Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are tundras often disliked?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
They just…don’t look like dragons to me :’)

More like… a weird cat/bird hybrid??
They just…don’t look like dragons to me :’)

More like… a weird cat/bird hybrid??
YjZhpQJ.pngWQZCz3m.pngwMAANGc.pngtyOFYYl.pngsZm0NFu.pngsZm0NFu.png
I will never forgive y'all for pointing out the M foot thing. My number one questions about Tundras is, why does the F pose have that angle in the crotch? [img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/breed_tundra.png[/img]
I will never forgive y'all for pointing out the M foot thing.

My number one questions about Tundras is, why does the F pose have that angle in the crotch?
breed_tundra.png
@QuirkyJunimo

I love Tundras, but a lot of apparel looks awkward on them. Makes it hard to give them good outfits. I know that's why some dislike them.

Also, I love your username! I'm a stardew fan myself.
@QuirkyJunimo

I love Tundras, but a lot of apparel looks awkward on them. Makes it hard to give them good outfits. I know that's why some dislike them.

Also, I love your username! I'm a stardew fan myself.
Whenever I think I don't like Tundras, I see Pinkerton & Crim... They're beautiful. :D I hope their in-game illustration were more fluffy & had more 'dragon-like' face like the NPCs...
Whenever I think I don't like Tundras, I see Pinkerton & Crim... They're beautiful. :D I hope their in-game illustration were more fluffy & had more 'dragon-like' face like the NPCs...
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
The face and arm/leg apparel just ignoring the fur are my main gripes.

I do want to get more tundras though, since they have inverted gene colours, and those can be really pretty sometimes.
The face and arm/leg apparel just ignoring the fur are my main gripes.

I do want to get more tundras though, since they have inverted gene colours, and those can be really pretty sometimes.
Nightmare for dressing honestly.
Nightmare for dressing honestly.
I like them, especially the female Tundras. They just look so pretty in different colors.
I like them, especially the female Tundras. They just look so pretty in different colors.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Female tundras are one of my favorite dragons in the game. They give off such loving, warm vibes. I used to hate tundras because I didn't think they looked like dragons at all, but don't feel that way anymore. Sometimes apparel does fit weirdly on them though, but I don't have too much of a hard time working around it.
Female tundras are one of my favorite dragons in the game. They give off such loving, warm vibes. I used to hate tundras because I didn't think they looked like dragons at all, but don't feel that way anymore. Sometimes apparel does fit weirdly on them though, but I don't have too much of a hard time working around it.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12