Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I have always felt an affinity toward the water element in games. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the quiz always got me Squirtle. I love playing games where you can dive and explore the water at your leisure. Even going out in a pool or an ocean makes me feel happy and chill.

So it's no wonder that I chose the Water flight. I almost went Light because I liked their eye color and aesthetic as well, but I love the mystery of the Water flight and Tidelord's design. When the map update came out, I fell in love with Flotsam Town, Churnscar Wharf, and the underwater areas. I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon...
I have always felt an affinity toward the water element in games. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the quiz always got me Squirtle. I love playing games where you can dive and explore the water at your leisure. Even going out in a pool or an ocean makes me feel happy and chill.

So it's no wonder that I chose the Water flight. I almost went Light because I liked their eye color and aesthetic as well, but I love the mystery of the Water flight and Tidelord's design. When the map update came out, I fell in love with Flotsam Town, Churnscar Wharf, and the underwater areas. I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon...
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I’ve been in lightning since day one! I love the colors, and the steampunk vibe. Lightning’s work, work, work aesthetic, bc it really just rings with me (prob not a good thing, but I just love to do things!)
Plus, lightning storms are my favorite weather and they happen ALL the time in lightning!
I’ve been in lightning since day one! I love the colors, and the steampunk vibe. Lightning’s work, work, work aesthetic, bc it really just rings with me (prob not a good thing, but I just love to do things!)
Plus, lightning storms are my favorite weather and they happen ALL the time in lightning!
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
I have been in Arcane since I joined and I have no plans to leave. I even still have my free flight change. I joined for the pink and stayed for the aesthetic, lol.
I have been in Arcane since I joined and I have no plans to leave. I even still have my free flight change. I joined for the pink and stayed for the aesthetic, lol.
*raises hand* Been in Shadow since day one! I've never felt the need to switch, even though I'm crazy for Lightning eyes/aesthetic. >.>

I was debating between Shadow and Nature when I first joined, but ended up going with Shadow because it matched the character idea I already had. I've never felt like I made the wrong choice, I adore Shadow and everything about it.

Yeah we don't get dom very often, but it's just a chill Flight and I love it.
*raises hand* Been in Shadow since day one! I've never felt the need to switch, even though I'm crazy for Lightning eyes/aesthetic. >.>

I was debating between Shadow and Nature when I first joined, but ended up going with Shadow because it matched the character idea I already had. I've never felt like I made the wrong choice, I adore Shadow and everything about it.

Yeah we don't get dom very often, but it's just a chill Flight and I love it.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Light Flight is home. I've been in it since the start, and I don't ever intend to leave it. Initially, it just appealed to me more compared to the other Flights. Plus, Lightmama is so pretty. I also fell in love with the Sunbeam Ruins.

I don't have a particular reason as to why I decided to choose it and stay. I'm not active in the Light community itself. The other aesthetics of the others are lovely, too, and a few aspects of the others intrigue me. But, I don't feel the urge to move and see different Flights because I feel like I'm where I belong.
Light Flight is home. I've been in it since the start, and I don't ever intend to leave it. Initially, it just appealed to me more compared to the other Flights. Plus, Lightmama is so pretty. I also fell in love with the Sunbeam Ruins.

I don't have a particular reason as to why I decided to choose it and stay. I'm not active in the Light community itself. The other aesthetics of the others are lovely, too, and a few aspects of the others intrigue me. But, I don't feel the urge to move and see different Flights because I feel like I'm where I belong.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dT9HQge.png
0HBKL8H.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png

STYzy2l.png
lightb1.png
STYzy2l.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
Plaguing for life. I came for the aesthetic, stayed for the aesthetic. Sad to say I came in during the tail end of our Dom powerhouse days, and we've gotten quieter since then, but I'm still here, and we're still a force to be reckoned with during pushes.
Plaguing for life. I came for the aesthetic, stayed for the aesthetic. Sad to say I came in during the tail end of our Dom powerhouse days, and we've gotten quieter since then, but I'm still here, and we're still a force to be reckoned with during pushes.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
I've been in Wind since I started! I loved the overall vibe and the themes of adventure, plus the eye color is just super nice. I've always liked it here, and I don't think there's any other flight I'd be this happy being in!
I've been in Wind since I started! I loved the overall vibe and the themes of adventure, plus the eye color is just super nice. I've always liked it here, and I don't think there's any other flight I'd be this happy being in!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Hello im from your sister flight!

I joined Plague for the first time 7years ago and never left.

I joined plague because when i joined it was the first time i saw anything like it. Like you got all the basic element and then you have plague mom just being there and at first that's why i joined.

theres also the fact that red eyes are pretty cool for dragons, it feel like a good base and fit most of the palettes i like. It also really really fit my design vibes, i like monstruous beast and i feel like i can get the most chaotic in here.

The comunity is pretty great too and we are just the right amount of active in Dominance for me to enjoy it when we do big plus.

Lightning was my secound choice when i joined because of mantis dad. Loved those extra arms but it gona remain in number two for ever. Theres is no overthrowing plague mama.
Hello im from your sister flight!

I joined Plague for the first time 7years ago and never left.

I joined plague because when i joined it was the first time i saw anything like it. Like you got all the basic element and then you have plague mom just being there and at first that's why i joined.

theres also the fact that red eyes are pretty cool for dragons, it feel like a good base and fit most of the palettes i like. It also really really fit my design vibes, i like monstruous beast and i feel like i can get the most chaotic in here.

The comunity is pretty great too and we are just the right amount of active in Dominance for me to enjoy it when we do big plus.

Lightning was my secound choice when i joined because of mantis dad. Loved those extra arms but it gona remain in number two for ever. Theres is no overthrowing plague mama.
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Been in shadow since day 1 and i dont intend to leave anytime soon. I picked it cause of the cool looking deity, stayed for the trickster circus asthetic and lore
Been in shadow since day 1 and i dont intend to leave anytime soon. I picked it cause of the cool looking deity, stayed for the trickster circus asthetic and lore
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
been in wind since day 1 and i'm here to stay. which is... hilarious, because a majority of my lore takes place in Not Wind, but that's okay! that's okay. i really like the community here, so i'd hate to actually leave.

might take a vacation to plague or earth for dominance reasons, though. probably earth. but that's something to think about way down the line. definitely don't have the spare funds to switch back yet, so... y'know.
been in wind since day 1 and i'm here to stay. which is... hilarious, because a majority of my lore takes place in Not Wind, but that's okay! that's okay. i really like the community here, so i'd hate to actually leave.

might take a vacation to plague or earth for dominance reasons, though. probably earth. but that's something to think about way down the line. definitely don't have the spare funds to switch back yet, so... y'know.
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20