Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are tundras often disliked?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I used to dislike them, but once I got used to them, I really like the F pose but not the M pose
I used to dislike them, but once I got used to them, I really like the F pose but not the M pose
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
I had no idea people didn't like Tundras. I love them! The female pose is my favorite. I love their fluffy bodies and how some genes react differently on them. :)
I had no idea people didn't like Tundras. I love them! The female pose is my favorite. I love their fluffy bodies and how some genes react differently on them. :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
I sometimes like them, but they're not a good breed to display certain elaborate genes. The males' mane is good, but the position of their wings means big flashy secondaries are kinda lost on them.
I sometimes like them, but they're not a good breed to display certain elaborate genes. The males' mane is good, but the position of their wings means big flashy secondaries are kinda lost on them.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Their faces look weird, their eyes look like they haven't slept in months, their fur makes apparels look awkward, their poses are too stiff... These are the main problems I have with tundras, I could list more but it would feel like nitpicking
Their faces look weird, their eyes look like they haven't slept in months, their fur makes apparels look awkward, their poses are too stiff... These are the main problems I have with tundras, I could list more but it would feel like nitpicking
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I don't hate them (although I do hate the way their fur clips through the back of their apparel?) but I find their faces very muppet-like as other has said, which can be cute at times but also oftentimes very goofy.

Generally I think because they're one of the earliest breeds they suffer from having just less 'high quality' art compared to Flight Rising's current art standards and the new breeds and it makes it hard for me to really like them. To me, they're fine.
I don't hate them (although I do hate the way their fur clips through the back of their apparel?) but I find their faces very muppet-like as other has said, which can be cute at times but also oftentimes very goofy.

Generally I think because they're one of the earliest breeds they suffer from having just less 'high quality' art compared to Flight Rising's current art standards and the new breeds and it makes it hard for me to really like them. To me, they're fine.
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[quote name="Incantamentum" date="2021-10-25 20:07:23" ] I like tundras, but their eyes are just weird. [/quote]
Incantamentum wrote on 2021-10-25 20:07:23:
I like tundras, but their eyes are just weird.
I think they might not be what some people are looking for when they think of a dragon, you know?
Fluffy, short round faces, kinda silly eyes.

I used to dislike them, but now I think they're really cute. I have a couple in my lair that are definitely permanent flight members.
I think they might not be what some people are looking for when they think of a dragon, you know?
Fluffy, short round faces, kinda silly eyes.

I used to dislike them, but now I think they're really cute. I have a couple in my lair that are definitely permanent flight members.
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
i'm a big fan of tundras for their fluffiness and goofy faces, but i understand why most players don't like them. their art is pretty outdated compared to other dragons, some genes/apparel don't look good on their fur, and male tundra foothand but i'd argue other dragon breeds have those problems too: faes feel very outdated with their lineart is inconsistent compared, i doubt there's a lot of players who like dressing spirals and female imps, and lets be real apparel isn't always consistent with item layering
i'm a big fan of tundras for their fluffiness and goofy faces, but i understand why most players don't like them. their art is pretty outdated compared to other dragons, some genes/apparel don't look good on their fur, and male tundra foothand but i'd argue other dragon breeds have those problems too: faes feel very outdated with their lineart is inconsistent compared, i doubt there's a lot of players who like dressing spirals and female imps, and lets be real apparel isn't always consistent with item layering
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I've warmed up to them a bit since starting, but personally I like really elegant or dangerous-looking/mildly terrifying dragons, which tundras are the furthest thing from.
I've warmed up to them a bit since starting, but personally I like really elegant or dangerous-looking/mildly terrifying dragons, which tundras are the furthest thing from.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Female pose look bland. I get that there’s other breeds that just stand to the side too but it just feels extra plain on Tundras, maybe because they’re not as regal looking. I like the pose on male Tundras but I don’t like how the flat the mane looks with most secondary genes. I’d love an update that brings Tundra manes in line with Obelisks and Aberations.
Female pose look bland. I get that there’s other breeds that just stand to the side too but it just feels extra plain on Tundras, maybe because they’re not as regal looking. I like the pose on male Tundras but I don’t like how the flat the mane looks with most secondary genes. I’d love an update that brings Tundra manes in line with Obelisks and Aberations.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12