Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 80mil! (ID #80000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151
[center][size=7][u]Countdown to 80mil[/u][/size] [size=5]ID #80000000[/size] [size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3150153/132#post_51926522]80mil has hatched at 3:51 FRT![/url][/size] Thanks to everyone who participated, and congrats to the hatcher! [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3150153/5#post_51726926]estimate 7/11/22[/url] • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3150153/6#post_51794934]estimate 7/20/22[/url] • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3150153/15#post_51886851]estimate 8/1/22[/url] • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3150153/36#post_51921323]estimate 8/5/22[/url][/center] oh man, time is flying - it's already [s]well past[/s] time to look forward to the next major milestone! 7x8 was only a few months ago, and now we're here?! time for more hype! as usual, i'm reusing the bulk of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2352225/1]40mil[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2498642/1]4x8[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2614095/1]50mil[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2732282]5x8[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2809483]60mil[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2959193/1]6x8[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3016676/1]70mil[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3123766/1]7x8[/url] threads to formulate this one! like before, this thread's here to keep track of the latest hatched ID numbers, to help us prepare for the big hatch. someone (either myself or anyone on the thread) will be keeping track of the latest IDs and updating you guys of the progress towards 80mil, and i'll be updating the front page with estimates accordingly. we'll let you guys know when we're very close, and when it hatches! if you would like to be pinged, please add yourself to the self-editing pinglist linked below! thank you [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=156935]Valyrie[/url] for making the original pinglist <3 [b]please note:[/b] i'm not going to be super available due to my IRL jobs; i won't be as active as i have been in the past. i likely won't respond to pinglist requests, but i will try to answer questions as best as i can! [b]edit 8/5/22[/b]: for transparency's sake, i had surgery on 8/3 (i'm okay! <3), so i'm very very absent this time around. i'm trying my best to keep the front page updated, but please keep in mind it may take me a while to get to it! [u]i would immensely appreciate anyone's help predicting, answering pinglist requests, etc.![/u] remember, anyone can use the pinglist to update, so long as you don't spam! i will try to respond as i am available :> there are 3 pinglists: general, close countdown, and ID 80mil hatch [LIST] [*]general is for normal ID updates; it will be merged with close countdown when close countdown activates [*]close countdown will start pinging at #79900000, about 100k dragons away from the hatch [*]ID 80mil hatch is just for when the dragon hatches, for your information! [/LIST] you can add yourself to as many of these as you want! if you'd like to just see the hatch, add yourself to 80mil; if you'd like to see everything, add yourself to all three! [center][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MyRUAbYAaldvMbV1tnm3ZuNCEqJliRUzCd6fucAz8xc/edit?usp=sharing][b]> SELF EDITING PINGLIST HERE <[/b][/url][/size][/center] [s]it should be working from the get-go this time lmao[/s] [b]please note:[/b] if you have trouble adding yourself to the pinglist due to technical difficulties being on mobile, feel free to ask for help, or ping anyone below to help add you: @VoidedMortal @mayanaz if anyone else would like to help, you're more than welcome to; if you'd like to be added up here so people can ping you, please let me know! and for those that have, thank you! <3 to help streamline the process, [u]let us know [b]which of the pinglists (or all)[/b] that you'd like to be on[/u] so we can get you on there right away! :D any and all discussion regarding the hatch is also welcome, but please be mindful and try not to overload the thread; our main focus is to keep track and count down. if anyone has any estimated predictions as to when the hatch may be, feel free to share, it would be super helpful for the rest of us! some rules for the thread: [LIST=1] [*]be nice! we're here to have fun and hopefully hatch the lucky number :D [*]follow forum rules: stay on topic, no pyramid quotes, etc. [*][b]DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES.[/b] whoever hatches 80mil (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by [i]their own discretion[/i]. [b]this rule has been [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2352225/5#post_31139229]emphasized by Aequorin[/url]![/b] [*]anyone is free to use the pinglist, but please be considerable/respect the sections and check when the last pinglist was sent out! as a rule of thumb, one ping a day is ideal! [/LIST] [size=5][u][b]FAQ:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*][b]how often am i pinged for ID updates?