Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Lightie since launch! My aesthetic and lore are firmly entrenched in Light. I love gold, books, and the whole ancient Greco-Roman theme, and when I want to dip my toe into other elements, I feel like Light is easy to sprinkle in as flavor to keep the vibes cohesive. Never really wanted to be anywhere else.
Lightie since launch! My aesthetic and lore are firmly entrenched in Light. I love gold, books, and the whole ancient Greco-Roman theme, and when I want to dip my toe into other elements, I feel like Light is easy to sprinkle in as flavor to keep the vibes cohesive. Never really wanted to be anywhere else.
True blue Spark right here! I liked the steampunky aesthetic when I started, and now I've considered Plague or Arcane, but I couldn't leave Bossdad behind.
True blue Spark right here! I liked the steampunky aesthetic when I started, and now I've considered Plague or Arcane, but I couldn't leave Bossdad behind.
Call me Chuck! They/He!
when i signed up i don't think i knew anything about the flights or deities, i just saw arcane and went "ooh, funny magic word >:)" but now i've been in it for so long that i just don't want to leave it. i love plague too, and i consider it a sort of "secondary flight" for me (plague primal and riot of rot are awesome. fight me), but i can't imagine myself ever switching out from arcane [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] besides, my main tab is located in the starwood strand and it would feel weird if i left the flight and couldn't set my location there anymore
when i signed up i don't think i knew anything about the flights or deities, i just saw arcane and went "ooh, funny magic word >:)"

but now i've been in it for so long that i just don't want to leave it. i love plague too, and i consider it a sort of "secondary flight" for me (plague primal and riot of rot are awesome. fight me), but i can't imagine myself ever switching out from arcane

besides, my main tab is located in the starwood strand and it would feel weird if i left the flight and couldn't set my location there anymore
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
I feel right at home in Nature, I didn't even know its festival was during my birth month when I chose it!
I feel right at home in Nature, I didn't even know its festival was during my birth month when I chose it!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I don’t fit the “have forever been in it” as I didn’t quite understand the flights when I joined. I started out in plague as I was like “ooo edgy red eyes” but I hated the primal and started to collect brighter dragons that clashed with the red.
I eventually changed to Ice after at first just debating and choosing purely for eye color (wanted the eyes that could fit with any dragon color) but now I’ve fell in love with Ice and would never leave unless temporarily to breed dragons with different eyes.
Shadow would be where I’d leave to if I wasn’t so stubbornly for Ice, purple is my favorite color and I love the aesthetic+primal.
I don’t fit the “have forever been in it” as I didn’t quite understand the flights when I joined. I started out in plague as I was like “ooo edgy red eyes” but I hated the primal and started to collect brighter dragons that clashed with the red.
I eventually changed to Ice after at first just debating and choosing purely for eye color (wanted the eyes that could fit with any dragon color) but now I’ve fell in love with Ice and would never leave unless temporarily to breed dragons with different eyes.
Shadow would be where I’d leave to if I wasn’t so stubbornly for Ice, purple is my favorite color and I love the aesthetic+primal.
EpWxZgO.png
06xk8gV.png
J7D1quC.png
2VtxnMX.png
48507797_xvxDHcFp5YjXWGy.gif
Name is Atlas, calling me Fever is okay too. Ping me if you need me. Some things I do include but aren't limited to- sell 6th or later gen Naomi babs, rent out my nest slots when I have room, sell normal xxy/xyy dragons, and sell my services coli grinding + transmuting. (see here)
Forever an icicle, and because almost all of my dragons lore and my clan lore all take place in the empty icy terrains of death and misery, I can't really move. That's fine though, I like making my dragons suffer in continuous blizzards and below freezing temperatures.

I did consider Shadow for their trickery and cool mushroom land, and had a few lore ideas surrounding them, but I like my freezing murder babies.
Forever an icicle, and because almost all of my dragons lore and my clan lore all take place in the empty icy terrains of death and misery, I can't really move. That's fine though, I like making my dragons suffer in continuous blizzards and below freezing temperatures.

I did consider Shadow for their trickery and cool mushroom land, and had a few lore ideas surrounding them, but I like my freezing murder babies.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Been in Lightning since day 1. Light blue eyes, technology, desert and OMG thunderstorm! I reaally love tunderstorms!
Been in Lightning since day 1. Light blue eyes, technology, desert and OMG thunderstorm! I reaally love tunderstorms!
NB43KMu.png
I joined Wind when I first started purely because I liked the eyes, but the overall aesthetic and vibes really grew on me as well! Even though Earth and Shadow both seem pretty cool both in eyes and aesthetic, I'm not leaving Wind any time soon.
I joined Wind when I first started purely because I liked the eyes, but the overall aesthetic and vibes really grew on me as well! Even though Earth and Shadow both seem pretty cool both in eyes and aesthetic, I'm not leaving Wind any time soon.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I was extremely hesitant between Shadow and Arcane based on their flight description alone, and I must say that I absolutely do not regret being part of Arcane at all. I'm a big dreamer and curious individual myself, and I really love stargazing and finding out obscure info about space.

Besides, pink of one of my favourite colours!
I was extremely hesitant between Shadow and Arcane based on their flight description alone, and I must say that I absolutely do not regret being part of Arcane at all. I'm a big dreamer and curious individual myself, and I really love stargazing and finding out obscure info about space.

Besides, pink of one of my favourite colours!
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
Arcane.
I think I briefly considered Fire, but it it's more like a 'Oh this deity is cool nice aesthetic' kind of consideration.
Arcane and Spacedad forever. I may not be a fan of pink(my mom burned me out on that one), but purple is definitely it. Arcane has a really nice aesthetic(most flights do lol), but for me it's the vibe. Always been more attracted to magic than anything else. It gives you more freedom than any other alignment.

wow this is all over the place
Arcane.
I think I briefly considered Fire, but it it's more like a 'Oh this deity is cool nice aesthetic' kind of consideration.
Arcane and Spacedad forever. I may not be a fan of pink(my mom burned me out on that one), but purple is definitely it. Arcane has a really nice aesthetic(most flights do lol), but for me it's the vibe. Always been more attracted to magic than anything else. It gives you more freedom than any other alignment.

wow this is all over the place
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20