Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are tundras often disliked?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
REALLY surprised people prefer the male pose over female. I find the females to be really cute but the males just weird.
REALLY surprised people prefer the male pose over female. I find the females to be really cute but the males just weird.
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
Tundras, especially males, are really hard to dress cause they are f l u f f e r s. Lots of apparel elements looks silly on them.
Tundras, especially males, are really hard to dress cause they are f l u f f e r s. Lots of apparel elements looks silly on them.
1636172654371.png 7kXqKFJ.png Feel absolutely free to ping me!
[quote name="glamsneak" date="2021-10-25 21:36:47" ] they're not bogsneaks, and that's an unforgivable crime [/quote] [emoji=bogsneak star size=2] ENHANCE THE BOGSNEAK SUPREMACY
glamsneak wrote on 2021-10-25 21:36:47:
they're not bogsneaks, and that's an unforgivable crime

ENHANCE THE BOGSNEAK SUPREMACY
1636172654371.png 7kXqKFJ.png Feel absolutely free to ping me!
I like the male enough, they're pretty regal, but the female pose is stiff, they're skinny (not enough floof) and I like their ancient counterparts better in general
I like the male enough, they're pretty regal, but the female pose is stiff, they're skinny (not enough floof) and I like their ancient counterparts better in general
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
homophobia
homophobia
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
The fur looks kinda weird with some genes, and the poses are pretty boring. The male pose specifically makes me angry whenever I look at it but that's a personal problem lol
The fur looks kinda weird with some genes, and the poses are pretty boring. The male pose specifically makes me angry whenever I look at it but that's a personal problem lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I actually do like Tundras, and kinda wish I had more of them in my lair. I just wish that female Tundras had more floof and that male Tundras didn't have that weird foot.
I actually do like Tundras, and kinda wish I had more of them in my lair. I just wish that female Tundras had more floof and that male Tundras didn't have that weird foot.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Breathe" date="2021-10-25 22:00:09" ] REALLY surprised people prefer the male pose over female. I find the females to be really cute but the males just weird. [/quote] This is what I thought! I found the male very goofy, and the female quite regal Overall: I like tundras but everything they’re good at can be found better in other breeds (obelisks or gaolers) and they’re sorta awkward. It’s a shame because I find them really cool and some genes look better on tundras than on other breeds IMO, but there are very few good ones bred and very few UMAs for them
Breathe wrote on 2021-10-25 22:00:09:
This is what I thought! I found the male very goofy, and the female quite regal

Overall: I like tundras but everything they’re good at can be found better in other breeds (obelisks or gaolers) and they’re sorta awkward. It’s a shame because I find them really cool and some genes look better on tundras than on other breeds IMO, but there are very few good ones bred and very few UMAs for them
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I actually love tuntun faces and feet (both cute) but female tuns really test my patience. I don't like that they have a beard compared to the cheek ruff of male tuns, or more precisely, that the beard is primary-colored. like 90% of a ftuns real estate is their prim, and it makes them more difficult to work with

also I love lionfish as a gene and I absolutely despite how it goes under their fluff. I want to give them fish fur and I deserve rights
I actually love tuntun faces and feet (both cute) but female tuns really test my patience. I don't like that they have a beard compared to the cheek ruff of male tuns, or more precisely, that the beard is primary-colored. like 90% of a ftuns real estate is their prim, and it makes them more difficult to work with

also I love lionfish as a gene and I absolutely despite how it goes under their fluff. I want to give them fish fur and I deserve rights
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
in all honesty, i just really don't like tundras :/ females have grown on me, but males are... easily my least favorite breed/pose, lol. they look so... uncomfortable? they just make me feel uncomfortable. it's easier for me to like female tundras (their faces aren't as weird and they're easier to dress), but the males just... kinda creep me out, honestly?

but also adding to the floof makes them a lot harder to dress. a lot of apparel "clips" with the fur in ways that bother me way more than other apparel clips, in part because it feels more obvious :/

and they just... don't display genes well, honestly. i can't think of a single gene i prefer on tundras over other breeds x_X they never seem to be balanced right, or they're too busy, or they just... i dunno. i will give them credit for their manes, as they can have really neat looks on them, but it just doesn't sell it for me

i just feel too awkward with them most of the time? the few tundra permas i have are very specific and won me over above all others LOL

i have some other personal reasons for disliking tundras, but i don't feel like sharing them here. but they do still affect my opinion of them and sour them for me
in all honesty, i just really don't like tundras :/ females have grown on me, but males are... easily my least favorite breed/pose, lol. they look so... uncomfortable? they just make me feel uncomfortable. it's easier for me to like female tundras (their faces aren't as weird and they're easier to dress), but the males just... kinda creep me out, honestly?

but also adding to the floof makes them a lot harder to dress. a lot of apparel "clips" with the fur in ways that bother me way more than other apparel clips, in part because it feels more obvious :/

and they just... don't display genes well, honestly. i can't think of a single gene i prefer on tundras over other breeds x_X they never seem to be balanced right, or they're too busy, or they just... i dunno. i will give them credit for their manes, as they can have really neat looks on them, but it just doesn't sell it for me

i just feel too awkward with them most of the time? the few tundra permas i have are very specific and won me over above all others LOL

i have some other personal reasons for disliking tundras, but i don't feel like sharing them here. but they do still affect my opinion of them and sour them for me
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12