Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 40mil! (ID #40000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 346 347
Countdown to 40mil

ID #40000000 HAS BEEN HATCHED! 3/9/18 4:44 am! congratulations to the hatcher and thank you guys for all the hype! it's been fun <3 see you for #44444444 and 50 mil!

it's that time again, folks! IDs are getting higher and higher, and just shy of a year ago, ID #30000000 was hatched, so it's time to start counting down to the next big milestone: #40000000! man i can't believe we're hitting 40 million dragons on site

this thread's here to keep track of the latest hatched ID numbers, to help us prepare for the big hatch. if you would like to be pinged, just ask me which respective pinglist you'd like to be on, and i'll add you!

edit: i am no longer updating the pinglist
we are barely a day until the hatch is expected and i'm in the middle of midterms week; i simply have not been able to keep up with the thread :c please subscribe or keep watch on your own from here on out! i encourage use of the countdown pinglist in my absence!

any and all discussion regarding the hatch is also welcome, but please don't overload the thread, our main focus is to keep track and count down. if anyone has any estimated predictions as to when the hatch may be, feel free to share, it would be super helpful for the rest of us!

some rules for the thread:
  1. be nice! we're here to have fun and hopefully hatch the lucky number :D
  2. follow forum rules: stay on topic, no pyramid quotes, etc.
  3. DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 40mil (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion.
  4. anyone is free to use the pinglist, but please be considerable/respect the sections and check when the last pinglist was sent out!

(do let me know if i should add anything else up here)

with that, good luck, and happy hatching! <3

Pinglists

General ID Update Pings: (DO NOT USE THIS LIST ANYMORE. USE THE NEXT ONE)
@Eleni @Capricat @PixelSpiral @SilverPhoenix @Pufferheart @Karrikut @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @TrustRae @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @Buffykiev @Snivy88 @Zaelium @Nezumi @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @KitsuneChaos @Matou @Inkdeer @Babysaxon @paintminion @Eternen @Cakeless @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @treesponge @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @SkyyeofEmber @PeptoBizmo @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @AuroraDragon @Volcanows @BezimiennyRaptor @Romi @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Roseanne @ArtisticDragonn @TheEngineer @Zygon @Number @Hexingisfun @KairinRose @Nerilka @BelleA @Ludwiggle @clanguardian @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @Dreamcoyote @Pandella @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlackJackie @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @Kwisten @DeliciousBlood @adomaniia @Aust @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @AlbinoWerewolf @timetot @BraveEguana @Marmol @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Willythedilly @Drakenhart @annathequeen @Katelle @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @VENNY @NuclearWaffles @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @STRHKR

