Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Been in nature since day one, never left. Have considered earth a time or two but changing flights just seems like too much effort
Been in nature since day one, never left. Have considered earth a time or two but changing flights just seems like too much effort
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies

I've been in Light for a little over 2 and a half years, and have No desire to leave.

I decided on Light because I thought the emphasis on knowledge and ruins and stuff was neat.

Afterwards, I started learning more n more about the Light Lore, Luminax, and the Glitter lovin', money-makin' folks here, and knew this was the place for me.

As much as I can appreciate the other Flights, none of them call the way Light does!

I've been in Light for a little over 2 and a half years, and have No desire to leave.

I decided on Light because I thought the emphasis on knowledge and ruins and stuff was neat.

Afterwards, I started learning more n more about the Light Lore, Luminax, and the Glitter lovin', money-makin' folks here, and knew this was the place for me.

As much as I can appreciate the other Flights, none of them call the way Light does!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[center]I've been in Nature since day one as well... I loved all the lore ideas that came with it, and just really love nature in general, so of course I had to go there. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I was torn at the time, though... I also really loved Shadow's whole deal, Water's lore was super cool (and element-wise, it's my number one fave), and I knew I could do really neat things with Earth. I still sometimes look at those fights and think "Hm... maybe one day I'll try them out!" but in my heart, I know I'll probably never leave. I just really love this flight. ; u ; [/center]
I've been in Nature since day one as well... I loved all the lore ideas that came with it, and just really love nature in general, so of course I had to go there.
I was torn at the time, though... I also really loved Shadow's whole deal, Water's lore was super cool (and element-wise, it's my number one fave), and I knew I could do really neat things with Earth. I still sometimes look at those fights and think "Hm... maybe one day I'll try them out!" but in my heart, I know I'll probably never leave. I just really love this flight. ; u ;
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Ice since almost literally Day 1 yee yee. I naturally lean more toward fire elements, but I really loved the ice warden and enjoyed the feel of the community when I joined. There was just something about this flight, it was pretty cool, and even now I can't pin what exactly it is. I just don't see myself ever leaving.

I also love the eye color and the ice puns, so that's a nice bonus.
Ice since almost literally Day 1 yee yee. I naturally lean more toward fire elements, but I really loved the ice warden and enjoyed the feel of the community when I joined. There was just something about this flight, it was pretty cool, and even now I can't pin what exactly it is. I just don't see myself ever leaving.

I also love the eye color and the ice puns, so that's a nice bonus.
kRzPP6N.png
born and raised in shadow [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
born and raised in shadow
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
A true shadowbinder fangirl

I started here and I will never leave my flight!
Many people left the shadow flight because of Dom (and I have to admit I considered it too for Plague) but I realized shadow flight is my home and where I learned about everything in the game

My whole lair and lore is dedicated to serve the shadowbinder! <3
A true shadowbinder fangirl

I started here and I will never leave my flight!
Many people left the shadow flight because of Dom (and I have to admit I considered it too for Plague) but I realized shadow flight is my home and where I learned about everything in the game

My whole lair and lore is dedicated to serve the shadowbinder! <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Wind flight for life! [emoji=wind rune size=1] I actually wasn't a huge fan of the Wind aesthetic when I first joined about 6 years ago. I had little interest in bamboo or orange and green color combos. But the fun-loving, adventure-seeking personality of the flight won me over, and I really love Noodle Dad's design and overall character. I've come to love the green vibes very much. I did consider leaving for Arcane or Light after returning from a long hiatus, but I (by chance) stumbled back in during the Mistral Jamboree! I took it as a sign that I should stay :D
Wind flight for life!

I actually wasn't a huge fan of the Wind aesthetic when I first joined about 6 years ago. I had little interest in bamboo or orange and green color combos. But the fun-loving, adventure-seeking personality of the flight won me over, and I really love Noodle Dad's design and overall character. I've come to love the green vibes very much.

I did consider leaving for Arcane or Light after returning from a long hiatus, but I (by chance) stumbled back in during the Mistral Jamboree! I took it as a sign that I should stay :D
KVbkgOZ.png
I’ve been in Lightning flight since I joined FR! [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Although I’ve considered switching to Wind or Water in the past, something about Lightning has always captivated me. Nearly four years ago, when I registered, I was drawn to Stormcatcher’s cool design. Since then, I’ve grown to love the lore, the community, and the general aesthetics associated with our flight. Not to mention, I love watching storms!
I’ve been in Lightning flight since I joined FR!

Although I’ve considered switching to Wind or Water in the past, something about Lightning has always captivated me. Nearly four years ago, when I registered, I was drawn to Stormcatcher’s cool design. Since then, I’ve grown to love the lore, the community, and the general aesthetics associated with our flight. Not to mention, I love watching storms!
shaymin-sky.gif
been playing for 5.5 years only been in wind the whole time babey
its green and peaceful. what more can i ask for
been playing for 5.5 years only been in wind the whole time babey
its green and peaceful. what more can i ask for
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I have a feeling I've replied to this before- deja vu.

Lightweaver is just pretty and her name is cool. No other reason. :)
I have a feeling I've replied to this before- deja vu.

Lightweaver is just pretty and her name is cool. No other reason. :)
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20