Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are tundras often disliked?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
At first glance? Yeah I get why people dislike Tundras. But after reading the encyclopedia entry for the breed I just, fell in love with them. I think the concept of an awkward, forgetful fluffy thing that uses scent as a memory is something that's severely overlooked when bringing up Tundras.
At first glance? Yeah I get why people dislike Tundras. But after reading the encyclopedia entry for the breed I just, fell in love with them. I think the concept of an awkward, forgetful fluffy thing that uses scent as a memory is something that's severely overlooked when bringing up Tundras.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
For me it is all about the male pose. They look like they are taking a dump. At least to me.
Please don't throw things at me. This is only my opinion -- guaranteed to be worth at least double what you paid for it.
For me it is all about the male pose. They look like they are taking a dump. At least to me.
Please don't throw things at me. This is only my opinion -- guaranteed to be worth at least double what you paid for it.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
both poses are too stiff for me, and the fluff just feels.. weird. like longhair flattened horses instead of dragons
both poses are too stiff for me, and the fluff just feels.. weird. like longhair flattened horses instead of dragons

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I can't speak for anyone but, for me it's the way the face and poses look. They feel a bit off putting to me. This is just my personal opinion however.
I can't speak for anyone but, for me it's the way the face and poses look. They feel a bit off putting to me. This is just my personal opinion however.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
People are afraid of their power
People are afraid of their power
I’m not new I just don’t have a lot of dergs lol
She/her
Muck flight :)
Keel is a good, useful gene ok? I’ll take all your unwanted Keel dragons!
Art shop https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3070181#post_3070181
[quote name="LuminaxOfficial" date="2021-10-25 23:01:25" ] homophobia [/quote]
LuminaxOfficial wrote on 2021-10-25 23:01:25:
homophobia
KAGE.png
While I've heard of the reasons why people dislike Snappers, Tundra are a mystery to me. I guess maybe the outdated art, but to me they're wonderful and I just have a hard time understanding what could be disliked.
While I've heard of the reasons why people dislike Snappers, Tundra are a mystery to me. I guess maybe the outdated art, but to me they're wonderful and I just have a hard time understanding what could be disliked.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It's really hard to find genes and apparel that work for them, but once you do they are nice. I had a friend who almost had a tundra mono lair. She did a nice job with them.
For me personally the male pose just looks really really weird. But I love my tundra random progen. She's a beaut.
It's really hard to find genes and apparel that work for them, but once you do they are nice. I had a friend who almost had a tundra mono lair. She did a nice job with them.
For me personally the male pose just looks really really weird. But I love my tundra random progen. She's a beaut.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
I think the poses are boring, dunno they just weird me out
I think the poses are boring, dunno they just weird me out
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
i like tundras but i only have 3 and theyre all boys. 2 of them are fandragons
for me it's just, the nakedness. they're super fluffy on the tops of their wings and chest and manes but then you get to the hind legs and its just... bare. pinkerton has a lot more fuzz and hes handsome
i like tundras but i only have 3 and theyre all boys. 2 of them are fandragons
for me it's just, the nakedness. they're super fluffy on the tops of their wings and chest and manes but then you get to the hind legs and its just... bare. pinkerton has a lot more fuzz and hes handsome
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12