> general has now been combined with close countdown! <

Close Countdown Update Pings (#39900000 and above): (feel free to use this list, but please don't over ping, and check when the last mass ping was done!)
@JonTargaryen @Kittykat8904 @Melova @Eleni @Lallie @Norimn @Shinyumbreon @Taarnfalk @Capricat @Layenne90 @PixelSpiral @Endeavour @Olkai @Katargo @Sergsune @vetra @Rouke @Muxie @SilverPhoenix @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @EverAutumn @FelisAries @MissMaira @Dryadella @Areater @Silentflame @Ashki @0live @CrAZDragon @Paravoina @saphariadragon @AlienNotHuman @Biminy @FrozenLake @ZoneZer0 @Nalora @heartcrusher1 @SweetPeaTea @Irrelevant @LapisDragon17718 @chamaeleon @Snakefang7 @EndraPhoenix @GreatLordHades @Serelinda @MurkyDepths @mPhish @Thiedo @StStrawburry @Stormdragon @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @MidnightLady05 @minty @Minxwolfie @Katsha @Buffykiev @Lilydew @Cheshly @Loddie @Snivy88 @Zaelium @CountingChocobos @Nezumi @DragonWarrior333 @JulietOfMayfair @Firemedyc @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @Altariel @IcyWolfDragon @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @Addmon @megalizardon4736 @bioloyg @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @nickadee @Babysaxon @teamoooooo @Taarnfalk @paintminion @Eternen @Karrikut @Woes @soundwavve @Shumana @Cakeless @TheKillingEdge @Dimentiheck @Kiradog234 @spacedustSoda @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @DeliciousBlood @burningtyger @StarMellon @LilyCatcher @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @AetherDragon @SkyyeofEmber @May @Taiyou @Imani @Dreamcoyote @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @morningstar1 @thistlestars @lizzytiki @Sabriel415 @Euclidean @Dragonkitty @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Ostehoveli @TheMoiety @agentfern @Touhou @Roseanne @mauvehouseplant @BoomBreeze @Lightshadow101 @SpiceCookie @NoctisEternal @saans @Zygon @MurkyDepths @hemotypewriter @Rahkali @KairinRose @Mossfern @dustclouds @Nerilka @BelleA @Catmints @Ludwiggle @Rosewing @boi @IchiSato @Dreamweave @Kurokosworth @Rexcaliburr @Leafeaon @VermilionCourt @Folen @Lichtdrache @Marmol @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @Metalhead @Permyriad @moona @mayanaz @Greenmamba @ladylilitu @Katemere @bryna @Pandella @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlueJaysFeather @TrulyBrilliant @mithrel @HyperionForge @Taswell @FatherGascoigne @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @NightPearl @Novalore @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @PhoenixFire @FoxeyLemons @Yewwily @Kwisten @beautifulglitter @vidoxi @RedWillia @Keriae @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @Popette @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @chatoyant @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @RedPooch @AlbinoWerewolf @Maltshakes @MDarkness @Frye @timetot @BraveEguana @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Kapara @seutre @Flaxen @Chisp @JusticeRose @Willythedilly @Katelle @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @CATASTIC @SnowFairy @MusicalAnima @Glisselda @VENNY @Crassula @AlyWolf @Chrisondra @Luteia @Cyriusli @honour @Cunea @Chimaerix @Elie @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @sinaisandwing @Paravoina @Paravoina @bunnison @logical @Jupiteru @mymbleth @ScarlettHound @aredshroom @AlienNotHuman @Ketzexi @Cerion @Elisse @Talicinx @Moorising @ShiraCheshire @Devilledegghead @FoggyDownpour @LizzaBissa @HeckinCat @StarGatherer @Kirrandria @Chelae @Derpothegreat @LowFrequency @zerrace @biochemist @BrokenGems @Thunderlux @AngelSami @snugglebug @Gwinna @Keaster329 @Pufferheart @TrustRae @KitsuneChaos @Matou @Inkdeer @treesponge @PeptoBizmo @AuroraDragon @Volcanows @BezimiennyRaptor @Romi @Hahoe @Wendigos @ArtisticDragonn @TheEngineer @Number @Hexingisfun @clanguardian @BlackJackie @adomaniia @Aust @Marmol @Drakenhart @annathequeen @NuclearWaffles @STRHKR @Gravebloom @Tegaladwen @boi @Amorah @TwilitRaven @Viritan @jampackedwithair @Kikkoman @Alcides @Sharpjay217 @Terpsichoria @CosmicTrash @felilily

ID 40 mil Ping ONLY: (DO NOT use this list - this is only for me when 40mil hits!)
@JonTargaryen @Melova @Eleni @Taarnfalk @Capricat @Layenne90 @PixelSpiral @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @TrustRae @EverAutumn @FelisAries @MissMaira @Dryadella @Areater @Silentflame @Ashki @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @MidnightLady05 @literatim @foxpaws @Buffykiev @Lilydew @Loddie @Gallant @Liimbo @Snivy88 @Zaelium @Nezumi @Youmeanies @ErinQuotefinder @Firemedyc @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @IcyWolfDragon @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @megalizardon4736 @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @Blessings @Babysaxon @teamoooooo @Taarnfalk @paintminion @Eternen @TomatoQueen @Karrikut @Woes @soundwavve @Shumana @Cakeless @spacedustSoda @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @Thace @wolfhowler77 @StarMellon @LilyCatcher @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @AetherDragon @SkyyeofEmber @Starglade @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @thistlestars @lizzytiki @Sabriel415 @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Roseanne @starryfruit @mauvehouseplant @BoomBreeze @Lightshadow101 @Sekope @SpiceCookie @Zygon @Twye @KairinRose @Nerilka @BelleA @Keaster329 @Ludwiggle @Rosewing @EmeraldJubilee @Ridara @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @aleksey @Dreamcoyote @Istoki @Pandella @Auraea @makani @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlackJackie @mithrel @HyperionForge @Taswell @FatherGascoigne @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @PhoenixFire @FoxeyLemons @Yewwily @Kwisten @Hiddenite @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @Popette @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @Darktipped @RedPooch @AlbinoWerewolf @SolusPrime379 @CollectorOfDregs @Primordial @Mayari @BraveEguana @Marmol @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Kapara @seutre @Willythedilly @Pashinko @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @CATASTIC @Convexity @VENNY @Crassula @Cunea @Chimaerix @Elie @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @BarbaraFett @AlienNotHuman @Ketzexi @Cerion @Elisse @Talicinx @Moorising @ShiraCheshire @Devilledegghead @FoggyDownpour @LizzaBissa @HeckinCat @Turt1eDragon @Alcides @Sharpjay217 @Terpsichoria
Countdown to 40mil