[/b] the closer we get, the more i (or anyone else) will ping! when i do it, depending on how busy i am, i start by pinging around every 1-7 days. as we get closer, i start pinging daily as best as possible! (usually when i ping close countdown, i aim for regular daily pings) i don't have a schedule for others who ping, but if anyone else does, i'd use the above as a guideline! [*][b]how often do you ping for ID hatch estimates?[/b] every two weeks to start! when we get closer, i aim for every week, then every few days. around 1 to 3-ish days before the anticipated hatch, any further estimates become volatile and i tend to not make mass estimate pings, but will share what i know :> [b]edit for 80mil:[/b] due to how busy i am, i may not be posting the estimates (or as frequently). someone usually does at least on a semi regular basis in my absence, though! [*][b]do you know when the ID will hatch?[/b] nope, not at all! that's why i do estimates [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] i keep my past estimates into consideration when i make the next one. i can only guess approximately when it'll come! [*][b]how do you make your estimates?[/b] i write out all my math in my estimate posts! i calculate a [i]hatch rate[/i] of how many dragons per minute (dpm) hatch on average in a given time, and use that value to estimate how much more time we have! when i have multiple values, i give an average, minimum, and maximum estimate a few people have since made spreadsheets to streamline the math; i or other people may use those for the sake of saving time, rather than writing out/coding out all the math. but both methods work! [*][b]how accurate are your estimates?[/b] it varies! it all depends on how many people are hatching dragons. some events - like the banescale release with two eggs per person, or dustcarve dig with a free egg and obelisk statue - and holidays can result in [i]massive[/i] hatch rate jumps, which will bring the date closer, and sometimes there are lulls in activity that push it farther. since hatch rates are averages on the past, they don't reflect what may happen tomorrow. if things stay consistent, my estimates stay consistent! but i usually do enough estimates that we'll narrow down to the correct date sooner or later :D [*][b]can you add me to the pinglist?[/b] the pinglist is self-editing; you can add yourself! however, sometimes there are technical difficulties; it's common for mobile users to have trouble adding themselves. if you need help, let anybody who volunteered (listed above) know, and which pinglists you want to be on! [*][b]can you ping me at #79990000/#79999000/any close ID?[/b] sorry, i won't make any special pings after #79900000! i (or anyone here) will keep making general updates, but there are so many different times people could anticipate that i can't manage. especially as we get closer, it may happen while i'm away or asleep! you're more than free to track for yourself, or if someone else wants to ping a small group, that's more than okay too! [*][b]can you ping me when to hatch?[/b] unfortunately, i can't do this, because it defeats the purpose! there's no set number to hatch at, because it all depends on when other people hatch, and how many other people are attempting. it's a matter of luck due to timing! internet speed, personal reaction time, and hatching setup all come into play. intuition is your best bet here! additionally, if i told everyone a certain time to hatch or gave everyone a method, it wouldn't be helpful anymore/the method wouldn't work. plus, it's more fun to guess! :D however, i [i]can[/i] tell you to anticipate a lull before everyone hatches and a massive, cascading wave of hatches as people attempt. also account for internet and site lag! [*][b]what should i do to prepare?[/b] fill as many nests and get as many unhatched eggs as you can! i personally fill my nests early on and hatch smaller ones so i can get as many 4-5 egg nests as possible. if your pairs are all on cooldown, get some pretty RTB fodder! [*][b]how many nests/eggs should i have?[/b] as many as you can get! no number guarantees a hatch, just ups the chances. there are lots of times people have gotten neat IDs with two or three unhatched eggs or a single nest! [*][b]can i be pinged for future ID countdowns?[/b] absolutely! if you pop on over to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806]SIDHA[/url], our sign up spreadsheet has an option to be pinged for future countdowns! you don't have to sign up for our pinglists to sign up for future countdowns; it's an entirely separate option ^^ [/LIST] if you're interested in counting down with others on discord, SIDHA's discord server is open for you to join! we have a role and chat/voice section dedicated to ID countdowns just for events like these ^^ rules and guidelines on roles are available upon joining! remember that [b]all FR rules apply[/b] because we're linked on site. you can join by clicking the banner below: [center][url=https://discord.gg/pEAG5Kk][img]https://i.imgur.com/rJxoMMv.png[/img][/url][/center] with that, good luck, and happy hatching! <3
Countdown to 80mil
ID #80000000

