Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
I've always been in Nature Flight, never left, nor do I want to. :''3
I've always been in Nature Flight, never left, nor do I want to. :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I've always been in nature too! I do keep strongly contemplating a move to Plague, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I like my plant home.
I've always been in nature too! I do keep strongly contemplating a move to Plague, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I like my plant home.
eP65k0J.png
i've been in lightning since i joined, and i can't imagine even vacationing in another flight. in meatspace i plan on doing engineering, so it was a given that i pick the engineering flight. i also really love tech aesthetics. i considered arcane and light, but once i read the description for lightning i knew that was for me.
i've been in lightning since i joined, and i can't imagine even vacationing in another flight. in meatspace i plan on doing engineering, so it was a given that i pick the engineering flight. i also really love tech aesthetics. i considered arcane and light, but once i read the description for lightning i knew that was for me.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Um hi new guy here, but i am planning to stay in wind forever
Um hi new guy here, but i am planning to stay in wind forever
I’ve always been in wind and don’t plan on leaving
I’ve always been in wind and don’t plan on leaving
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
*sneezes in greeting because I’m from Plague, so yes.*
I’ve been in Plague since day 1. I joined because I loved the idea that they basically celebrate life and death, and are dedicated to survival and growing stronger when faced with hardships. Personally that’s something I can relate to. Everyday, I’m essentially fighting a battle: a battle against my diabetes. If I don’t take care of myself, my blood sugar could drop so low that I enter a coma, or worse. Or, it could spike really high, and I’d get sick. But I just grow stronger despite all this.

I had considered joining Shadow, simply because I love the darkness, and honestly, Shadow seemed like a cool flight, but Plague has and always will, call out to me.

All in all, I joined Plague because I felt that I could relate to it. I will never leave my fellow germs.
*sneezes in greeting because I’m from Plague, so yes.*
I’ve been in Plague since day 1. I joined because I loved the idea that they basically celebrate life and death, and are dedicated to survival and growing stronger when faced with hardships. Personally that’s something I can relate to. Everyday, I’m essentially fighting a battle: a battle against my diabetes. If I don’t take care of myself, my blood sugar could drop so low that I enter a coma, or worse. Or, it could spike really high, and I’d get sick. But I just grow stronger despite all this.

I had considered joining Shadow, simply because I love the darkness, and honestly, Shadow seemed like a cool flight, but Plague has and always will, call out to me.

All in all, I joined Plague because I felt that I could relate to it. I will never leave my fellow germs.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
100% lightning loyalist

never thought about changing
100% lightning loyalist

never thought about changing
Lightning Runestone
I've been here on FR for seven and a half years--or, close to that.

And I've been in Nature flight since day 1. Never left, never gonna leave. I just have always loved the nature aesthetic, I love being outside, I love plants and animals, I majored in biology...yeah, this is my home flight and always has been.

I do love Lightning for the futuristic tech aesthetic, and Plague for their red eyes, but Nature is the flight for me.
I've been here on FR for seven and a half years--or, close to that.

And I've been in Nature flight since day 1. Never left, never gonna leave. I just have always loved the nature aesthetic, I love being outside, I love plants and animals, I majored in biology...yeah, this is my home flight and always has been.

I do love Lightning for the futuristic tech aesthetic, and Plague for their red eyes, but Nature is the flight for me.
Ride or Die for water, was here when the Tidelord still was (old account) and then lost that account and made a new one... I just adore the lore and I like water dragons a lot just as a concept :). Being in a small flight has downsides but I can't imagine enjoying any other flight!
Ride or Die for water, was here when the Tidelord still was (old account) and then lost that account and made a new one... I just adore the lore and I like water dragons a lot just as a concept :). Being in a small flight has downsides but I can't imagine enjoying any other flight!
I've been in Water since my first day on FR! A lil over 6 years now, and I haven't moved or vacationed anywhere else, not once. I could never leave Water, mainly bc I love sealife and going to the beach when we can, and seafood is my favourite food XD and also bc of my main lore.
I've been in Water since my first day on FR! A lil over 6 years now, and I haven't moved or vacationed anywhere else, not once. I could never leave Water, mainly bc I love sealife and going to the beach when we can, and seafood is my favourite food XD and also bc of my main lore.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20