ID #40000000 HAS BEEN HATCHED! 3/9/18 4:44 am! congratulations to the hatcher and thank you guys for all the hype! it's been fun <3 see you for #44444444 and 50 mil!

it's that time again, folks! IDs are getting higher and higher, and just shy of a year ago, ID #30000000 was hatched, so it's time to start counting down to the next big milestone: #40000000! man i can't believe we're hitting 40 million dragons on site

this thread's here to keep track of the latest hatched ID numbers, to help us prepare for the big hatch. if you would like to be pinged, just ask me which respective pinglist you'd like to be on, and i'll add you!

edit: i am no longer updating the pinglist
we are barely a day until the hatch is expected and i'm in the middle of midterms week; i simply have not been able to keep up with the thread :c please subscribe or keep watch on your own from here on out! i encourage use of the countdown pinglist in my absence!

any and all discussion regarding the hatch is also welcome, but please don't overload the thread, our main focus is to keep track and count down. if anyone has any estimated predictions as to when the hatch may be, feel free to share, it would be super helpful for the rest of us!

some rules for the thread:
  1. be nice! we're here to have fun and hopefully hatch the lucky number :D
  2. follow forum rules: stay on topic, no pyramid quotes, etc.
  3. DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 40mil (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion.
  4. anyone is free to use the pinglist, but please be considerable/respect the sections and check when the last pinglist was sent out!

(do let me know if i should add anything else up here)

with that, good luck, and happy hatching! <3

Pinglists

General ID Update Pings: (DO NOT USE THIS LIST ANYMORE. USE THE NEXT ONE)
@Eleni @Capricat @PixelSpiral @SilverPhoenix @Pufferheart @Karrikut @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @TrustRae @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @Buffykiev @Snivy88 @Zaelium @Nezumi @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @KitsuneChaos @Matou @Inkdeer @Babysaxon @paintminion @Eternen @Cakeless @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @treesponge @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @SkyyeofEmber @PeptoBizmo @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @AuroraDragon @Volcanows @BezimiennyRaptor @Romi @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Roseanne @ArtisticDragonn @TheEngineer @Zygon @Number @Hexingisfun @KairinRose @Nerilka @BelleA @Ludwiggle @clanguardian @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @Dreamcoyote @Pandella @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlackJackie @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @Kwisten @DeliciousBlood @adomaniia @Aust @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @AlbinoWerewolf @timetot @BraveEguana @Marmol @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Willythedilly @Drakenhart @annathequeen @Katelle @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @VENNY @NuclearWaffles @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @STRHKR