80mil has hatched at 3:51 FRT!
Thanks to everyone who participated, and congrats to the hatcher!

estimate 7/11/22estimate 7/20/22estimate 8/1/22estimate 8/5/22

oh man, time is flying - it's already well past time to look forward to the next major milestone! 7x8 was only a few months ago, and now we're here?! time for more hype!

as usual, i'm reusing the bulk of the 40mil/4x8/50mil/5x8/60mil/6x8/70mil/7x8 threads to formulate this one!

like before, this thread's here to keep track of the latest hatched ID numbers, to help us prepare for the big hatch. someone (either myself or anyone on the thread) will be keeping track of the latest IDs and updating you guys of the progress towards 80mil, and i'll be updating the front page with estimates accordingly. we'll let you guys know when we're very close, and when it hatches! if you would like to be pinged, please add yourself to the self-editing pinglist linked below! thank you Valyrie for making the original pinglist <3

please note: i'm not going to be super available due to my IRL jobs; i won't be as active as i have been in the past. i likely won't respond to pinglist requests, but i will try to answer questions as best as i can!

edit 8/5/22: for transparency's sake, i had surgery on 8/3 (i'm okay! <3), so i'm very very absent this time around. i'm trying my best to keep the front page updated, but please keep in mind it may take me a while to get to it!

i would immensely appreciate anyone's help predicting, answering pinglist requests, etc.! remember, anyone can use the pinglist to update, so long as you don't spam! i will try to respond as i am available :>

there are 3 pinglists: general, close countdown, and ID 80mil hatch
  • general is for normal ID updates; it will be merged with close countdown when close countdown activates
  • close countdown will start pinging at #79900000, about 100k dragons away from the hatch
  • ID 80mil hatch is just for when the dragon hatches, for your information!

you can add yourself to as many of these as you want! if you'd like to just see the hatch, add yourself to 80mil; if you'd like to see everything, add yourself to all three!

it should be working from the get-go this time lmao

please note: if you have trouble adding yourself to the pinglist due to technical difficulties being on mobile, feel free to ask for help, or ping anyone below to help add you:

@VoidedMortal
@mayanaz

if anyone else would like to help, you're more than welcome to; if you'd like to be added up here so people can ping you, please let me know! and for those that have, thank you! <3

to help streamline the process, let us know which of the pinglists (or all) that you'd like to be on so we can get you on there right away! :D

any and all discussion regarding the hatch is also welcome, but please be mindful and try not to overload the thread; our main focus is to keep track and count down. if anyone has any estimated predictions as to when the hatch may be, feel free to share, it would be super helpful for the rest of us!

some rules for the thread:
  1. be nice! we're here to have fun and hopefully hatch the lucky number :D
  2. follow forum rules: stay on topic, no pyramid quotes, etc.
  3. DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 80mil (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion. this rule has been emphasized by Aequorin!
  4. anyone is free to use the pinglist, but please be considerable/respect the sections and check when the last pinglist was sent out! as a rule of thumb, one ping a day is ideal!

