Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many gems have you bought(with USD)?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I've probably spent at least $500. Maybe over $1k. I wish FR had a stat tracker for gem purchases bc it would be really interesting to know for sure!
I've probably spent at least $500. Maybe over $1k. I wish FR had a stat tracker for gem purchases bc it would be really interesting to know for sure!
OVI5Wp2.gif
somewhere around $400 - $500. In 8 years it's not that much I think
somewhere around $400 - $500. In 8 years it's not that much I think
sBdLZtA.png
None. :P Maybe someday, when I'm more financially stable.
If anything I think I'll end up buying merch, though!
Having a shirt or stickers appeals to me more than gems. :3
None. :P Maybe someday, when I'm more financially stable.
If anything I think I'll end up buying merch, though!
Having a shirt or stickers appeals to me more than gems. :3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
every now and then, usually to buy arts :)

many artists won't offer a USD / paypal / ko-fi / patreon option instead offering only gems or treasure and in that case I feel like buying gem packs it's a great way to support both artists and the site on my end :D its not like using that RL money for arts wasn't in my mind anyway

(but I do wish people would offer USD options more often, I wanna throw money at people for pretty arts dang)
every now and then, usually to buy arts :)

many artists won't offer a USD / paypal / ko-fi / patreon option instead offering only gems or treasure and in that case I feel like buying gem packs it's a great way to support both artists and the site on my end :D its not like using that RL money for arts wasn't in my mind anyway

(but I do wish people would offer USD options more often, I wanna throw money at people for pretty arts dang)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
I avoid spending real money on any kind of pet sites
I avoid spending real money on any kind of pet sites
I've bought a couple of the $5 and $10 packs here and there! It's been a long time though, as I haven't had much money to do it nowadays!

Gotta drop a little support for the site that gives me things to do :3
I've bought a couple of the $5 and $10 packs here and there! It's been a long time though, as I haven't had much money to do it nowadays!

Gotta drop a little support for the site that gives me things to do :3
0 :sunglasses_emojj:

cries in no gems
0 :sunglasses_emojj:

cries in no gems
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
too many ;-;

I think around £200 worth in total, maybe £150?
too many ;-;

I think around £200 worth in total, maybe £150?
seGmw74.jpg
okay this thread has gone on long enough without any whales showing. $500 isnt even close to proper whale numbers. show me a number that'll make me concerned for your mental health. i KNOW you're out there lurking
okay this thread has gone on long enough without any whales showing. $500 isnt even close to proper whale numbers. show me a number that'll make me concerned for your mental health. i KNOW you're out there lurking
rLM2h8D.png
i forgot you could buy gems with real money on here lol. I've never bought any though.
i forgot you could buy gems with real money on here lol. I've never bought any though.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12