> general has now been combined with close countdown! <

Close Countdown Update Pings (#39900000 and above): (feel free to use this list, but please don't over ping, and check when the last mass ping was done!)
@JonTargaryen @Kittykat8904 @Melova @Eleni @Lallie @Norimn @Shinyumbreon @Taarnfalk @Capricat @Layenne90 @PixelSpiral @Endeavour @Olkai @Katargo @Sergsune @vetra @Rouke @Muxie @SilverPhoenix @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @EverAutumn @FelisAries @MissMaira @Dryadella @Areater @Silentflame @Ashki @0live @CrAZDragon @Paravoina @saphariadragon @AlienNotHuman @Biminy @FrozenLake @ZoneZer0 @Nalora @heartcrusher1 @SweetPeaTea @Irrelevant @LapisDragon17718 @chamaeleon @Snakefang7 @EndraPhoenix @GreatLordHades @Serelinda @MurkyDepths @mPhish @Thiedo @StStrawburry @Stormdragon @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @MidnightLady05 @minty @Minxwolfie @Katsha @Buffykiev @Lilydew @Cheshly @Loddie @Snivy88 @Zaelium @CountingChocobos @Nezumi @DragonWarrior333 @JulietOfMayfair @Firemedyc @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @Altariel @IcyWolfDragon @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @Addmon @megalizardon4736 @bioloyg @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @nickadee @Babysaxon @teamoooooo @Taarnfalk @paintminion @Eternen @Karrikut @Woes @soundwavve @Shumana @Cakeless @TheKillingEdge @Dimentiheck @Kiradog234 @spacedustSoda @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @DeliciousBlood @burningtyger @StarMellon @LilyCatcher @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @AetherDragon @SkyyeofEmber @May @Taiyou @Imani @Dreamcoyote @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @morningstar1 @thistlestars @lizzytiki @Sabriel415 @Euclidean @Dragonkitty @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Ostehoveli @TheMoiety @agentfern @Touhou @Roseanne @mauvehouseplant @BoomBreeze @Lightshadow101 @SpiceCookie @NoctisEternal @saans @Zygon @MurkyDepths @hemotypewriter @Rahkali @KairinRose @Mossfern @dustclouds @Nerilka @BelleA @Catmints @Ludwiggle @Rosewing @boi @IchiSato @Dreamweave @Kurokosworth @Rexcaliburr @Leafeaon @VermilionCourt @Folen @Lichtdrache @Marmol @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @Metalhead @Permyriad @moona @mayanaz @Greenmamba @ladylilitu @Katemere @bryna @Pandella @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlueJaysFeather @TrulyBrilliant @mithrel @HyperionForge @Taswell @FatherGascoigne @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @NightPearl @Novalore @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @PhoenixFire @FoxeyLemons @Yewwily @Kwisten @beautifulglitter @vidoxi @RedWillia @Keriae @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @Popette @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @chatoyant @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @RedPooch @AlbinoWerewolf @Maltshakes @MDarkness @Frye @timetot @BraveEguana @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Kapara @seutre @Flaxen @Chisp @JusticeRose @Willythedilly @Katelle @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @CATASTIC @SnowFairy @MusicalAnima @Glisselda @VENNY @Crassula @AlyWolf @Chrisondra @Luteia @Cyriusli @honour @Cunea @Chimaerix @Elie @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @sinaisandwing @Paravoina @Paravoina @bunnison @logical @Jupiteru @mymbleth @ScarlettHound @aredshroom @AlienNotHuman @Ketzexi @Cerion @Elisse @Talicinx @Moorising @ShiraCheshire @Devilledegghead @FoggyDownpour @LizzaBissa @HeckinCat @StarGatherer @Kirrandria @Chelae @Derpothegreat @LowFrequency @zerrace @biochemist @BrokenGems @Thunderlux @AngelSami @snugglebug @Gwinna @Keaster329 @Pufferheart @TrustRae @KitsuneChaos @Matou @Inkdeer @treesponge @PeptoBizmo @AuroraDragon @Volcanows @BezimiennyRaptor @Romi @Hahoe @Wendigos @ArtisticDragonn @TheEngineer @Number @Hexingisfun @clanguardian @BlackJackie @adomaniia @Aust @Marmol @Drakenhart @annathequeen @NuclearWaffles @STRHKR @Gravebloom @Tegaladwen @boi @Amorah @TwilitRaven @Viritan @jampackedwithair @Kikkoman @Alcides @Sharpjay217 @Terpsichoria @CosmicTrash @felilily