FAQ:
  • how often am i pinged for ID updates?
    the closer we get, the more i (or anyone else) will ping!

when i do it, depending on how busy i am, i start by pinging around every 1-7 days. as we get closer, i start pinging daily as best as possible! (usually when i ping close countdown, i aim for regular daily pings)

i don't have a schedule for others who ping, but if anyone else does, i'd use the above as a guideline!
  • how often do you ping for ID hatch estimates?
    every two weeks to start! when we get closer, i aim for every week, then every few days. around 1 to 3-ish days before the anticipated hatch, any further estimates become volatile and i tend to not make mass estimate pings, but will share what i know :>

edit for 80mil: due to how busy i am, i may not be posting the estimates (or as frequently). someone usually does at least on a semi regular basis in my absence, though!
  • do you know when the ID will hatch?
    nope, not at all! that's why i do estimates i keep my past estimates into consideration when i make the next one. i can only guess approximately when it'll come!
  • how do you make your estimates?
    i write out all my math in my estimate posts! i calculate a hatch rate of how many dragons per minute (dpm) hatch on average in a given time, and use that value to estimate how much more time we have! when i have multiple values, i give an average, minimum, and maximum estimate

a few people have since made spreadsheets to streamline the math; i or other people may use those for the sake of saving time, rather than writing out/coding out all the math. but both methods work!
  • how accurate are your estimates?
    it varies! it all depends on how many people are hatching dragons. some events - like the banescale release with two eggs per person, or dustcarve dig with a free egg and obelisk statue - and holidays can result in massive hatch rate jumps, which will bring the date closer, and sometimes there are lulls in activity that push it farther. since hatch rates are averages on the past, they don't reflect what may happen tomorrow. if things stay consistent, my estimates stay consistent! but i usually do enough estimates that we'll narrow down to the correct date sooner or later :D
  • can you add me to the pinglist?
    the pinglist is self-editing; you can add yourself! however, sometimes there are technical difficulties; it's common for mobile users to have trouble adding themselves. if you need help, let anybody who volunteered (listed above) know, and which pinglists you want to be on!
  • can you ping me at #79990000/#79999000/any close ID?
    sorry, i won't make any special pings after #79900000! i (or anyone here) will keep making general updates, but there are so many different times people could anticipate that i can't manage. especially as we get closer, it may happen while i'm away or asleep! you're more than free to track for yourself, or if someone else wants to ping a small group, that's more than okay too!
  • can you ping me when to hatch?
    unfortunately, i can't do this, because it defeats the purpose! there's no set number to hatch at, because it all depends on when other people hatch, and how many other people are attempting. it's a matter of luck due to timing! internet speed, personal reaction time, and hatching setup all come into play. intuition is your best bet here!

additionally, if i told everyone a certain time to hatch or gave everyone a method, it wouldn't be helpful anymore/the method wouldn't work. plus, it's more fun to guess! :D however, i can tell you to anticipate a lull before everyone hatches and a massive, cascading wave of hatches as people attempt. also account for internet and site lag!
  • what should i do to prepare?
    fill as many nests and get as many unhatched eggs as you can! i personally fill my nests early on and hatch smaller ones so i can get as many 4-5 egg nests as possible. if your pairs are all on cooldown, get some pretty RTB fodder!
  • how many nests/eggs should i have?
    as many as you can get! no number guarantees a hatch, just ups the chances. there are lots of times people have gotten neat IDs with two or three unhatched eggs or a single nest!
  • can i be pinged for future ID countdowns?
    absolutely! if you pop on over to SIDHA, our sign up spreadsheet has an option to be pinged for future countdowns! you don't have to sign up for our pinglists to sign up for future countdowns; it's an entirely separate option ^^

if you're interested in counting down with others on discord, SIDHA's discord server is open for you to join! we have a role and chat/voice section dedicated to ID countdowns just for events like these ^^ rules and guidelines on roles are available upon joining! remember that all FR rules apply because we're linked on site. you can join by clicking the banner below:

rJxoMMv.png

with that, good luck, and happy hatching! <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
it's time to count down again! pinging SIDHA's ID Watch Thread pinglist!

