Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 40mil! (ID #40000000)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 346 347
@Rouke @Muxie adding you both!! this is very exciting :D still a few days away at least, but we'll see how it goes!
@Rouke @Muxie adding you both!! this is very exciting :D still a few days away at least, but we'll see how it goes!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="Alphazi" date=2018-01-04 03:19:03] DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 40mil (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion. [/quote] @Alphazi, quoting for emphasis. Thank you for noting this. Even the most well meaning contact can turn into harassment when you are rapidly receiving double and triple digit messages or pings to the same thread. Thanks again for noting this and happy counting!
Alphazi wrote on 2018-01-04:
DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 40mil (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion.

@Alphazi, quoting for emphasis. Thank you for noting this. Even the most well meaning contact can turn into harassment when you are rapidly receiving double and triple digit messages or pings to the same thread.

Thanks again for noting this and happy counting!
@Alphazi

Thanks for starting the thread! Can you add me to the close countdown list, please?
@Alphazi

Thanks for starting the thread! Can you add me to the close countdown list, please?
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@alphazi
Can I be added to Close Countodown please?
@alphazi
Can I be added to Close Countodown please?
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Alphazi
Please at me to the 40 mil pinglist, thank you!
@Alphazi
Please at me to the 40 mil pinglist, thank you!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphazi Ooooh, I remember getting pretty close for 30 mil, I’d love to be pinged for general updates and when we get close :)
@Alphazi Ooooh, I remember getting pretty close for 30 mil, I’d love to be pinged for general updates and when we get close :)
2dA72wE.png
@alphazi
Please put me on the countdown!
@alphazi
Please put me on the countdown!
ping me for the countdown, please!
ping me for the countdown, please!
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@alphazi
Ping me when we get close?
@alphazi
Ping me when we get close?
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@Alphazi
Please ping me when close to 40 million!
@Alphazi
Please ping me when close to 40 million!
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 346 347