ID 40 mil Ping ONLY: (DO NOT use this list - this is only for me when 40mil hits!)
@JonTargaryen @Melova @Eleni @Taarnfalk @Capricat @Layenne90 @PixelSpiral @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @TrustRae @EverAutumn @FelisAries @MissMaira @Dryadella @Areater @Silentflame @Ashki @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @MidnightLady05 @literatim @foxpaws @Buffykiev @Lilydew @Loddie @Gallant @Liimbo @Snivy88 @Zaelium @Nezumi @Youmeanies @ErinQuotefinder @Firemedyc @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @IcyWolfDragon @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @megalizardon4736 @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @Blessings @Babysaxon @teamoooooo @Taarnfalk @paintminion @Eternen @TomatoQueen @Karrikut @Woes @soundwavve @Shumana @Cakeless @spacedustSoda @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @Thace @wolfhowler77 @StarMellon @LilyCatcher @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @AetherDragon @SkyyeofEmber @Starglade @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @thistlestars @lizzytiki @Sabriel415 @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Roseanne @starryfruit @mauvehouseplant @BoomBreeze @Lightshadow101 @Sekope @SpiceCookie @Zygon @Twye @KairinRose @Nerilka @BelleA @Keaster329 @Ludwiggle @Rosewing @EmeraldJubilee @Ridara @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @aleksey @Dreamcoyote @Istoki @Pandella @Auraea @makani @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlackJackie @mithrel @HyperionForge @Taswell @FatherGascoigne @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @PhoenixFire @FoxeyLemons @Yewwily @Kwisten @Hiddenite @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @Popette @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @Darktipped @RedPooch @AlbinoWerewolf @SolusPrime379 @CollectorOfDregs @Primordial @Mayari @BraveEguana @Marmol @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Kapara @seutre @Willythedilly @Pashinko @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @CATASTIC @Convexity @VENNY @Crassula @Cunea @Chimaerix @Elie @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @BarbaraFett @AlienNotHuman @Ketzexi @Cerion @Elisse @Talicinx @Moorising @ShiraCheshire @Devilledegghead @FoggyDownpour @LizzaBissa @HeckinCat @Turt1eDragon @Alcides @Sharpjay217 @Terpsichoria
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
to kickstart the countdown, here is a gen1! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38565033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385651/38565033_350.png[/img] [/url] ID# 38565033
to kickstart the countdown, here is a gen1!

38565033_350.png

ID# 38565033
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@hyung @Snivy88 if you're interested, i started a thread!
@hyung @Snivy88 if you're interested, i started a thread!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi please add me to the Close Countdown and ID 40 mil pinglists :D

(also THANK YOU for the "no harassing users" rule)
@Alphazi please add me to the Close Countdown and ID 40 mil pinglists :D

(also THANK YOU for the "no harassing users" rule)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen will do! and YEAH ABSOLUTELY it's a huge thing that i've seen on previous countdowns and i don't want it to be here at all. mods have brought it up several times and i feel like we should know by now, you know?
@JonTargaryen will do! and YEAH ABSOLUTELY it's a huge thing that i've seen on previous countdowns and i don't want it to be here at all. mods have brought it up several times and i feel like we should know by now, you know?
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi

This seems like a bit of fun I guess! Could I please be added to the close countdown update pinglist?
@Alphazi

This seems like a bit of fun I guess! Could I please be added to the close countdown update pinglist?
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
@Alphazi yeah it sucks that it has to be said *at all*, but there are always going to be n00bs who mean well and don't know that person doesn't want 500+ notifications about their dragon XD;
@Alphazi yeah it sucks that it has to be said *at all*, but there are always going to be n00bs who mean well and don't know that person doesn't want 500+ notifications about their dragon XD;
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Kittykat8904 absolutely! would you like a ping for 40mil too, or just the one?
@Kittykat8904 absolutely! would you like a ping for 40mil too, or just the one?
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@JonTargaryen that and people who need the reminder >:V like, who knows, it may even happen during welcome week, what if it was a progen? i think it was last year and that was a thing people were warning about too. or like, it could be a user who was just casually hatching dragons and just happened to get super lucky and doesn't want to be bothered from the hype. but hopefully now we're better prepared!
@JonTargaryen that and people who need the reminder >:V like, who knows, it may even happen during welcome week, what if it was a progen? i think it was last year and that was a thing people were warning about too. or like, it could be a user who was just casually hatching dragons and just happened to get super lucky and doesn't want to be bothered from the hype. but hopefully now we're better prepared!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
oooh a countdown. I remember seeing the countdown for pi ID and somehow I ignored that one. To avoid it, can I go to the Close Countdown and for the 40mil pinglist too?
@Alphazi
oooh a countdown. I remember seeing the countdown for pi ID and somehow I ignored that one. To avoid it, can I go to the Close Countdown and for the 40mil pinglist too?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 346 347