy is my excuse...
By throwing out all my treasure on Roundsey. At least keeping the economy healthy is my excuse...
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Hatching eggs is good for the economy too!
Hatching eggs is good for the economy too!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="@SCB" date="2023-01-31 08:01:47" ] -Brew genes in Baldwin, slap them on a dragon and exalt. Or just apply to the same dragon over and over.. You could have a specific "economy fixer" dragon. [/quote] This is absolutely hilarious. Yes, this thread was mainly made as a joke but this would actually work. Maximum efficiency if you rent cauldrons (with gems) and make Baldwin materials worth more since you're clogging up a bunch of peoples' cauldrons. If you really wanted to completely drain FR's treasure coffers: [LIST=1] [*]Buy gems with RLC. [*]Convert it to treasure on the forums. [*]Expand your lair to its largest size. [*]Buy the most expensive dragons out there (for gems)! [*]Apply a Skydancer scroll/Mosaic/Breakup/Gembond/Vial of Elemental Sight to them all. [*]Buy them ALL scenes. [*]Leave them there. Buy food stacks off the AH with gems and feed all those hungry sky chickens forever. [/LIST]
@SCB wrote on 2023-01-31 08:01:47:

This is absolutely hilarious. Yes, this thread was mainly made as a joke but this would actually work. Maximum efficiency if you rent cauldrons (with gems) and make Baldwin materials worth more since you're clogging up a bunch of peoples' cauldrons.

If you really wanted to completely drain FR's treasure coffers:
  1. Buy gems with RLC.
  2. Convert it to treasure on the forums.
  3. Expand your lair to its largest size.
  4. Buy the most expensive dragons out there (for gems)!
  5. Apply a Skydancer scroll/Mosaic/Breakup/Gembond/Vial of Elemental Sight to them all.
  6. Buy them ALL scenes.
  7. Leave them there. Buy food stacks off the AH with gems and feed all those hungry sky chickens forever.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2023-01-31 10:27:36" ] [quote name="@/SCB" date="2023-01-31 08:01:47" ] -Brew genes in Baldwin, slap them on a dragon and exalt. Or just apply to the same dragon over and over.. You could have a specific "economy fixer" dragon. [/quote] This is absolutely hilarious. Yes, this thread was mainly made as a joke but this would actually work. Maximum efficiency if you rent cauldrons (with gems) and make Baldwin materials worth more since you're clogging up a bunch of peoples' cauldrons. If you really wanted to completely drain FR's treasure coffers: [LIST=1] [*]Buy gems with RLC. [*]Convert it to treasure on the forums. [*]Expand your lair to its largest size. [*]Buy the most expensive dragons out there (for gems)! [*]Apply a Skydancer scroll/Mosaic/Breakup/Gembond/Vial of Elemental Sight to them all. [*]Buy them ALL scenes. [*]Leave them there. Buy food stacks off the AH with gems and feed all those hungry sky chickens forever. [/LIST] [/quote] It would be AMAZING if we as players could agree on a day/week where we just all do really dumb things to burn treasure. I mean, I *know* NotN is already that, but we also insert a ridiculous amount of eggs into the economy lol It could have badges, like a big fire/black hole and everyone dumping their treasure into it *laugh* Roundsey's anniversary celebration is August 22nd..
astrotheology wrote on 2023-01-31 10:27:36:
@/SCB wrote on 2023-01-31 08:01:47:

This is absolutely hilarious. Yes, this thread was mainly made as a joke but this would actually work. Maximum efficiency if you rent cauldrons (with gems) and make Baldwin materials worth more since you're clogging up a bunch of peoples' cauldrons.

If you really wanted to completely drain FR's treasure coffers:
  1. Buy gems with RLC.
  2. Convert it to treasure on the forums.
  3. Expand your lair to its largest size.
  4. Buy the most expensive dragons out there (for gems)!
  5. Apply a Skydancer scroll/Mosaic/Breakup/Gembond/Vial of Elemental Sight to them all.
  6. Buy them ALL scenes.
  7. Leave them there. Buy food stacks off the AH with gems and feed all those hungry sky chickens forever.
It would be AMAZING if we as players could agree on a day/week where we just all do really dumb things to burn treasure. I mean, I *know* NotN is already that, but we also insert a ridiculous amount of eggs into the economy lol

It could have badges, like a big fire/black hole and everyone dumping their treasure into it *laugh* Roundsey's anniversary celebration is August 22nd..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
by breeding fodders for other people to train
by breeding fodders for other people to train