@Alphazi @HenryTheArcher @PepperClove @SashaFiredake @eonflute @teacookie @SilverQuark @CapriReve @Roccoco @Foxe @squidspeaker @Cunea @BelleA @Emordnilap @ItsMeSunnyD @PAlbatross @Wraith296 @mayanaz @LynterriaHatake @SparkyLurkdragon @NekoIceDragon @SeeTheStars @RaptorQueen @GlitterDCMarvel @AnoraBorealis @AoiNoRyuu @SolEtLuna @Aoji @Bullet2019 @Ozma @lithiumdream @MoonlitCacti @chants @Grovey @Starsoul @FairyForestKing @Korwa @Asherah @sirspiderider @8611945 @warriorjames @Lordmaroo @parasites @boysenberry @Cantata @Vaixation @Tserin @Vei @mordacious @Loras @AlexTheTrashBin @VoidedMortal @eternatus @Saraceaser @Nekokitty813 @Taelen @kyruiz @CinamonPIzza @ThistleProse @Anduins @Tuatara @UmberR @decoratchi @WhiteVenom @ForeverFalling @Delphi @BrinBellway @Qhersek @Sunokosan @pups @Feathery57 @TheAwesoMew @arrowXflight @montromising @minervamaga @GuardParade @Mathematicalmind @IllusiveFox @Alfamangle @umecat @sackname @Hideki @pythonesque @tsenora @sparkwings @DarkwingDove @zimsomnia @FishingNet @aeons @Spark @SilverRipple @VariantLoki @Vabam @AmazingMelonz @Kilwin @Thunderwyvern @Bezonox @EveTD @WolfTrickster @March @Norayna0ekoa @sleepyboi @MapleMatcha @Norion @Lixue @Rainbowlight @JazzyLynx @RealityMask @TheLoversMask @cozymoth @merit @Kirority @Cats @Sollo @AWB @Wonderling @snapdragonfruit @SyiiTormey @Blushunt @BlurryReflection @Friege @Sinjin @CryBabxyIsha @DragonSquid @Winterize @printipin @artichoke @oof @Vader @Spooner @CrosstheVoid @AbbyLoRawr @DragonWolfAZ @Silverbolt1159 @LithoLab @lopsidedhead @61i7ch @vasilyssa @Namira @Stormfly @toxicwisteria @DemonHearts @Unsettling @Humane @ItMeansHope @mcdamnalds @CrownedLadybug @HellsGate @Fwooomf @Outlook @Seraph822 @spiderwick @zambixi @Sushimonsterr @Laugh @Henchman @SeraphSoldier @Dask @kreideprinz @Undusk @Arah @SuspiciousCleric @Aristata @Empanada @martine @QuirkyJunimo @BWAPPI @Kumary @GladiolusXI @Ginbet @LABS107 @GrumpyKettle @zambam @ChesireCLAM @triglyphs @seen @paintminion @sav101w @kxida @Corvian @minim @SleepyPoet @404ANACONDA @ShinyQuagsire @siskiyou @Lykos @thecunningcorvid @yukublack @Amaranthe413 @mungmungbean @JotaroCujoh @AspenCrow @Dytileea @asolrock @tcmagpie @samrie @Venneris
it's time to count down again! pinging SIDHA's ID Watch Thread pinglist!

