Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are tundras often disliked?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2021-10-25 21:00:39" ] Their faces and their feet [/quote]
Cruelty wrote on 2021-10-25 21:00:39:
Their faces and their feet
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Every dragon's art style is totally different and overall they all look really great. Who am I to judge? They are all creative. That being said, personally I dislike the look of dragons that are fluffy and have a bunch of fur. I like my sleek, reptilian dragons. I do have some tundras that I think look cool, m mostly because of their crystal or starmap genes. Overall I tend to gravitate away from the species on here that have a lot of fur or hair.
Every dragon's art style is totally different and overall they all look really great. Who am I to judge? They are all creative. That being said, personally I dislike the look of dragons that are fluffy and have a bunch of fur. I like my sleek, reptilian dragons. I do have some tundras that I think look cool, m mostly because of their crystal or starmap genes. Overall I tend to gravitate away from the species on here that have a lot of fur or hair.
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
i kinda dislike their poses- and the thing with the apparel. their fur just is a bit distracting to me, and i generally tend to like sleeker dragon breeds as well.

i don't completely dislike them, they're just not up there with my faves.
i kinda dislike their poses- and the thing with the apparel. their fur just is a bit distracting to me, and i generally tend to like sleeker dragon breeds as well.

i don't completely dislike them, they're just not up there with my faves.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
i love tundras as a concept, but the apparel "clipping" that goes beyond what 'suspension of disbelief' can save and outdated art just makes em a turn off.
i love tundras as a concept, but the apparel "clipping" that goes beyond what 'suspension of disbelief' can save and outdated art just makes em a turn off.
They're both hard to dress, but I mostly just dislike the girls - their pose is both extraordinarily stiff and weirdly broken looking. The boys I generally like, but I have to be able to ignore their weird shrunken belly, and I can only use very certain genes on them.
They're both hard to dress, but I mostly just dislike the girls - their pose is both extraordinarily stiff and weirdly broken looking. The boys I generally like, but I have to be able to ignore their weird shrunken belly, and I can only use very certain genes on them.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Their faces just look... off to me. They have this kinda dopey vacant stare that I just don't like.

Also, their fur is clipping hell if you like apparel.
Their faces just look... off to me. They have this kinda dopey vacant stare that I just don't like.

Also, their fur is clipping hell if you like apparel.
jCVhFoZ.gif
The fur clipping is REALLY bad

They also kind of remind me of like?? A wet muppet. Sometimes it works but usually it just reminds me of something from Meet the Feebles.
The fur clipping is REALLY bad

They also kind of remind me of like?? A wet muppet. Sometimes it works but usually it just reminds me of something from Meet the Feebles.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
You could ask this question about any breed, honestly.

I love male tundras, but I hate the pose of the females. But for both, I hate how the fluff on their legs always sits on TOP of any apparel you put on them.
You could ask this question about any breed, honestly.

I love male tundras, but I hate the pose of the females. But for both, I hate how the fluff on their legs always sits on TOP of any apparel you put on them.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Funny thing is, I use to have a strong dislike for them, but over the years they've definitely grown on me. They're not in my top three, or perhaps even five, but I've been finding myself with too many Tundra projects while I already have four (two of each gender) completed. The faces use to sort of rub me the wrong way, but now I just think they have more personality.
Funny thing is, I use to have a strong dislike for them, but over the years they've definitely grown on me. They're not in my top three, or perhaps even five, but I've been finding myself with too many Tundra projects while I already have four (two of each gender) completed. The faces use to sort of rub me the wrong way, but now I just think they have more personality.
Tundras are disliked? This is news to me, I love those Floofs. :''D
Tundras are disliked? This is news to me, I love those Floofs. :''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12