Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are tundras often disliked?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
hard to dress
hard to dress
HCnDh8Y.png

I like them
I like them
Didn't expect people disliked them for their faces and feet, but I really do feel that bit about apparel. When they've got so much fluff, dressing them can be really hard to pull off. I tell you some of the apparel clipping feels like it could mess with one's comprehension of reality itself.

Personally, I find their fluffy muppety look a unique charm of theirs though.
Didn't expect people disliked them for their faces and feet, but I really do feel that bit about apparel. When they've got so much fluff, dressing them can be really hard to pull off. I tell you some of the apparel clipping feels like it could mess with one's comprehension of reality itself.

Personally, I find their fluffy muppety look a unique charm of theirs though.
They're real annoying to dress. I really dislike the male pose but I do like the female pose.

They're fine. I like them better than Guardians and Faes.
They're real annoying to dress. I really dislike the male pose but I do like the female pose.

They're fine. I like them better than Guardians and Faes.
genes look off on them so do clothes as a dragon it's a fine floofy dragon
genes look off on them so do clothes as a dragon it's a fine floofy dragon
They have Lion King eyes that don't match anything else on the site. It's a random slip into Disney style that's very jarring.
They have Lion King eyes that don't match anything else on the site. It's a random slip into Disney style that's very jarring.
toes
toes
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Something about the face creeps me out. Their eyes are way too human.
Something about the face creeps me out. Their eyes are way too human.
I find them difficult to dress and gene due to their fur, most of the time. They aren't BAD, just more difficult.

(Plus goofy face syndrome. Female Tun pose is legit one of the best poses on site, though)
I find them difficult to dress and gene due to their fur, most of the time. They aren't BAD, just more difficult.

(Plus goofy face syndrome. Female Tun pose is legit one of the best poses on site, though)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
they have human ears.
they have human ears.
phrogfinal.png