@Alphazi @HenryTheArcher @PepperClove @SashaFiredake @eonflute @teacookie @SilverQuark @CapriReve @Roccoco @Foxe @squidspeaker @Cunea @BelleA @Emordnilap @ItsMeSunnyD @PAlbatross @Wraith296 @mayanaz @LynterriaHatake @SparkyLurkdragon @NekoIceDragon @SeeTheStars @RaptorQueen @GlitterDCMarvel @AnoraBorealis @AoiNoRyuu @SolEtLuna @Aoji @Bullet2019 @Ozma @lithiumdream @MoonlitCacti @chants @Grovey @Starsoul @FairyForestKing @Korwa @Asherah @sirspiderider @8611945 @warriorjames @Lordmaroo @parasites @boysenberry @Cantata @Vaixation @Tserin @Vei @mordacious @Loras @AlexTheTrashBin @VoidedMortal @eternatus @Saraceaser @Nekokitty813 @Taelen @kyruiz @CinamonPIzza @ThistleProse @Anduins @Tuatara @UmberR @decoratchi @WhiteVenom @ForeverFalling @Delphi @BrinBellway @Qhersek @Sunokosan @pups @Feathery57 @TheAwesoMew @arrowXflight @montromising @minervamaga @GuardParade @Mathematicalmind @IllusiveFox @Alfamangle @umecat @sackname @Hideki @pythonesque @tsenora @sparkwings @DarkwingDove @zimsomnia @FishingNet @aeons @Spark @SilverRipple @VariantLoki @Vabam @AmazingMelonz @Kilwin @Thunderwyvern @Bezonox @EveTD @WolfTrickster @March @Norayna0ekoa @sleepyboi @MapleMatcha @Norion @Lixue @Rainbowlight @JazzyLynx @RealityMask @TheLoversMask @cozymoth @merit @Kirority @Cats @Sollo @AWB @Wonderling @snapdragonfruit @SyiiTormey @Blushunt @BlurryReflection @Friege @Sinjin @CryBabxyIsha @DragonSquid @Winterize @printipin @artichoke @oof @Vader @Spooner @CrosstheVoid @AbbyLoRawr @DragonWolfAZ @Silverbolt1159 @LithoLab @lopsidedhead @61i7ch @vasilyssa @Namira @Stormfly @toxicwisteria @DemonHearts @Unsettling @Humane @ItMeansHope @mcdamnalds @CrownedLadybug @HellsGate @Fwooomf @Outlook @Seraph822 @spiderwick @zambixi @Sushimonsterr @Laugh @Henchman @SeraphSoldier @Dask @kreideprinz @Undusk @Arah @SuspiciousCleric @Aristata @Empanada @martine @QuirkyJunimo @BWAPPI @Kumary @GladiolusXI @Ginbet @LABS107 @GrumpyKettle @zambam @ChesireCLAM @triglyphs @seen @paintminion @sav101w @kxida @Corvian @minim @SleepyPoet @404ANACONDA @ShinyQuagsire @siskiyou @Lykos @thecunningcorvid @yukublack @Amaranthe413 @mungmungbean @JotaroCujoh @AspenCrow @Dytileea @asolrock @tcmagpie @samrie @Venneris
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
and as always, per tradition, here is an egg to start off the countdown! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79258092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792581/79258092_350.png[/img][/url]
and as always, per tradition, here is an egg to start off the countdown!

79258092_350.png
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
and of course, as is tradition, i always seem to forget to update one thing from the last thread... and it was the header of the first post this time OTL. hope nobody saw that |D;
and of course, as is tradition, i always seem to forget to update one thing from the last thread... and it was the header of the first post this time OTL. hope nobody saw that |D;
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
I swear 7x8 was like.. 3 weeks ago?? Wowie, how time flies
I swear 7x8 was like.. 3 weeks ago?? Wowie, how time flies
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Eggscellent!

7x8 was the beginning of May, I think? May, which disappeared into June, which then just.. supposedly occured but I couldnt confirm that.
Eggscellent!

7x8 was the beginning of May, I think? May, which disappeared into June, which then just.. supposedly occured but I couldnt confirm that.
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
Ohh, this is so exciting!
Ohh, this is so exciting!
....................................... .

Hatchery of Imaginary Dragons..........
Behemoth Tree Gaolers.
76071111p.png
Eggciting even :3
Eggciting even :3
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
typo alert: first post still says 70mil in the "do not harass" part.
typo alert: first post still says 70mil in the "do not harass" part.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Oh wow, 80mil already??? Damn y’all hatch fast. I’d like to be put on the update pinglist as usual (can’t add myself, I’m on mobile)
Oh wow, 80mil already??? Damn y’all hatch fast. I’d like to be put on the update pinglist as usual (can’t add myself, I’m on mobile)
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151